Our wannabe adventure

We love each other deeply and completely. We have a fabulous sex life, based on respect, love, openness, honesty, touch. D has a high profile career and demanding family life and has been totally devoted to career and to those she loves. Only slowly, over time, has she begun to relax and allow herself to release into her own pleasure. D is totally devoted to me but does not share my fantasy to watch her make love with another man. However, she loves me very much, is open minded and she very much wants to enhance my sexual pleasure, so long as she can feel safe, and not uncomfortable. We are older, 63/61, not necessarily wiser. She still looks great, with a wonderful body, beautifully rounded breasts, narrow hips and great moves as a dancer. Our story will unfold here in multiple segments, but as of this moment, I remain a “wannabe” despite slow positive steps! Very interested in your comments, ideas and suggestions!

It started after some discussion when D agreed to go to a sex club in a distant city where she would not be recognized and wore a tight-fitting top that highlighted her lovely breasts. The crowd, with many in lingerie and some topless, danced to the music. Though D is quite shy and reluctant, she agreed to try the dance floor, and as we grew close to each other, enjoying each other’s presence. The thumping of the music and the freedom of the other dancers enabled D to start to feel free and relaxed. She looked me in the eye and lowered her top to reveal her breasts. My heart raced! How wonderful to be in a sea of people with my wonderful wife starting to open herself, enjoying herself and exposing herself to others. As I found out later, however, in her mind she was revealing herself, opening herself to me alone, expressing her total devotion to me and our mutual love. As the dance progressed, we gradually moved to opposite ends of the dance floor, maintaining direct eye contact at all times despite the distance. In this way, I was able to see my beautiful wife, topless, dancing alone amid a sea of bodies, enjoying herself, looking so free, open and relaxed, and yet still powerfully connected to each other. The image is emblazoned on my mind. As we returned to each other I pressed my growing erection into her, reached up to cup her glorious breasts, and our passionate kiss sent lightning bolts through me. We headed back to our hotel and her passion and energy led to an electrifying sexual experience.

This was so exciting for me, and I thought I discerned an additional spark from her lovemaking that night. I later found out that beforehand she did not feel the anticipatory excitement I had hoped for but was apprehensive (out of her devotion she sometimes cloaks her emotions). At the club, she felt some excitement – she expressed a willingness to try again, but made clear that she was doing this for me and not out of personal enjoyment or excitement. For my part, her freedom and enjoyment is a huge part of my desire. I hope that she will get to such a place!

She is for sure -- tall, long legs, stunning, beautifully formed breasts that respond to the touch, gorgeous long hair
She is obviously a wonderful person, not just visually! I think ChubbyGermany meant it differently in this sense! Your words express immense affection and love, respect and respect and she shows you the same! It can sometimes be difficult to bring your own wishes and those of others into harmony. Out of consideration for the other person, no one dares to openly say what they want! I wish you good luck and progress!;)

I am so fortunate to have found her -- she is such a loving and giving person, I always feel like I am at the center of her life and motivations. She has taught me so much about what it means to love another person, and she does it from a deep-seated pleasure that she gets from helping those she loves. I have been repeatedly astounded at her responses at various times when I revealed my fantasies to her -- each time responding with love and acceptance and tenderness; all of this while at the same time being clear that she really had no interest.

I am so fortunate to have found her -- she is such a loving and giving person, I always feel like I am at the center of her life and motivations. She has taught me so much about what it means to love another person, and she does it from a deep-seated pleasure that she gets from helping those she loves. I have been repeatedly astounded at her responses at various times when I revealed my fantasies to her -- each time responding with love and acceptance and tenderness; all of this while at the same time being clear that she really had no interest.
I hope and wish that she will be interested soon. Maybe it's so deep inside her that she just can't let it out. But sometimes the right situation comes completely unexpectedly and then she frees herself from the constraints all on her own!

Yes that’s what I keep hoping. It started a dozen years ago when I could perform more often and it just didn’t matter how often she was always up for it and enjoyed it, even though she didn’t always come. It just seemed that she somehow wanted more but couldn’t find a way to tell me.

Before our next adventure we stopped at an adult shop where we purchased a lovely flowing and very revealing nightgown which came with several different ways of revealing – by unbuttoning the front, or by lowering a shoulder strap. And the long, floor-length material gave D an opportunity to show off her long legs (she is quite tall). I say "we purchased," but what surprised me is that she was kind of into it, even though she does not think of herself as a dancer and does not like to draw attention to herself (her success in business and in personal life has been through helping others, pushing them forward, making them feel good and giving them credit). So her interest in this more "showy" garment seemed like a step forward to me . . . and it was! To this day she calls it her “Superman cape” because it gives her confidence and a sense of pride and power. Best of all, the Superman cape removed the apprehension she felt in the past and helped her to begin to enjoy the excitement and eroticism of our sex club adventures.

One of the hurdles from our explorations has been that D views them purely as a way of pursuing our mutual connection with each other. She so wants to please me, though, that she has been willing to play along. When we got to the club, D found that the superman cape gave her confidence and a sense of freedom! She danced for me in a large but empty room. As she danced, she came close to me and then pushed me down onto a bench on the wall, directing me to sit (taking charge, which she never does!) She then sashayed across to the opposite wall. With her body back-lit against the window, she gradually removed her top as she continued to dance. Just then another man entered the room and sat apart from both of us. D came back to me and we danced together as I held her, caressed her breasts, kissed her. I whispered in her ear, “Will you separate again for me and saunter over to our visiting gentleman and dance for him, reveal yourself to him?” I was rock hard imagining the possibilities. She demurred. We talked more as we danced. I tried again, “I know you want to dance for me because you like to excite me, and something that will excite me tremendously is if you go over and dance in front of him.” I swear she was on the verge of doing it . . . so close . . . but our visitor departed. After our dance, we went to a small room with a very comfortable easy chair facing the (permanently) open door. D sat me down in the chair and removed her SC. She climbed on top of my erection as we held each other.

I kissed and sucked her breasts and we moved together in rhythm, slowly at first, reveling in the experience. My mind was totally focused on D and her pleasure, but I could not escape the feeling of excitement that came from knowing that others stopped at the doorway, watching and admiring our connection. One of the reasons I like the HW fantasy so much is that I love showing her off and knowing that she is attractive and desired by others.

D’s body is also shaped in a way that, from the back, the sides of her breasts are visible, so it was exciting to know that anyone who came by would be able to see her back and her gyrations on my cock. Our pace quickened and I flipped her over, pounding her until I came. What an awesome experience! In the ensuing days, wow, I was just so in love with her!

This is long, but maybe the most exciting (for me) night of our adventure so far:

We began going to sex clubs every couple of months as a way of giving her an opportunity to get to know what this lifestyle might be like, and for me to experience the thrill and arousal of showing her off and sharing her. The next adventure was in a tiny, rather seedy club, with very few people. Our pre-arranged plan was for D to hopefully feel comfortable dancing topless again and then see how the evening played out. Once we saw what the place was like my expectations plummeted, but in fact, this turned out to be one of the most exciting nights of my life! The few attendees were in the bar, sitting on stools talking to each other and smoking (a turn-off for both of us). So we got our drinks and retired to the next room, which was empty. I thought, well, this is kind of a drag, so I went in to the bartender and explained to her that we didn’t like the smoke but didn’t really want to be just by ourselves. Well, lo and behold, a few minutes later a very muscular and handsome fellow (30s) came over to talk to us. He was bare-chested (my wife loves a powerful chest) and quite polite and engaging. He chatted her up and was gracious and charming the entire night.

After a few minutes I pulled him aside – you see, Dean, my wife has never been willing to be with another man, even though I try to encourage her. He said that’s cool, he would be fine if he could only watch. I told him that I was hopeful that there might be more but that it would all be up to D. I explained to D what we had talked about and this made her a bit more comfortable – due to the habits of a lifetime she is wary of “leading” men on and as a result, rarely engages even in flirting or anything remotely suggesting a sexual (as opposed to a personal) interest.

After a few minutes, Dean put his hand on her thigh (D later told me that that was the moment when she realized that this was real and it made her somewhat anxious – despite her understanding of Dean’s agreement that she was free to accept or reject anything). To break the tension, she got up and the three of us began dancing together. We were the only ones in this small room, although a couple people were watching from the doorway (I found this exciting, too).

As we both, each in turn, moved closer to her, Dean worked his way behind her and pressed the front of his body against her ass – when D felt his stiffening cock she again was reminded of her sexual power but it also made her a bit anxious to think that more might be expected (even though she knew that Dean would be satisfied with far less). We later spoke about this and from our conversation she began to realize that a man’s erection is a sign of her attractiveness and desirability and that, especially where we have a gentleman who understands her expectations and accepts them, she bears no responsibility to “follow through” on anything, but this all came later.

In order to remove herself from the tension of the moment and to re-exert her control over the situation, D pushed both Dean and me back down on to the couch and she stayed on the floor and started to dance for us. She loves these moments of taking charge and exerting power, as much of the time in our relationship she is more submissive. She was wearing what she calls her “Superman cape” [because she feels like it gives her super powers and confidence to do things that she would never otherwise consider]. It is a floor-length flowing negligee that is very deeply cut and that has buttons at the front that permit a variety of tempting revelations of her stunning breasts either through very thin fabric or gradually without. She enjoys doing a very elaborate and sensual erotic dance. She approached each of us by turns and, if we seemed too eager or excited she just turned around and strode off, leaving us to wonder what might be coming next. She loves to tease. Little by little she revealed first one breast and then the other as she continued to dance.

Soon, we were both dying of desire, and she finally sat down between us again (after covering her body with her skimpy outfit). At that point things became something of a blur for me – I was so excited by what I had just witnessed (revealing her breasts in a club was a huge accomplishment for her and a giant turn-on for me). My mind was racing. With Dean on one side and me on the other, we each caressed one of her breasts, smoothly and easily on the side, and then pulling gently on the nipples underneath the fabric. This was the first time D had permitted the touch of another man – hugely exciting!

Soon we removed each breast from the gown so they were completely exposed to our fingers. Dean began to suck on her breast. I moved down and spread her legs apart and began to lick her pussy. D moaned in pleasure. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that a club attendant put a chain across the doorway to keep people from walking through and to give us some privacy. Permanently engrained in my brain is the image I saw when looking up from her pussy – Dean’s arms wrapped around D’s body with both hands on her breasts, and D’s head leaning back on his shoulder. Her body completely exposed to the world, legs open in total submission. We didn’t continue for much longer, though. D wasn’t ready for sex with another and desperately wanted her husband alone in bed with her. I have rarely seen her so wet and so filled with desire. We said farewell to Dean and retired to our room in the club and had some of the most amazing sex ever. I came quickly in her sopping wet pussy at the end of a stunningly wonderful night.

This is long, but maybe the most exciting (for me) night of our adventure so far:

We began going to sex clubs every couple of months as a way of giving her an opportunity to get to know what this lifestyle might be like, and for me to experience the thrill and arousal of showing her off and sharing her. The next adventure was in a tiny, rather seedy club, with very few people. Our pre-arranged plan was for D to hopefully feel comfortable dancing topless again and then see how the evening played out. Once we saw what the place was like my expectations plummeted, but in fact, this turned out to be one of the most exciting nights of my life! The few attendees were in the bar, sitting on stools talking to each other and smoking (a turn-off for both of us). So we got our drinks and retired to the next room, which was empty. I thought, well, this is kind of a drag, so I went in to the bartender and explained to her that we didn’t like the smoke but didn’t really want to be just by ourselves. Well, lo and behold, a few minutes later a very muscular and handsome fellow (30s) came over to talk to us. He was bare-chested (my wife loves a powerful chest) and quite polite and engaging. He chatted her up and was gracious and charming the entire night.

After a few minutes I pulled him aside – you see, Dean, my wife has never been willing to be with another man, even though I try to encourage her. He said that’s cool, he would be fine if he could only watch. I told him that I was hopeful that there might be more but that it would all be up to D. I explained to D what we had talked about and this made her a bit more comfortable – due to the habits of a lifetime she is wary of “leading” men on and as a result, rarely engages even in flirting or anything remotely suggesting a sexual (as opposed to a personal) interest.

After a few minutes, Dean put his hand on her thigh (D later told me that that was the moment when she realized that this was real and it made her somewhat anxious – despite her understanding of Dean’s agreement that she was free to accept or reject anything). To break the tension, she got up and the three of us began dancing together. We were the only ones in this small room, although a couple people were watching from the doorway (I found this exciting, too).

As we both, each in turn, moved closer to her, Dean worked his way behind her and pressed the front of his body against her ass – when D felt his stiffening cock she again was reminded of her sexual power but it also made her a bit anxious to think that more might be expected (even though she knew that Dean would be satisfied with far less). We later spoke about this and from our conversation she began to realize that a man’s erection is a sign of her attractiveness and desirability and that, especially where we have a gentleman who understands her expectations and accepts them, she bears no responsibility to “follow through” on anything, but this all came later.

In order to remove herself from the tension of the moment and to re-exert her control over the situation, D pushed both Dean and me back down on to the couch and she stayed on the floor and started to dance for us. She loves these moments of taking charge and exerting power, as much of the time in our relationship she is more submissive. She was wearing what she calls her “Superman cape” [because she feels like it gives her super powers and confidence to do things that she would never otherwise consider]. It is a floor-length flowing negligee that is very deeply cut and that has buttons at the front that permit a variety of tempting revelations of her stunning breasts either through very thin fabric or gradually without. She enjoys doing a very elaborate and sensual erotic dance. She approached each of us by turns and, if we seemed too eager or excited she just turned around and strode off, leaving us to wonder what might be coming next. She loves to tease. Little by little she revealed first one breast and then the other as she continued to dance.

Soon, we were both dying of desire, and she finally sat down between us again (after covering her body with her skimpy outfit). At that point things became something of a blur for me – I was so excited by what I had just witnessed (revealing her breasts in a club was a huge accomplishment for her and a giant turn-on for me). My mind was racing. With Dean on one side and me on the other, we each caressed one of her breasts, smoothly and easily on the side, and then pulling gently on the nipples underneath the fabric. This was the first time D had permitted the touch of another man – hugely exciting!

Soon we removed each breast from the gown so they were completely exposed to our fingers. Dean began to suck on her breast. I moved down and spread her legs apart and began to lick her pussy. D moaned in pleasure. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that a club attendant put a chain across the doorway to keep people from walking through and to give us some privacy. Permanently engrained in my brain is the image I saw when looking up from her pussy – Dean’s arms wrapped around D’s body with both hands on her breasts, and D’s head leaning back on his shoulder. Her body completely exposed to the world, legs open in total submission. We didn’t continue for much longer, though. D wasn’t ready for sex with another and desperately wanted her husband alone in bed with her. I have rarely seen her so wet and so filled with desire. We said farewell to Dean and retired to our room in the club and had some of the most amazing sex ever. I came quickly in her sopping wet pussy at the end of a stunningly wonderful night.
Sounded like an excellent time! Great story.

Reactions: Xenon44
This was a great time, and I could tell from D’s reaction that she was aroused as well. The next day, I asked if she had a good time, and she said, “Yes.” And “I liked seeing the look of excitement and desire in your eyes.” Over the next few days, we re-visited this experience, and the basic summary is that she had a good time, enjoyed it, but still would have preferred to spend the evening with me alone. That stung a bit, because I had always hoped that she would do this for her own pleasure as well as mine. But at least she did enjoy it!

Over the next few months, we visited a few more sex clubs, and had some interesting times, but nothing to compare with the night with Dean. And then, disaster! Many months later, D finally admitted to me: she did not want a repeat of that night and, in fact, felt acutely conflicted emotionally. Feeling his hard cock pressing into her, she knew this was real, and felt threatened and a range of other emotions – desire, excitement, pleasure at seeing my arousal, but also fear and anxiety, and these negative emotions overpowered the positive ones.

Wow, this set us back a fair bit! I was angry and hurt that she had not been honest about her feelings, for one thing. And of course I was also upset that it looked like my dreams of watching her be pleased by another man were at an end. This caused quite a rift in our relationship, as we sorted things out over the next few months. First, re-connecting on the importance of emotional honesty, and then on my hotwife dreams, and that proved to be quite a tough nut. Eventually, through a lot of conversation, and some roleplay, D and I realized that, at least at first, it is not helpful for her to converse with another man (things we had done to help her to feel comfortable interacting with a stranger), or even search for someone she found "hot." Instead, this might only work if she is totally unaware of who the person is who is pleasuring her. So we decided, blindfold, headphones, and start with a massage, with me responsible for her lower half, and the stranger responsible for her upper half – then, when she feels relaxed and starting to enjoy herself, and only when she feels comfortable, she will decide to roll over, exposing her awesome breasts and allowing him to caress her.

I am currently making plans for a stranger willing to please her under these circumstances, as the two of us make our way in baby steps toward a heightened and magical sexual experience. Here's hoping this will work!

This was a great time, and I could tell from D’s reaction that she was aroused as well. The next day, I asked if she had a good time, and she said, “Yes.” And “I liked seeing the look of excitement and desire in your eyes.” Over the next few days, we re-visited this experience, and the basic summary is that she had a good time, enjoyed it, but still would have preferred to spend the evening with me alone. That stung a bit, because I had always hoped that she would do this for her own pleasure as well as mine. But at least she did enjoy it!

Over the next few months, we visited a few more sex clubs, and had some interesting times, but nothing to compare with the night with Dean. And then, disaster! Many months later, D finally admitted to me: she did not want a repeat of that night and, in fact, felt acutely conflicted emotionally. Feeling his hard cock pressing into her, she knew this was real, and felt threatened and a range of other emotions – desire, excitement, pleasure at seeing my arousal, but also fear and anxiety, and these negative emotions overpowered the positive ones.

Wow, this set us back a fair bit! I was angry and hurt that she had not been honest about her feelings, for one thing. And of course I was also upset that it looked like my dreams of watching her be pleased by another man were at an end. This caused quite a rift in our relationship, as we sorted things out over the next few months. First, re-connecting on the importance of emotional honesty, and then on my hotwife dreams, and that proved to be quite a tough nut. Eventually, through a lot of conversation, and some roleplay, D and I realized that, at least at first, it is not helpful for her to converse with another man (things we had done to help her to feel comfortable interacting with a stranger), or even search for someone she found "hot." Instead, this might only work if she is totally unaware of who the person is who is pleasuring her. So we decided, blindfold, headphones, and start with a massage, with me responsible for her lower half, and the stranger responsible for her upper half – then, when she feels relaxed and starting to enjoy herself, and only when she feels comfortable, she will decide to roll over, exposing her awesome breasts and allowing him to caress her.

I am currently making plans for a stranger willing to please her under these circumstances, as the two of us make our way in baby steps toward a heightened and magical sexual experience. Here's hoping this will work!
Good luck!

She is obviously a wonderful person, not just visually! I think ChubbyGermany meant it differently in this sense! Your words express immense affection and love, respect and respect and she shows you the same! It can sometimes be difficult to bring your own wishes and those of others into harmony. Out of consideration for the other person, no one dares to openly say what they want! I wish you good luck and progress!;)

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c