Our first time is coming up

JandC127

Feb 4, 2018
I certainly cannot talk to family or friends about this, so I am writing here just to share our story and maybe get some advice from other who have done this.

My wife has always known that my number 1 fantasy would be to see her having sex with another guy. She has always refused, and thought I was
crazy for even thinking about it!
Lately due to health issues, I simply cannot "perform" as often or as well as my wife needs. We have done the sex toy thing for awhile, but I know she misses
the real thing.
Finally for my birthday last year, she agreed to meet with a guy, but for oral sex only. We are in our 40s, but ended up after a long search and
a few personal ads, meeting up with a black guy in his 20s (we are both white).
And it was amazing.
I got to watch my wife make out and give a blowjob to a guy she had never met before. She had so much fun playing with his large, dark cock.
She said she did not plan this, but when he came in her mouth she saved quite a bit and then shared a very sloppy, wet kiss with me. We shared
his cum, and we both thought that was so erotic.
We talked about what happened and how much fun it was, but my wife kept saying it was a one time thing.
Until Robert came along.
We met Robert at a hotel bar he works at while we were on vacation in Florida in December. His bar was slow, so he got to talk to us quite a bit. My wife
seemed to enjoy his company. Robert happens to be black as well.
My wife admitted later that night that she was secretly fantasizing about Robert the whole time. She wanted him!
If only she told me that night while we were right there with Robert, since I was having thoughts about him having sex with her, too!
Anyhow, as awkward as it was, I called the bar the next night and talked to Robert. I asked him if he remembers us, which he did. And then
I just came right out and said that my wife enjoyed his company, and what would have happened if we invited him to our room with us.
Robert said if I was ok with it, he would love to have sex with my wife. Then he added "a long as I am there for HER, right?" which we both laughed at.
I assured him it would be completely for my wife's benefit.
Unfortunately, we were leaving to go back home that day, but we will be retuning to that area at the end of the month.
Robert gave me his email address and we have been in contact with him just about everyday.
Our first night in back Florida, Robert will be joining us. We are counting down the days.
I just dont know what to expect....
We have all these fantasies.....my wife wants me to hold her body open for Robert when he first enters her....she wants me to be holding her as Robert
fucks her. She wants me to go down on her when he is done. And I am fine with all of that. We have so much fun talking about him!!
But I dont want to tell Robert these ideas ahead of time, in case that freaks him out.
Or should I??

We are getting a hotel room with 2 queens bed...the reason being if Robert wants to sleep over with my wife, they can be in one bed and
I would be in the other. Basically my wife will be "his" for 12 hours or so.

I love making plans and having this special "secret" with my wife. I can joke with her and remind her that Robert wants to fuck her - and
she will respond that she wants to fuck him just as bad!

In less than 3 weeks, I will finally get to see my wife being ravished by another man. We are both so excited about it...

Wondering if anyone else has advice. or any ideas that can make our special night with Robert even more special?

Thanks - sorry for the long posting.

Reactions: chasmilse
With the few guys my wife has slept with, I always had conversations with them leading up to the meet/sex.
Gave him a chance to ask what my wife likes/dislikes , but also made us more comfortable with eachother.
I will not accept any man brushing me aside, so it gives me the chance to kick the pushy ones into touch.
I've also found that it makes a big difference to the guy if he knows how much you want this to happen, I guess he then knows all is cool as he's making you both happy .
Also, as I think you touched on, I always make a point of telling the guy that for those hours, my wife is not really my wife , I'd rather he treated her like a single woman and not act or do like he's thinks I want.

Reactions: joinuall
congratulations J & C
I love the way you two have chosen to go about this adventure. I sounds like you are communicating and that will help to make this a healthier experience. Hopefully you can use Sharedwife's comments to help you along also. Very good advice to draw from. The one thing that has not been brought up yet is the fantasies you have inside of you and your wife. My wife and I also had thoughts of how that first time with the new single male would go. Boy were we wrong. We now have a rule and that is to not try to work from a script. The moment will dictate the action. If we try to force it in a particular direction the new play partner may become distracted or disinterested and we lose the eroticism of the evening

congratulations J & C
I love the way you two have chosen to go about this adventure. I sounds like you are communicating and that will help to make this a healthier experience. Hopefully you can use Sharedwife's comments to help you along also. Very good advice to draw from. The one thing that has not been brought up yet is the fantasies you have inside of you and your wife. My wife and I also had thoughts of how that first time with the new single male would go. Boy were we wrong. We now have a rule and that is to not try to work from a script. The moment will dictate the action. If we try to force it in a particular direction the new play partner may become distracted or disinterested and we lose the eroticism of the evening
You pretty much hit on the head why I specifically tell the guy not to think of her as my wife...
I totally agree, to try and go by a script would destroy the passion of the whole event.
I tell my wife the same thing, do with him what you want, give him what you want to give him.
Yes I want my wife fucked well, hard even , but I honestly want her to have an experience she will always fondly remember... so if they end up doing it in a way that more resembles making love, that's fine, I want it to be passionate for her.
Lastly, however much you know you want this, be prepared for jealousy to kick in.... it can overwhelm you, but it will pass, and will be replaced with joy at seeing her being taken by another man .

Reactions: joinuall
Lastly, however much you know you want this, be prepared for jealousy to kick in.... it can overwhelm you, but it will pass, and will be replaced with joy at seeing her being taken by another man .
5 Star comment. the truest statement possible. I think the heightened emotions is where we draw our pleasure from as it passes.

Good idea for us not to try to "script" things....
But I am still concerned about telling Robert EVERYTHING we hope to have happen. Not sure if that would be a turn on or a turn
off if he knew ahead of time I will probably go down on my wife when he pulls out.
And I do hope my wife is able to "make love" to Robert, as I know she would enjoy that more. I told her she
will just have to pretend its a black version of me - kiss him like she kisses me, love him for a night like she loves me.

I also thinking about the 3 of us going out sometime....jus walking along the beach or something. Robert on one side of my
wife, me on the other, each holding one of her hands. taking turns kissing her in public.
That would certainly turn a few heads....lol

As far as the jealousy...there was none of that at all when she gave the first guy the blowjob.
I loved seeing them devour each others mouths. and see the guys hands all over my wife's body.
We have this new special connection now it seems, and hopefully the night with Robert will give us even
more fond memories.

I am already thinking if it works out well, we might be planning many more trips to Florida!