Yet another small step

Hi i just need to talk about our latest experience.
We went to a nudist spa with saunas and whirlpools for our first time.
It was the first time in over 5 years that someone else than me had seen her naked. Even tho she is extremly shy it didn't took long for her to fully let go and to show her tits, ass and pussy to everyone.
It was a huge struggle for me not to constantly have a boner while seeing all those men seeing her and of course seeing all those other women naked haha.
As i said she is extremly shy but there she just ripped her bikini off and was nude all day fully showed her tits and even lied down in some spicy positions so that the people that go by had a perfect view of her pussy and asshole.
She also opened her legs in the sauna in front of other guys so they could have a look at her perfectly shaven tight pussy.
I assured her again and again that i love it that so many other men see her naked and that she is soo hot to make her feel good and assured.
She also told me that this was a huge confident boost because she saw many other women as well with saggy tits or small ass and tits etc. that made her feel even sexier.
Nothing more happened but i thought it is a small step in the right direction.
Hope you enjoyed and love to hear your thoughts and comments:)

It was the first time in over 5 years that someone else than me had seen her naked. Even tho she is extremly shy it didn't took long for her to fully let go and to show her tits, ass and pussy to everyone.
It was a huge struggle for me not to constantly have a boner while seeing all those men seeing her and of course seeing all those other women naked haha.
As i said she is extremly shy but there she just ripped her bikini off and was nude all day fully showed her tits and even lied down in some spicy positions so that the people that go by had a perfect view of her pussy and asshole.
She also opened her legs in the sauna in front of other guys so they could have a look at her perfectly shaven tight pussy.
I assured her again and again that i love it that so many other men see her naked and that she is soo hot to make her feel good and assured.
She also told me that this was a huge confident boost because she saw many other women as well with saggy tits or small ass and tits etc. that made her feel even sexier.
Brilliant 🤩

Very good!
First thought about me being cuckold raised on the first visit to a nude beach with my wife (at the time girlfriend). So it is a very good start I believe.

These situations are great for building confidence! It's almost like a "forced" situation. Obviously she has the choice to go but once there everyone is naked so it entices you to get naked and go with the flow too. Hopefully this starts something good in your journey!

Great first step. My wife and I also go to a local nude beach. She now loves to go there and has planned our first trip for next year. With this confidence we actually went one time to a swingers resort. we did not play with others, but did go into the play room and had a great time. we now use that as role-playing...I hope to go back someday

Reactions: Hopefulbf
Great first step. My wife and I also go to a local nude beach. She now loves to go there and has planned our first trip for next year. With this confidence we actually went one time to a swingers resort. we did not play with others, but did go into the play room and had a great time. we now use that as role-playing...I hope to go back someday
We did the same, nude beach while on vacation. It was awkward, then interesting, then relaxing and fun. Now Jill is planning the next one and somewhat eager to go. From there, we plan to try a swinger club experience. To at least be voyeurs. We are certainly taking baby steps and that’s fine.

Several years ago my wife and I were into swinging until the local swing club shut down. A few months ago I told her about my fantasy of watching her with another man to which she responded with little interest. In October we decided to spend a weekend at a nudist resort and attend the Halloween party, it was a perfect weekend to go with the last warm days of the season. We both really enjoyed the freedom and relaxed attitude socializing in the nude with others at the pool but what I got a kick out of was her wandering eyes. She couldn’t stop looking at all the men and commenting on their cocks! Anyways her whole attitude towards being a hot wife took a turn and though we still haven’t done anything yet the future looks bright. As soon as it warms up we’ll be back!