Perverted fantasy with wife

My fantasy is dressing my wife helping her get ready for a fuck date. When she gets home cleaning her dirty pussy and then fucking her stretched out worn out pussy .

Reactions: 1976Adam
I'd love to hear all your perverted fantasies. Mine is to watch my wife being groped in public while I act like I don't see, among many other fantasies.
When me and my wife were on a packed commuter train last month I used the crowd as an excuse to push her ass onto a guys hand and hold here there for the journey. As the train made her move he felt up and down her ass and even once or twice I saw his finger between her legs.

She didn’t say anything to me as she’s shy and would have been afraid I’d get mad and make a scene. Instead she froze and I pretended not to notice.

When me and my wife were on a packed commuter train last month I used the crowd as an excuse to push her ass onto a guys hand and hold here there for the journey. As the train made her move he felt up and down her ass and even once or twice I saw his finger between her legs.

She didn’t say anything to me as she’s shy and would have been afraid I’d get mad and make a scene. Instead she froze and I pretended not to notice.
That is hot .