Paydating

Gabriel

Couple
We are swingers....have been for a while now...we've played with men, women and couples. We are both hetero and she likes having several cocks to play with. Over the years she’s done her share of gangbangs and such and lately we found we like to date couples more than we do single men.

The most exciting thing to me is the boundaries we break...things we say we wouldn’t do...and yet we did. So this story is about that....see,,,, when we started we talked about a lot of things, one of them (as i'm sure many couples have talked about this somewhere in their relationship) was about having sex for money.. Now at the time she was very opposed to it. Hell, calling her slut was a huge no-no. But as years went by and we met more people she didn.t seem to mind it...in fact...she became proud of that title: Slut! Whore however...that was something else.

But like a lot of people we had a lot of financial troubles a few years ago. So much that she started to change her ideas about it…see, if you are going to let a guy fuck you on a date, why not let him pay for it right? So eventually we did some paydates. If people like this story…we got loads more. The reason why I picket this one is because it happened very recently and it was very hot to watch. Never saw her take a cock like that…so I thought I’d share it with you.
So we swing…and we have a number of friends who also swing. On this night we had a couple over…they are very good friends of ours and she is very close with Bobby (my wife) Her name is Joy and she’s very hot and she loves sex and lets guys fuck her for money regularly (she even invited Bobby to go with her....I.m not too sure about that yet) and has loads of fun doing it.

So we were in the living room, playing with the girls when Joy asked Bobby if she liked to invite a guy over...needless to say, we all agreed so she placed an ad on a site that two girls were looking for some fun. Soon we got a few calls...most ended up guys being horny but one guy wanted to really come over. He wasn't too interested in fucking them however, but he wanted a double blowjob....and he wanted them to deep throat. "No problem" the girls answered. They agreed on 150 for half an hour, no cum swallowing and he was to arrive an hour later.

Me and Jake (her boyfriend) set up a camera and went upstairs to watch as they girls got ready and soon enough the doorbell rang. We heard him come in and watched him on our cam as he enter the room. They talked a little, he gave them the money and he took of his clothes. The girls got on their knees and pulled down his boxers and started to stroke him. It was fun to watch them look at this new cock…the smiled even though he was unshaven. Now, thus far he seemed a bit shy and my wife told me later she thought this would be easy money... however...

Joy opened her mouth to suck him and he slowly put his hands on her head....Me and jack were watching and I heard him say that he thought the guy was shy and probably wouldn’t do much. Suddenly the guy held her head tight and shoved his cock in (which was actually rather big) as far as he could and started to thrust his hips...He continued until she started to gag and then grabbed my wives head to do the same. Bobby can take cock pretty well and likes it rough...so she hardly gagged which he enjoyed. Still, not many men use her that rough so it was very hot to watch. I really loved how he grabbed their heads like that...and the way the girls sucked air when he let them go…He went on fucking their faces in different positions switching from mouth to mouth. It was obvious he had done this before. My wife was actually enjoying herself....smiling and winking to the camera...but Jacks wife was having a really hard time and kept gagging. I could tell it turned him on as he started to jerk off and truth be told…it was hot to see her struggle like that.

After about 30 minutes she softly told him it was about time to end it so he took my wife and but her on her back. “God” he said…. “I’ve done dates like this before…but this one is pretty special” (which kinda made me proud) He sat down on her chest and arms (so she couldn't move) and grabbed her hair and shoved his cock in her mouth. This way he could move her head in the rhythm he wanted...He had both hands on her head and within 30 second (a shame really...she looked very hot being abused like that) he pulled out and covered her face with his cum. Unfortunally the camera wasn’t clear enough to see it very well, but Joy told me it was a lot and her face was covered very well with thick hot cum...as he got up she cleaned Bobby’s face with a tissue. (I wish she wouldn’t have done but it also got into her eyes so she tried to help her)

He put on his clothes, thanked them and left...we went down and we decided to also give them the same treatment as he did. Jack right away grabbed my wife and put her on her knees and started to bang her face like the client did. I grabbed Joy and put her upside down on the couch, stuffing her mouth with my cock...ignoring her gagging fucked hem mouth making her face an even bigger mess then before. Needless to say...both girls got pain in their throat the next day (but lovely skin hahaha) but it was a very hot night

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx