Baby steps

My wife is usually shy about things but not this week…

Wednesday night she said she didn’t feel great and wanted to lay down. I offered a massage and I could tell she was in the mood. I also knew she was ovulating. I took out the new sleeve I had just received from sensual extensions and after massaging her for a minute handed it to her and said put this underneath you so it’s body temperature. When she slid it under her pussy I felt really happy, it was like she had accepted it. The sleeve makes me 9” length and 7” around. We smoked some weed and she moved her ass up in the air; stuck my dick in like 5 times and her pussy was naturally gaping. I put the sleeve on and rubbed some massage oil on it and slid it in. Not only did she take the entire thing, at one point during missionary she told me, “harder”. This massive dick was pounding my little wife and she kept cumming. We took a break, did it again and I came inside the sleeve it was so hot. Felt like such a cuck. I passed out and she woke me up by putting my hand on her wet pussy lips. After playing with her pussy, I just put the sleeve back on and again pounded her little pussy.

When women ovulate, they love the big dick. I told her at one point, she felt incredible. I said that is the perfect size for you when you’re ovulating. She said it’s crazy, it’s like my organs move or something. She finally admitted she really loved it.