Permissive (but not with me her husband) 70yo dressed for sex

She set off for hairdressers December 2015, forgot her phone and came back for it and caught me crossdressed. She got her hairdresser to dye her hair black in a fetish style (see picture), it was long auburn. Then when salon closed had sex with him. Since then she gets a 'free' dye job and haircut once a month (cost £220) in exchange for sex. He has introduced her to several young men.

Attachments

• 70yo.jpg
    70yo.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 64
She set off for hairdressers December 2015, forgot her phone and came back for it and caught me crossdressed. She got her hairdresser to dye her hair black in a fetish style (see picture), it was long auburn. Then when salon closed had sex with him. Since then she gets a 'free' dye job and haircut once a month (cost £220) in exchange for sex. He has introduced her to several young men.
Good thing she is beyond fertility. She'd be fucking bareback and perhaps at risk!

Reactions: owlcuck
That is fantastic. I hope my wife will still be active at 70 too. What do you do when she comes home?

Reactions: sjhopefulguy