Photos of my wife in public !!!

We were just at the nude beach at but they had a strict no camera policy.ifo not I would have had my boyfriend take some pictures and I would love posted them on here by now. Honestly just walking around naked in front of hundreds of people was one of the most thrilling things I've ever done. I would definitely do it again

Reactions: DAVO
We did this once. My wife is a sales rep. We got an idea that we would make a calendar with all the months of the year on one page. It had her tits on but not her face. It said merry Xmas and happy new year. She gave them in about 5 places then left 10 on the desks of various mechanic garages.

We did this once. My wife is a sales rep. We got an idea that we would make a calendar with all the months of the year on one page. It had her tits on but not her face. It said merry Xmas and happy new year. She gave them in about 5 places then left 10 on the desks of various mechanic garages.
Shall I put some up around for you? :) Send me a message and let’s arrange it!!

Last edited:
I hope this gives you all ideas
I have a lot of partially nude and full nudes of my exwife, exgf also of my present wife. I am a truck driver and I often park up for the night many miles away from home and in the past I have opened the Bluetooth on my phone to see how many drivers have theirs on. I then connect to them and for the ones that accept I send the nude photos and watch out the window from a lifted corner of the curtains. Many drivers as they get them rush out of their trucks, phone in hand looking around as if to see who is sending. Sometimes I even get some sent back lol

Attachments

• File 00252.jpg
    File 00252.jpg
    829.1 KB · Views: 28
  • File 00682 (1) (1).jpg
    File 00682 (1) (1).jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 33
  • File 01219.jpg
    File 01219.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Love Yr wife. Love to see more

I hope this gives you all ideas
I have a lot of partially naude and full nudes of my exwife, exgf also of my present wife. I am a truck driver and I often park up for the night many miles away from home and in the past I have opened the Bluetooth on my phone to see how many drivers have theirs on. I then connect to them and for the ones that accept I send the nude photos and watch out the window from a lifted corner of the curtains. Many drivers as they get them rush out of their trucks, phone in hand looking around as if to see who is sending. Sometimes I even get some sent back lol
Great. Write to me priv

Will someone print pictures of my wife and post them in public? At the bus stop, toilet, anywhere. I want to see strangers react to her sexy body :)
I'll send her photos to priv !!!
if you want them posted then post them all here and we can d/load what we want.

Reactions: ChiefMac