Penis size as you age

penc1ld1kt

Male
Nov 13, 2022
So, today I measured myself for the first time in years. I had done it so much early in my adult life that I knew the numbers by heart. But now, in my early 40's I've discovered that I have lost half a centimetre or 0.2 inches in length when rock hard (down to 14cm/5.5"). Thankfully the girth remains the same, if still a disappointing 11.5cm/4.5".

Anyone else experienced this or was I perhaps deluding myself in my 20's so we could put it down to measurement error?

It's not shrinking per se. It's just that we accumulate more layers of fat in the pubic region, so that when you measure it, seems like it's shorter. So, no you're not losing length as you age.

Those lucky enough to be able to maintain their body weight/shape, would have the same measurement, as long as their erection 'power' remains the same. And you can maintain it easily by routine cardio exercises and training your pelvic muscles.

So, today I measured myself for the first time in years. I had done it so much early in my adult life that I knew the numbers by heart. But now, in my early 40's I've discovered that I have lost half a centimetre or 0.2 inches in length when rock hard (down to 14cm/5.5"). Thankfully the girth remains the same, if still a disappointing 11.5cm/4.5".

Anyone else experienced this or was I perhaps deluding myself in my 20's so we could put it down to measurement error?
I think most of us loose a little visual length as we age due to weight gain and lack of blood flow.

When I was 16-25, I was 6’ 1” tall and weighed under 135 lbs. I had a 28” waist and was super thin and cut:

FC53D538-4A65-40B2-8EB8-7137681C0432.jpeg

As we age, our cocks stay the same size, but as we gain weight it hides some of that early length. I weight 195 right now, so with 60lbs of extra weight and a 34” waste, my 7.25” cock of my youth is now between 5.5 and maybe 6” with a lot of blood flow.

This is my 52 year old cock now (damn I wish I had pictures of when it used to almost rip my skin open with it’s hardness!):

B79E02E9-8283-47EE-87D5-65FFF3274B1F.jpegAE2840DA-B865-41B8-A016-3652D2CA560F.jpeg

My cock is the same length, it’s just hiding behind my stomach right now!

Hadn't thought of the belly fat though I am as lean now as I was in my twenties.
It cuts both ways, the woman ages too - a double-whammy.

Imagine a couple in their youth, toned athletic bodies, the man sports a 6” cock, the woman enjoys 6” of penetration.

Roll on some years and they are middle aged or older, both the man and the woman are carrying extra pounds.

For the man, 1” of his cock is buried in fat, for the woman you have to get past 1” of fat before you are truly inside.

So what used to be 6” of penetration for the woman is now only 4”.

And if the woman has had children the cock that used to stretch her barely touches the sides any more.

Well honey as this old farm wife can tell you... the older males shrink after 45 years old, do know if from age or lack of use... Stephanie

It's not shrinking per se. It's just that we accumulate more layers of fat in the pubic region, so that when you measure it, seems like it's shorter. So, no you're not losing length as you age.

Those lucky enough to be able to maintain their body weight/shape, would have the same measurement, as long as their erection 'power' remains the same. And you can maintain it easily by routine cardio exercises and training your pelvic muscles.
Or could be from some guys when they remove their prostate, the remover about 2 or 3 inches of urethra tube, which results in shorten dick by 2 to 3.5 inches.

It cuts both ways, the woman ages too - a double-whammy.

Imagine a couple in their youth, toned athletic bodies, the man sports a 6” cock, the woman enjoys 6” of penetration.

Roll on some years and they are middle aged or older, both the man and the woman are carrying extra pounds.

For the man, 1” of his cock is buried in fat, for the woman you have to get past 1” of fat before you are truly inside.

So what used to be 6” of penetration for the woman is now only 4”.

And if the woman has had children the cock that used to stretch her barely touches the sides any more.
yup this old farm wife can agree to that.

Reactions: toolman2c
I think it's well documented that a penis will shrink in later life. Personally I have lost over an inch that I couldn't really afford to let go.

Reactions: toolman2c
Ok. 59. Penis seemed smaller as I age but I got on testosterone and still gets hard as a rock and measured 5.2” as it always did. Not as frequent or long lasting, mind u.

Now my balls did not fare as well. Testosterone injections made my balls shrink. Constant levels out in blood and ur balls stop making natural T and they stink in size. Seem about 75% smaller and my ball bag does t hang.

Saw an old dude getting jacuzzi qt gym and his balls were down to his knees. Wish my wife could have seen them.

At 58 I'm recently 20 lbs lighter than my top weight, which yielded about an inch of extra cock. While I still quote myself as being 5.5" I'm actually closer to 6.5" now - so despite being older I am bigger than I was in my 30s. My wife has definitely noticed as she used to be able to suck my cock all the way down but now gags before getting there. She claims her pussy can feel it too but I think it's more psychosomatic... I'm not THAT hung LOL. That said, with age I can certainly last much much longer now so maybe that's what has her tight little Asian pussy a'hurtin LMAO