party entertaining wife

By now the guys had had a couple of drinks and were getting fairly raucous, shouting encouragement and letting us know what they would like to do to us. So when Diane responded and invited them to join us a couple started stripping off to cheers from the rest. Taking photos then became more difficult for my husband, no one had objected when it was just us girls but most of the men didn't want to be in any pictures with us. However, he managed to get some......

Last edited:
I know what u mean lol.last month we met with a young guy I fuck. I get so crazy when we hook up he has a fabulous cock.afterwards I asked hubby to show me the pics he'd taken,and there were only 2 ,what gives I asked,he laughed and said he couldn't stop jacking off long enough to take any more lol

I know what u mean lol.last month we met with a young guy I fuck. I get so crazy when we hook up he has a fabulous cock.afterwards I asked hubby to show me the pics he'd taken,and there were only 2 ,what gives I asked,he laughed and said he couldn't stop jacking off long enough to take any more lol
love it...:rolleyes: