Pegging

My wife began to get interested in pegging me about ten years ago. It was a way for her to express her true domination over me sexually. At first, she used a small, very soft, and flexible dildo. It was only 3" and made entirely of silicone. I was able to handle it without much discomfort. After a few weeks of penetrating me with her dildo, she moved up and bought the same manufacture dildo but in a slightly larger version, it measured 5" in length and was proportionately larger in circumference.

Here our first two toys are shown in comparison to me.

Toy-Collection.jpg
My wife enjoyed having me on my stomach or bent over doggy style and using these two toys on me. But, she also wanted to feel the "power" of control in taking me doggy style and actually fucking me. We tried a strap-on she picked up at a sex store but it still did not provide her any means to reach orgasm while fucking my ass.

She then found a new toy called a Feeldoe, it is advertised as a "Strapless Strap-On" and it quickly became her favorite toy for both solo play as well as pegging me and sometimes her boyfriend. The design of the Feeldoe allows for her to insert the "bulb" end into her pussy while the base rides against her clit. She can then use the "shaft" as effectively as a man uses his penis. The shape and contact points of this toy allow for her to receive full stimulation and achieve climax. She has complete control over her satisfaction and feeling based upon how hard and deep she goes with the Feeldoe.

feeldoe measures bulb & shaft lengths.jpg
As others have stated, taking something this large up the ass is going to be painful until you adjust to the size and hardness. LUBE is your best friend when taking this inside yourself. This toy is also much more rigid and hard with its larger size than the original soft dildos we had used.

When my wife wants to exert her power and control over me, she will come into the room, dressed but with the Feeldoe up inside herself. The bulge is more than evident. She likes me to worship her "cock", to treat it just as a man enjoys having his cock treated. With it in place, I can suck it for her, and she can peg me until we both experience orgasm.

feeldoe.JPG
I do enjoy the sensations and feelings of being pegged. I rarely can achieve an erection while being penetrated anally, but I still will cum a huge volume of cum from my flaccid dick from being fucked. I love to hear my wife begin to climax as she pounds me and grabs my hips and holds me tight against herself as she shakes in orgasm. Her pussy is always left swollen and gaped afterward. Another position my wife likes is for me to be on my back with my legs raised as she kneels between my spread legs and slowly inserts her Feeldoe inside me. She enjoys the eye contact as she fucks me as deep as she can penetrate me and watches my face as I cum all over my own belly and chest. For us, the Feeldoe stays in place well without having ever come dislodged from her during play. Some of the strap-on toys did not stay in place this well.

This is my wife's pussy after she climaxes being inside me with her Feeldoe.

pussy-after-cumming-with-feeldoe-still-inside.jpg
She bought her Feeldoe back in 2007 and it has been her favorite toy still today. It has remained on her nightside table beside the bed since. In December 2008 she took it on a trip to Washington DC. We met a single guy there at our hotel and it was the first time my wife pegged me in front of another person. After the guy watched my wife fuck me and cum hard, as she lay back on the bed, the Feeldoe still inside her, the guy said he had to try my ass. He fucked me almost as hard as my wife just had.

Never have done it before. I don’t know that I would like it but I am curious after reading stuff like this.

It took me a little time and practice to get used to it. The biggest advice I can offer is to fully relax and make sure the person pegging or fucking you uses plenty of lube and takes their time to fully penetrate you. It is actually very enjoyable when done right.

It took me a little time and practice to get used to it. The biggest advice I can offer is to fully relax and make sure the person pegging or fucking you uses plenty of lube and takes their time to fully penetrate you. It is actually very enjoyable when done right.
I see. My wife has no interest in it so that’s not really a concern right now but thanks for the advice. It makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:
My wife began to get interested in pegging me about ten years ago. It was a way for her to express her true domination over me sexually. At first, she used a small, very soft, and flexible dildo. It was only 3" and made entirely of silicone. I was able to handle it without much discomfort. After a few weeks of penetrating me with her dildo, she moved up and bought the same manufacture dildo but in a slightly larger version, it measured 5" in length and was proportionately larger in circumference.

Here our first two toys are shown in comparison to me.

My wife enjoyed having me on my stomach or bent over doggy style and using these two toys on me. But, she also wanted to feel the "power" of control in taking me doggy style and actually fucking me. We tried a strap-on she picked up at a sex store but it still did not provide her any means to reach orgasm while fucking my ass.

She then found a new toy called a Feeldoe, it is advertised as a "Strapless Strap-On" and it quickly became her favorite toy for both solo play as well as pegging me and sometimes her boyfriend. The design of the Feeldoe allows for her to insert the "bulb" end into her pussy while the base rides against her clit. She can then use the "shaft" as effectively as a man uses his penis. The shape and contact points of this toy allow for her to receive full stimulation and achieve climax. She has complete control over her satisfaction and feeling based upon how hard and deep she goes with the Feeldoe.

As others have stated, taking something this large up the ass is going to be painful until you adjust to the size and hardness. LUBE is your best friend when taking this inside yourself. This toy is also much more rigid and hard with its larger size than the original soft dildos we had used.

When my wife wants to exert her power and control over me, she will come into the room, dressed but with the Feeldoe up inside herself. The bulge is more than evident. She likes me to worship her "cock", to treat it just as a man enjoys having his cock treated. With it in place, I can suck it for her, and she can peg me until we both experience orgasm.

I do enjoy the sensations and feelings of being pegged. I rarely can achieve an erection while being penetrated anally, but I still will cum a huge volume of cum from my flaccid dick from being fucked. I love to hear my wife begin to climax as she pounds me and grabs my hips and holds me tight against herself as she shakes in orgasm. Her pussy is always left swollen and gaped afterward. Another position my wife likes is for me to be on my back with my legs raised as she kneels between my spread legs and slowly inserts her Feeldoe inside me. She enjoys the eye contact as she fucks me as deep as she can penetrate me and watches my face as I cum all over my own belly and chest. For us, the Feeldoe stays in place well without having ever come dislodged from her during play. Some of the strap-on toys did not stay in place this well.

This is my wife's pussy after she climaxes being inside me with her Feeldoe.

She bought her Feeldoe back in 2007 and it has been her favorite toy still today. It has remained on her nightside table beside the bed since. In December 2008 she took it on a trip to Washington DC. We met a single guy there at our hotel and it was the first time my wife pegged me in front of another person. After the guy watched my wife fuck me and cum hard, as she lay back on the bed, the Feeldoe still inside her, the guy said he had to try my ass. He fucked me almost as hard as my wife just had.
The strapless strapons really are great and just as good with another woman as with hubby. A big improvement on the double ended dildo for girlie play time and much more fun for the user than a conventional strapon when fucking a guy or a girl xx