Pics of Hubs and their Hotwives...

Are there any threads on this forum that show pics of Hubs and their Hotwives? I'm not talking about X-rated closeup sex pics but more a sexy couple, dressed to go out for the evening, just looking good.

I suspect there are Hotwife couples all around us that we have no idea they participate in this lifestyle...sure would be fun to see.

I suppose if someone is looking on here there like minded individuals, right?
benid.juli05 112.jpg

Are there any threads on this forum that show pics of Hubs and their Hotwives? I'm not talking about X-rated closeup sex pics but more a sexy couple, dressed to go out for the evening, just looking good.

I suspect there are Hotwife couples all around us that we have no idea they participate in this lifestyle...sure would be fun to see.

I suppose if someone is looking on here they’re like minded individuals, right?
nah man, we’re all perverted deviants on this site that just want to naked and naughty. Fuck them clothes 🤣🤣🤣. You are right though, there’s like 100 threads with the same topic 🤣🤣. I’m pretty sure it’s going to be alright if everyone just continued in the initial post. Occasionally the admin of this site pick maximum length of time for content to remain and then it’s gone. I say you start the thread. You were the chosen one to address this.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Here's one of us again.

View attachment 1018866

There was some interest in my hubby on the Black Cuckold site. I had quite a few pictures of me fully exposed but none of Bob. So yesterday I added this on to my media. This morning I had a notification that it was deleted. The reason: "white, dick forbidden, and media". I could come up with a lot of comments but it's not worth it. To say I'm done with that site is an understatement. Does anybody here, male or female, mind seeing Bobs cock?
It's a lovely cock