Our Journey . . .

I also want to thank you all for your reading of our story and hanging in there while I tell it in spurts. It means a lot to both of us that you are there enjoying it as much as I am telling it.

I think we are all hoping that Olivia is experiencing new pleasures by an off-duty policeman

Continuing from post #115. So we made plans to meet up with him. We made plans with no expectations of anything happening. Maybe he would show up. Maybe he wouldn't. You never know, hope for the best, but don't get hopes too high. We made plans to get a hotel room for the night, if not for just in case, then so Olivia and I could enjoy a crazy night out ourselves like we sometimes do.

Continuing from post #122. So the day came. Olivia and I didn't know what to expect. Would he show? If he did, would we just have a vanilla night? A soft cuck night? Or go all the way with it? We didn't know. We went to the store that early afternoon to buy some lingerie for her. We both went together. She didn't make me go by myself this first time. But, I did help her pick something out. It was leopard print bra and panties with a matching hosiery garter. (I have no idea what these things are really called). She tried them on but wouldn't let me see them. She came out, we went to the register, and she purchased it I said to her without thinking who would be listening, "something for you to be unfaithful to me in." The cashier's eyes opened wide hearing that then she tried to pretend she didn't hear it and kept about doing her job.

Continuing from post #123. We went home took a nap and then got ready for the evening. We went downtown late afternoon, got checked into our hotel room, got settled in, texted him, and he texted back he would be there and was looking forward to hanging out with us since he had the night off. We didn't hear from him text wise before we were supposed to meet up with him. The time came, and we got ready for dinner. We walked out our hotel room, down the elevator, and out the hotel strolling towards dinner.

Continuing from post #123. We went home took a nap and then got ready for the evening. We went downtown late afternoon, got checked into our hotel room, got settled in, texted him, and he texted back he would be there and was looking forward to hanging out with us since he had the night off. We didn't hear from him text wise before we were supposed to meet up with him. The time came, and we got ready for dinner. We walked out our hotel room, down the elevator, and out the hotel strolling towards dinner.
And then?

Continuing from post#124. We went to dinner. We walked to the restaurant a few blocks away. Got there, went to the bar to wait and get drinks to take the edge off. We were both really nervous. We were sitting at a table in the bar part through our drinks when he walked in. He came over to us, sat, and he ordered a drink as well. Nothing really happened except small talk and drinking. I'm sure everybody feeling a little awkward. After we finished we went to get a table for dinner. They sat us at a booth. Olivia and I sat on one side, he was on the other. More small talk, more drinks being ordered along with ordering dinner. Then even more small talk. Next, Olivia asked if she could be let out. I figured she had to go to the restroom. Nope. I let her out and she goes over to sit next to him. Now I am on one side by myself and she is next to him. Right away she latches onto his arm, grabbing it, holding it, etc. The reality of this is starting to hit home at this point.

Continuing from post #126. Holy $#!+ I begin to think. This is getting real. My wife who we have only been with each other our whole lives is now getting close to another man right in front of me. Yeah, sure, she had boyfriends before in high school, but only kissed. Same for me with other girls. We were immediate college sweethearts our first freshman semester. This was my reality check. It is even hard reliving it now as I write this just thinking about it. But, here we are.

The waitress comes and brings us our dinner and she looks confused. Her plates are on her arm ready to give us in a certain order, except now my wife is next to him not me. And they are cuddling with each other. The waitress adjusts, not really saying anything but I bet wondering what is up. We get our plates and we begin having dinner and continuing to talk with one another. I'm in agony.

We finish dinner and she is resting her head on him as her arm is around her. We are still having more drinks. The waitress asks us if we would like dessert. Olivia answers we will have ours back at our room. Then she asks the waitress to "give the bill to my husband" motioning towards me as she continues cuddling with him. "He'll take care of it tonight." Another awkward glance from the waitress as she seems to be figuring out what is going on. They begin kissing on the lips. More holy $#!+ going on in my stomach now.

Continuing from post #126. Holy $#!+ I begin to think. This is getting real. My wife who we have only been with each other our whole lives is now getting close to another man right in front of me. Yeah, sure, she had boyfriends before in high school, but only kissed. Same for me with other girls. We were immediate college sweethearts our first freshman semester. This was my reality check. It is even hard reliving it now as I write this just thinking about it. But, here we are.

The waitress comes and brings us our dinner and she looks confused. Her plates are on her arm ready to give us in a certain order, except now my wife is next to him not me. And they are cuddling with each other. The waitress adjusts, not really saying anything but I bet wondering what is up. We get our plates and we begin having dinner and continuing to talk with one another. I'm in agony.

We finish dinner and she is resting her head on him as her arm is around her. We are still having more drinks. The waitress asks us if we would like dessert. Olivia answers we will have ours back at our room. Then she asks the waitress to "give the bill to my husband" motioning towards me as she continues cuddling with him. "He'll take care of it tonight." Another awkward glance from the waitress as she seems to be figuring out what is going on. They begin kissing on the lips. More holy $#!+ going on in my stomach now.
Wow! Some big steps for Olivia!
I am hoping that you are able to tell more of this story soon!

Continuing from post #127. I see them kissing. For the first time I am having second thoughts about this. I am liking it, but not really liking it. They tell me they will wait for me outside while I finish paying the bill. They get up and leave to wait for me outside. The waitress brings me my card and bill after having it run. I sign it and everything. Before I sign anything, she tells me she hopes we all have an enjoyable rest of our evening. Oh boy I think to myself. I meet them outside the front of the restaurant and they are holding each other in an embrace. "Are you ready?" Olivia says to me. Of course, I say. But not really I think to myself. We start walking to the hotel. I am kind of walking behind them but still pretty close. They have their arms around each other. Olivia slides her hand down to his butt and she looks back at me smiling. Boy, she is enjoying this. We go up to a parking garage to his car where he grabs his go bag. He says to me, "would you be kind enough to carry this for me? I think my hands will be otherwise occupied with your wife." Sure, I say. I carry his bag and we walk to the hotel.

I am going to insert another part of the story that happened earlier this day before we met up with the police officer. Earlier that day Olivia wanted to go shopping for something special to wear. We went to a store because she wanted me to go with her. She was looking for a nice set of bras and panties with garter as well. She found a leopard or cheetah print set that she liked. She didn't try it on (I guess she knew it would already fit?). Any way she handed them to me and told me to go pay for them. She walked with me to the register and as I was conducting the transaction, she said in front of the cashier, "something for me to be unfaithful to you in." My legs went like jelly and immediately I was embarrassed and started to get that icky feeling in my stomach just thinking about it. The cashier did a double take hearing her say what she said. But, like a pro, continued ringing up the merchandise. Uh-oh.

Now read post #130 and our story will continue from there with the next post from me. This was just a story I forgot to include chronologically.

Continuing from post #127. I see them kissing. For the first time I am having second thoughts about this. I am liking it, but not really liking it. They tell me they will wait for me outside while I finish paying the bill. They get up and leave to wait for me outside. The waitress brings me my card and bill after having it run. I sign it and everything. Before I sign anything, she tells me she hopes we all have an enjoyable rest of our evening. Oh boy I think to myself. I meet them outside the front of the restaurant and they are holding each other in an embrace. "Are you ready?" Olivia says to me. Of course, I say. But not really I think to myself. We start walking to the hotel. I am kind of walking behind them but still pretty close. They have their arms around each other. Olivia slides her hand down to his butt and she looks back at me smiling. Boy, she is enjoying this. We go up to a parking garage to his car where he grabs his go bag. He says to me, "would you be kind enough to carry this for me? I think my hands will be otherwise occupied with your wife." Sure, I say. I carry his bag and we walk to the hotel.
I am anxious to get to the part where he goes from “To serve and protect” to hopefully “Service unprotected”

Continuing from post # 130 and 132. We get to the hotel and I am carrying his bag while he has my wife around his arms. As we walk past the front desk I wonder if the people working there see my wife with another man after them seeing the two of us leave the hot l together. I can't really tell. We go into the elevator and it is just the three of us for the short ride up to the room. For the first time I see Olivia grab his crotch area and rubbing it. They start kissing right there. And I mean sexy kissing, intimate kissing. My stomach is up in my throat now. I'm embarrassed and aroused at the same time. Holy shit moment here as it is even more real. As she is kissing him she occasionally looks over at me to give me eye contact. The elevator ding dings and the door opens up to our floor. We walk down the hallway to our room as they continue handling each other. We get to our door, I unlock the door, I stand aside while they go in first. He picks her up, surprising her because she wasn't expecting it, and they cross the threshold, him carrying her in. I follow. The door closes. He excuses himself with his belongings to the bathroom and closes the door, presumably to brush his teeth. Olivia and I sit in the room just looking at each other. I'm nervous as hell.

Continuing from post # 130 and 132. We get to the hotel and I am carrying his bag while he has my wife around his arms. As we walk past the front desk I wonder if the people working there see my wife with another man after them seeing the two of us leave the hot l together. I can't really tell. We go into the elevator and it is just the three of us for the short ride up to the room. For the first time I see Olivia grab his crotch area and rubbing it. They start kissing right there. And I mean sexy kissing, intimate kissing. My stomach is up in my throat now. I'm embarrassed and aroused at the same time. Holy shit moment here as it is even more real. As she is kissing him she occasionally looks over at me to give me eye contact. The elevator ding dings and the door opens up to our floor. We walk down the hallway to our room as they continue handling each other. We get to our door, I unlock the door, I stand aside while they go in first. He picks her up, surprising her because she wasn't expecting it, and they cross the threshold, him carrying her in. I follow. The door closes. He excuses himself with his belongings to the bathroom and closes the door, presumably to brush his teeth. Olivia and I sit in the room just looking at each other. I'm nervous as hell.
I can feel your angst, Zeke.

Last edited:
Reactions: zekethegeek
Continuing from post #136. "Well you sure?" She asks me. "No" I reply. We laugh, but me nervously. "It's kind of too late now you know" she says to me. "I know. This is your moment" I say. "No, it's ours. We are owning this together" she says. "What do you think?" I ask. "He is so hot" she says. She continued, " this is so weird. Never expected to be in this situation. Are you ok?"she asked me. "I will be. Just enjoy yourself" I said. "Don't worry I will" she said back. He soon walked out and she walked in to the bathroom. There we sat him and I. I asked if he wanted another drink. He declined. I had wine coolers in a cooler. Him and I didn't talk much. Whatever we did say was just small talk. No big deal. Out she walked in a leopard print bra, panties, and garter with hosiery. The one I bought for her and we shopped for together earlier that day. We both just stared at her. Oh, my!

Continuing from post #136. "Well you sure?" She asks me. "No" I reply. We laugh, but me nervously. "It's kind of too late now you know" she says to me. "I know. This is your moment" I say. "No, it's ours. We are owning this together" she says. "What do you think?" I ask. "He is so hot" she says. She continued, " this is so weird. Never expected to be in this situation. Are you ok?"she asked me. "I will be. Just enjoy yourself" I said. "Don't worry I will" she said back. He soon walked out and she walked in to the bathroom. There we sat him and I. I asked if he wanted another drink. He declined. I had wine coolers in a cooler. Him and I didn't talk much. Whatever we did say was just small talk. No big deal. Out she walked in a leopard print bra, panties, and garter with hosiery. The one I bought for her and we shopped for together earlier that day. We both just stared at her. Oh, my!
Go Olivia!