Pics of Hubs and their Hotwives...

Quick story about "You never know"! We went to the same bar every week for a weekly sign in (win money if your name gets drawn). There was a couple there all the time too. One day they come up and start talking to us and we all hit it off. They said they were going on vacation next month to Jamaica (Couples in Negril) I said maybe we will go with you. First time meeting bar talk right! Nope I got the info and coordinated with them and we went. That was 9 years ago and we are best friends to this day. Funny part is they later confessed that they were worried that we might be swingers and they are not! We just laughed it off and to this day they don't know.
Understand 100%
We're mid 50s. We enjoy regular visits with a guy friend, it's our very private side. Private but friggin hot, sexy fun.
We have a large social circle, we go to a lot of gatherings at people's homes. We've been to pool parties where it gets to topless. It's fun but we've never seen any sex play. But...we've never stayed till just a few people are still there.
Our fun started at our home, afternoon backyard BBQ, hot tub, 5 couples, 2 guys. It got late, 7-ish, us 2 other couples, one guy. Drinks, drinks, hottub, girls topless, happened befor. Eventually us, another couple and 1 guy. We're winding down, cleaning up, it's just us and the guy. Wife has top on. Nothing out of the ordinary. We're just visiting in the kitchen, one more drink, visiting. She's asking about his gal friend, they broke up, blah, blah, blah....all good.
I'm afraid to admit I don't really know how but soon we're all naked then in the hot tub. He ends up doing my wife over the back of the couch while I watched. Lasted 3 minutes if that. He gets done, awkward as hell, he leaves, wife apologies over and over and cried for an hour, I was a mess in my mind too.
Fast forward...we enjo pretty steady visits with him, we're all comfy together and it's fun.
None of our friends know we do this. I don't know if our friends are into anything and I don't want to know.
We were at a friend's house, 20 or so people, all classy people. Drinking. One wife blurts out something about a blow job, was just an off the cuff expression. All I could think about was my classy, well dressed wife and what she was doing to our friend the night before. He was on his back, she was on her knees, butt up, working bis dick for all she had till he unloaded in her mouth. And yea it was a hot fun night with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Surfboy2022
Quick story about "You never know"! We went to the same bar every week for a weekly sign in (win money if your name gets drawn). There was a couple there all the time too. One day they come up and start talking to us and we all hit it off. They said they were going on vacation next month to Jamaica (Couples in Negril) I said maybe we will go with you. First time meeting bar talk right! Nope I got the info and coordinated with them and we went. That was 9 years ago and we are best friends to this day. Funny part is they later confessed that they were worried that we might be swingers and they are not! We just laughed it off and to this day they don't know.
great looking couple