Our Journey . . .

Continuing from post #155. She did it. She finally did it. No going back now. Can't change it. Nothing was the same anymore. We all just kind of laid in bed, all three of us, me still fully clothed, yes. They laid naked and holding each other. We just let the moment soak in. They talked about how nice it was. She asked me if I was ok. I told her yes but I didn't really know at the time. After a while of laying together, which wasn't very long really, he excused himself and went into the bathroom. She told me how much she loved me and thanked me for her opportunity to do this. I heard the shower turn on in the other room. I said to her "maybe you should go in and join him." We kissed some more and up she went naked to go join him in the shower. They were in there for a long time wasting water, lol.
It was very brave and bold of you, in the middle of all your cuckold angst, tp suggest that she join him in the shower and then to leave them alone for their "afterplay".
I hope your wife ap[reciated the gesture.
So HOT!

WTG, Olivia. will be looking forward to the rest of your adventure. you will make a great hotwife.

i'm a little surprised the police officer hit the shower so quickly. i wasn't expecting a one-ans-done.

WTG, Olivia. will be looking forward to the rest of your adventure. you will make a great hotwife.

i'm a little surprised the police officer hit the shower so quickly. i wasn't expecting a one-ans-done.
They actually went in together for more fun between the two of them without me around. Actually, he went in there to give her and I time to talk and process what just happened. Then she went in to join him for more fun but in the shower that time. Leaving me alone with my thoughts is what they ended up doing.

Continuing the story from post #158. They came out of the bathroom/shower. I was lying in one of the beds. They said they were going to order something from room service and we're going to order something for me too. I was fully dressed for the most part. They were in towels or flaunting their stuff etc. He called and ordered a bottle with two glasses and a piece of pie. They were on one of the beds together making out and holding one another. The t.v. Was on as I was on the other bed relaxing. After a while, there was a knock at the door. He got up with just his towel back on and answered the door. Room service brought in the bottle of something (not really sure what it was) with two glasses and the pie. Room service dropped it off and left. They said "here is your pie. Now go out in the hallway and enjoy so we can have some privacy for a while." I did as they said, took the pie, and went out into the hallway to eat it sitting in the hallway outside the room. While sitting there without even a glass of water to wash it down, I could hear them fucking for the next however long it lasted. There I was sitting in the hallway with a dirty plate and fork and a "do not disturb" sign on the door as people would pass by the room to and fro the elevator able to hear the sounds of fucking from the rom I was sitting outside of.

Continuing from post #168. I did get let back into the room. They made my bed on the floor at the foot of the bed they were in. So, I had sheets and a blanket from one of the queen sized beds. They did let me have a pillow. Lights were out after everyone including myself got ready for bed. I lay there, and after a while they were at it again. Basically the rest is f the night and into the morning there was them fucking and me hearing all the sounds of them fucking while I lay there. We truly did take a big step in our relationship this night. I did sleep some just to be awakened by the sounds of them fucking while I would then go back to sleep. It was a lot to take in.

A lot of symbolism and actions taken by your wife and her Bull to up the angst for you. You were "put to the test" and so far, are passing with flying colors. Good job cucky. Can't wait to hear what the morning and a new day brought for you.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
I'm not sure where to go from here on this story. There are more stories to tell which I should probably share each in a different thread. When I do, I will keep them short and not drawn out like this one. Let me know where you want me to go from here or what else you'd like to know from this particular escapade.

I would appreciate how you experience is going mostly. Sure, I would love to here about Olivia’s experiences too. I am a wannabe. In other words, this is something I have spoken to my wife for some time but have never been able to “move the needle.”
How are the two of you doing? Are you finding ways to stay connected? Has it strengthened your relationship?

I would appreciate how you experience is going mostly. Sure, I would love to here about Olivia’s experiences too. I am a wannabe. In other words, this is something I have spoken to my wife for some time but have never been able to “move the needle.”
How are the two of you doing? Are you finding ways to stay connected? Has it strengthened your relationship?
It was my hope that Olivia would write more about her own experiences. She does have her own account here. But, it is not something she has taken up doing yet. We are staying connected in lots of other ways that have nothing to do with sex. I would say it has strengthened other aspects of our relationship besides sex. She is happy having this free pass and the level of trust is raised now. I'm still very jealous and I wasn't expecting it. I was initially turned on by the idea. Now that it has happened and continues to happen, now that she has taken the bite of the Apple, there is no going back. So, I still deal with the jealousy part. Other than that, everything is fine and I don't have the pressure of fulfilling her physical needs.

It was my hope that Olivia would write more about her own experiences. She does have her own account here. But, it is not something she has taken up doing yet. We are staying connected in lots of other ways that have nothing to do with sex. I would say it has strengthened other aspects of our relationship besides sex. She is happy having this free pass and the level of trust is raised now. I'm still very jealous and I wasn't expecting it. I was initially turned on by the idea. Now that it has happened and continues to happen, now that she has taken the bite of the Apple, there is no going back. So, I still deal with the jealousy part. Other than that, everything is fine and I don't have the pressure of fulfilling her physical needs.
Thank you, Zeke. I agree it would be great to hear from Olivia. She shouldn’t feel pressured. I am quite certain she may want to maintain some privacy and decorum about her feelings.

When my wife began seeing her lover last July, one of the things we discussed and agreed we should do is never have a lover over to our house. We want to maintain boundaries between our vanilla married life and that which is not so vanilla about us. Instead she would meet him at hotels. For a while she would meet at his place, but has since even stopped doing that, preferring to see him at hotel rooms.

But, we have decided to get an apartment. It is a little two bedroom, two bath place. Their room will be the master bedroom and I will get the small spare bedroom. It is an upstairs place. This way we can have a place where either she could meet him alone at, or the three of us can hang out together.
We are pretty excited about this. This will change the dynamic of things and the possibilities are endless now.