Our first fight since starting the lifestyle.

Lisa and Nick

Couple
Reaction score
My Husband Nick is still mad at me for what happened in the Club and VIP room two weekends ago! I can't believe he is being so childish! I am honestly so fed up with him now! This is our biggest fight since starting the lifestyle, so I am concerned! My Bulls are even mad at my Husband Nick too, so it has been great to have their support on all of the shenanigans with my husband!

My Husband Nick is still mad at me for what happened in the Club and VIP room two weekends ago! I can't believe he is being so childish! I am honestly so fed up with him now! This is our biggest fight since starting the lifestyle, so I am concerned! My Bulls are even mad at my Husband Nick too, so it has been great to have their support on all of the shenanigans with my husband!
Would you like to tell us what happened

Would you like to tell us what happened
So, I went to a club in Chicago with my 4 Bulls, we got a VIP room and I stripped and partied with them. 4 of their friends showed up there too, so I partied with those Bulls too! At the last call, all 8 of my Bulls came on me in the VIP. I was pretty tipsy, and I did the walk of shame through some of the Club, back to Everette's SUV and a lot of the bouncers took pictures of me naked, covered in cum. Now Nick is super mad at me!

So, I went to a club in Chicago with my 4 Bulls, we got a VIP room and I stripped and partied with them. 4 of their friends showed up there too, so I partied with those Bulls too! At the last call, all 8 of my Bulls came on me in the VIP. I was pretty tipsy, and I did the walk of shame through some of the Club, back to Everette's SUV and a lot of the bouncers took pictures of me naked, covered in cum. Now Nick is super mad at me!
We’re you still naked?

I don’t think the being a hotwife with 8 guys pissed him off as much as the pictures of you naked and covered in cum that are probably making the rounds now.
That was out of my control! But Nick said he was mad about the other guys he didn't know too! I just feel like he is flaking out on us in the lifestyle!