Perverted fantasy

Older bull fantasy - We have experienced my wife fucking another guy only once (so far!) and this was with an older guy, Kate was 24 and the guy was around mid 45 and a complete stranger to us. Would love to do it again, Kate is early 40’s now so maybe a 70yr old ;-)
I used to fuck a much younger woman a few years back. At the time I was 67 and she was 34. That was a good arrangement for a time although when she got pregnant to her husband we had to stop when she was around 8 months. He allowed her the freedom to fuck whoever she liked and he was never present although I don't mind the male partner being there to watch, also take part if they wish it.

Older bull fantasy - We have experienced my wife fucking another guy only once (so far!) and this was with an older guy, Kate was 24 and the guy was around mid 45 and a complete stranger to us. Would love to do it again, Kate is early 40’s now so maybe a 70yr old ;-)

wbchris2018

Please read my many content messages including my my cock picture

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Same here. My wife is 66 and I’ve tried for years to talk her into pulling a train…… with no luck. She will spread her legs for just about any married swinging-dick that walks by and I can’t begin to count all the guys I’ve watched laying pipe to her. But only one at a time.
Maybe she'd prefer a BBC gangbang ??? If she already prefers BBC to White. Maybe try this with her.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Una de mis fantasías más pervertidas es ver a mi mujer con un toro mucho mayor. Tiene 35 años. La quiero ver con un hombre de 60 o 70 años. gangbang será el mejor
pareja swinger bisexual los dos de cuba
las dos fantasia que hemos tenido las dos han sido realizadas mas de una vez
1 recibir los dos juntos una noche entera siendo penetrados por más de 6 mujeres trans
2 ser penetrados juntos por grupos de personas sin nosotros saber quienes son y cuantos son

my fantasy was to get pregnant with a lover. my husband has been great with my kids from my ex and thought id love to see him bring up anouther child but i didnt want it to be his. we tried for a couple of years i got habby to have a vasectomy and i stoped useing the pill and condoms with my lovers who i knew were safe. I tryed untill i was 48 as we decied i was to old to bear a child.
We knew a couple where that was their fantasy and actually made it happen. She was wild in the sack before the Fantasy and even wilder after.