Overcoming fear of finding "crazy person" for first time?

Dcucked

Male
After lots of time and talking about being able to fuck another guy my wife shared she is worried about finding a stranger and having them end up being a crazy person. How do we work past that? We discussed having the guy being one of her exes. My first thought is that a stranger is better but maybe an ex is a more comfortable way to start.
Thoughts...?

Don’t invite them to your home if you are worried, and get a ’naughty’ phone that is used exclusively for making arrangements. If they don’t know where you live you can just block their number if things don’t go well. Arrange to meet in a hotel or motel instead.

After lots of time and talking about being able to fuck another guy my wife shared she is worried about finding a stranger and having them end up being a crazy person. How do we work past that? We discussed having the guy being one of her exes. My first thought is that a stranger is better but maybe an ex is a more comfortable way to start.
Thoughts...?
Find a REPUTABLE lifestyle site (No, AFF is NOT reputable, full of flakes and fakes), join, become verified and then check out the profiles and recommendations/reviews of the guys you have an interest in. Then chat extensively with them or simply meet guys at lifestyle, on premise parties for awhile.

So after more discussion my wife and i decided maybe we should meet another married couple where the husband fucks other wives while I (maybe with the other wife) watch. What are some sites to find couples like this near us?

I have personal experience of spending the night with a crazy person , met up seemed normal nice woman , had a few drinks as you do . Then up to hotel room , more drink followed with very promising foreplay , the front of her panties were soaked almost up to waistband , followed by her taking my cock in a couple of positions , squirting doggy - I was tired and drained so sort of nodded off - she however continued drinking straight vodka and fuck knows who or what then was with us in the room - she began talking to herself and I was feigning sleep , she said to this other person / her - look at his cock it’s a good size - go on have a suck - my hands were clenched into loose fists up at my neck and she was that close I could feel her breath in my eyes as she said aw no more cock for us he’s fast asleep and at this point the fight or flight really kicked in and I was on a hair trigger to just explode through her , being a taekwondo black belt ,luckily she backed off and passed out and as I had been drinking I could go nowhere. , man I tell you all I was shitting it and never slept a wink in case I got my throat cut or something - soon as it was light I was out of there but again had to wait till it was safe for me to drive - sorry it’s long but as they say you had to be there , so yes meet several times including having a drink as that can be a big changing behavioural factor -

You would think that a married middle-aged guy with a good job wouldn't be crazy, but he was. He hit on my wife by asking her pointblank at his work (my wife installed $$$k business software at the customer's office and then spent a week helping everyone get the hang of it) if she was interested in having an affair with him. She told him no, not at all. In fact, as she recounted what had happened, she laughed at how dumb he was to expect any woman to answer yes. But before she left his workplace, the guy's wife showed up and she was the biggest bitch in the world, which upset my wife so much that she changed her mind. On her last day at his office, she used our reliable invitation: telling him that I had always wanted to see another man making love to her, so would he like to make my favorite fantasy come true. He would.

That weekend he arrived in the afternoon, smelling of Old Spice and nervous. I thanked him profusely for the opportunity to see another fuck my wife. He was a nervous wreck, but he calmed down after downing a stiff drink. My wife left to change into something more comfortable and revealing. We retreated to our bedroom and I pulled the curtains shut and dimmed the lights. She stripped in front of him and helped him undress. Eventually, they were both naked and I got to watch him indulge in our proffered body. He wasn't particularly skilled, but he had a short but really fat cock that my wife liked. In addition, he came several times, which my wife loved. All in all, it was a good time, mostly due to the effusive compliments he paid her, detailing how sexy she was and how he had never seen such lovely breasts before, so we invited him over two more times for threesomes. A big mistake.

He started calling daily wanting to know when he could come over next. When we did invite him over, he wanted to try all sorts of BSMD activities, which we had no interest in. In spite of him being married, he somehow thought that we three could go on vacation together. In general, he became plaintive and whiny and demanding. In other words, we soon figured out why his wife was so nasty.

Then one day he phoned and told us that he has left his wife and kids and he is living in an apartment nearby and that he planned on visiting us all the time now, as in every day. We flipped. We told him to return to his family, as he wasn't going to see my wife anymore; period. He refused; then he started stalking my wife and phoning us all the time. He was convinced that it was entirely my fault, that my wife loved him, and that he could get her to leave me. I had the phone company put a block on his phone, but then he would just use another phone. We falsely thought we were free of him, as we enjoyed a week of peace. We weren't. He began sabotaging the software at his work, so my wife would be sent back to set things straight and he could talk to her again. It was a nightmare. One night, I saw him hiding in the bushes and I chased him for a block. Thank God I didn't catch him or I would have been up on murder charges. We had a chance to move and we jumped on it just to get away from him. That was it; never again would we play with fire like that.

Thoughts...?
A stranger would be better. Chat for a little before agreeing to meet. And have an escape plan just in case.
However, most guys are pretty decent if you are honest about expectations and limits up front

All you can do is take it slow, meet at neutral locations, careful with info you give out and make sensible choices. But in truth you could share her with a guy you have known your whole life and he still might turn out to be crazy.

Don’t invite them to your home if you are worried, and get a ’naughty’ phone that is used exclusively for making arrangements. If they don’t know where you live you can just block their number if things don’t go well. Arrange to meet in a hotel or motel instead.
Or just use Google Hangouts to communicate. If things go South you just block them or delete the Google account.