Pegging

This REALLY interests me, doing this to my hubby, haven't done this yet. Do most women use dildo's or strap on's ?

Start by sucking his cock and have ky on your finger and finger his sissy-pussy. Do this every time you suck his cock and soon his cock and his body will be craving being fingered then fucked with a toy then pegged with a strapon.

Throwing this out there. How many of you guys are being pegged by your wife/gf? Are you enjoying it ?
Last Saturday my wife (49yrs) pegged me (51yrs) for the first time and it was amazing. We started off using a beginners dildo, not very large. This week she will fuck me using a realistic 8" with more girth, should feel more like the real thing. I so excited can't wait. Hubbies let your wives have you, you will both love it!!

Years ago I had an ex who used to peg me. It turned me on more than anything had before or since. Not just from how good it felt when she hit the right spot but the feeling of her being in charge, especially when she went deep and I felt her body up against mine.
A few times she made me cum in missionary position without my cock ever being touched

My wife pegged me for the first time last weekend and it was amazing, go for it, let your wives peg you hard!!!

I love it when my wife fucks my ass hard. Meanwhile, she calls me a whore. She asks me if I like cock. I have to beg you to plug the dildo deep. I feel so helpless and I try to be loose so it doesn’t hurt. I love being a slut, I do whatever she wants.

45077921.jpg45077929.jpg45078001.jpg45078095.jpg