Perverted fantasy

my fantasy was to get pregnant with a lover. my husband has been great with my kids from my ex and thought id love to see him bring up anouther child but i didnt want it to be his. we tried for a couple of years i got habby to have a vasectomy and i stoped useing the pill and condoms with my lovers who i knew were safe. I tryed untill i was 48 as we decied i was to old to bear a child.
I have the same fantasy/desire, to get pregnant by someone other than my husband. Getting close to being too old for us to enjoy raising another though. Hubby is a bit older than I am too. I had hoped it would happen with my Boss/Lover of 11 years, but he is even older than my husband and we ended our relationship during the pandemic (he got REALLY crazy about conspiracy theories). Now that I am without a relationship outsode my marriage, all my old fantasies of a pregnancy that is OBVIOUSLY not my husband have come roaring back. Meeting people is even more complex now, we no longer work in the offices post-pandemic and that is how most of my affairs started, with co-workers.

J (the wife)

I have the same fantasy/desire, to get pregnant by someone other than my husband. Getting close to being too old for us to enjoy raising another though. Hubby is a bit older than I am too. I had hoped it would happen with my Boss/Lover of 11 years, but he is even older than my husband and we ended our relationship during the pandemic (he got REALLY crazy about conspiracy theories). Now that I am without a relationship outsode my marriage, all my old fantasies of a pregnancy that is OBVIOUSLY not my husband have come roaring back. Meeting people is even more complex now, we no longer work in the offices post-pandemic and that is how most of my affairs started, with co-workers.

J (the wife)
Hi love ur needs I’d love chat to you about them if u like

J (the wife)
Not too late to get pregnant by your boss. I am hiring. So we should start ASAP. Come for an interview to start with.
The money isn’t bad. We can both enjoy at least ONE benefit.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife is a nurse, and she have to take care of a lot of old patients. We are swingers and open minded, and the fantasy of fucking with old people has grown in her mind. It was easy for her (moreover nurse is a running fantasy). One day she told me that she sucked an old patient. Ok, she's free about her practice for years.
Later we were invited by a couple of ex patient. I learnt that she used to give oral pleasure to old dicks. It was...a special evening cause our host were a old man...and his old lady. They were about 71 years old for the guy and 64 yeats old for his wife The evening went wrong and she fucked with the two old ones. I didn't participate cause old people are not attractive to me. So i left them alone after a few moment to watch them.
Now she fuck all age people. I think as a good nurse she only wants old people feel good, but as she's an extreme personnality, that is how it's turn her on.
It's hard to me to keep up her practice and lifestyle, but i'm so in love with her.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

Inkanus....​

Perverted fantasy.... whose fantasy.... the husband's or maybe it's actually the wife's?​

There has been more than 2 or 3 wives' who pussy get super wet just thinking about being pounded by an much older Alpha Bull.

Wives' have fantasies too, They get hot just thinking about an older Bull pounding them as their husbands watch or a group of couples watching encouraging the Bull and calling the wife dirty names... :cool:

My wife only recently told me about a guy she used to clean for, she said he was into is seventies a big man , she said he was very randy...and would be suggestive sexually, it got to wear he would push himself up against her butt and she could feel how hard and big between her butt cheeks, she said bye this time she was looking forward to going as she new it wouldn't be long before he shafted her .....then one day he pinned her up against the sofa very quickly he lifted her skirt pushed is dick hard through is trousers into her butt cheeks and said if you don't go now l won't stop.....she told him l am going nowhere, he roughly pulled her pants down bent further over the sofa back and entered her tight wet pussy ....she said he was huge and he slamed deep inside her......saying is this better than your husbands.....do l fuck you better than him....l told him he was much better...and his cock was a lot bigger....she said.they had twelve months wear he stretched her pussy....her butt....and she gave him great head.

Inkanus....​

Perverted fantasy.... whose fantasy.... the husband's or maybe it's actually the wife's?​

There has been more than 2 or 3 wives' who pussy get super wet just thinking about being pounded by an much older Alpha Bull.

Wives' have fantasies too, They get hot just thinking about an older Bull pounding them as their husbands watch or a group of couples watching encouraging the Bull and calling the wife dirty names... :cool:
So I have enjoyed finding out