Our first time

Domywife

Couple
The first time of cuckolding were at the beginning of the relationship before millenium. We were in Rome and my fiance came to the hotel and told me that an stranger was spraying load on her skirt in the subway. She showed me the skirt that was in the semen. I was so aroused and speechless. After a few days, the same thing happened again. She again openly presented her spermed skirt. I realized she had jerked off stranger. This excited me very much. The foreign man’s sperm in my fiancé’s skirt made me hard like a rock and of course she obviously noticed it. I felt outside and weak but very aroused. She teased me. She said she had just stood on the subway and a strange had been right in front of her. She had a tight open top on that revealed her sexy shape as well as a mid-thigh skiskirt. She want to saw my reaction which was positive. The holiday continued and after the second soaked skirt we spent the evening at the Club where there were a lot of young Italian men. As you know they are quite extrovert especially when it comes to a young Nordic shapely woman. Right from the early evening, my fiancé got attention from local men and started flirting openly with them. A group of local men came around us and they talked enthusiastically with her. She speaks Italian so I stayed away because of that too. Of course, I would have been on the sidelines anyway, because I feel helpless and weak in those situations where a strangers approaching her. She discussed very happily and openly flirtatiously with those unknown bulls. As the conversation progressed, one of them asked who I was. My fiancé immediately replied without any hesitation "he is my cousin". That was our engagement trip! I was immediately hard. She humiliated me and I was completely helpless and so weak but at the same time i felt a huge arousing. The evening continued and some point of the evening she told me she wanted to stay to continue evening and since I don’t speak Italian I could go to the hotel because I would stay outside anyway. She stayed to party with the strangers and I went to the hotel with my hard dick. This was the first time she cucked me.

The first time of cuckolding were at the beginning of the relationship before millenium. We were in Rome and my fiance came to the hotel and told me that an stranger was spraying load on her skirt in the subway. She showed me the skirt that was in the semen. I was so aroused and speechless. After a few days, the same thing happened again. She again openly presented her spermed skirt. I realized she had jerked off stranger. This excited me very much. The foreign man’s sperm in my fiancé’s skirt made me hard like a rock and of course she obviously noticed it. I felt outside and weak but very aroused. She teased me. She said she had just stood on the subway and a strange had been right in front of her. She had a tight open top on that revealed her sexy shape as well as a mid-thigh skiskirt. She want to saw my reaction which was positive. The holiday continued and after the second soaked skirt we spent the evening at the Club where there were a lot of young Italian men. As you know they are quite extrovert especially when it comes to a young Nordic shapely woman. Right from the early evening, my fiancé got attention from local men and started flirting openly with them. A group of local men came around us and they talked enthusiastically with her. She speaks Italian so I stayed away because of that too. Of course, I would have been on the sidelines anyway, because I feel helpless and weak in those situations where a strangers approaching her. She discussed very happily and openly flirtatiously with those unknown bulls. As the conversation progressed, one of them asked who I was. My fiancé immediately replied without any hesitation "he is my cousin". That was our engagement trip! I was immediately hard. She humiliated me and I was completely helpless and so weak but at the same time i felt a huge arousing. The evening continued and some point of the evening she told me she wanted to stay to continue evening and since I don’t speak Italian I could go to the hotel because I would stay outside anyway. She stayed to party with the strangers and I went to the hotel with my hard dick. This was the first time she cucked me.
Did she come back telling you that she was just fucked by a few different men taking turns fucking her every holes been DP with her pussie glowing bright red from the constant pounding her arse cheeks also bright red from the constant slapping smelling like cum

Did she come back telling you that she was just fucked by a few different men taking turns fucking her every holes been DP with her pussie glowing bright red from the constant pounding her arse cheeks also bright red from the constant slapping smelling like cum
She arrived at the hotel early in the morning and said she had spent a fun evening and continued the evening with one man. She did not admit that she had been with more than one.