Pics of Hubs and their Hotwives...

Quick story about "You never know"! We went to the same bar every week for a weekly sign in (win money if your name gets drawn). There was a couple there all the time too. One day they come up and start talking to us and we all hit it off. They said they were going on vacation next month to Jamaica (Couples in Negril) I said maybe we will go with you. First time meeting bar talk right! Nope I got the info and coordinated with them and we went. That was 9 years ago and we are best friends to this day. Funny part is they later confessed that they were worried that we might be swingers and they are not! We just laughed it off and to this day they don't know.
Great pic.

Reactions: cjiggler
Here's one of us again.

View attachment 1018866

There was some interest in my hubby on the Black Cuckold site. I had quite a few pictures of me fully exposed but none of Bob. So yesterday I added this on to my media. This morning I had a notification that it was deleted. The reason: "white, dick forbidden, and media". I could come up with a lot of comments but it's not worth it. To say I'm done with that site is an understatement. Does anybody here, male or female, mind seeing Bobs cock?
I would be disrespectful to you to forbid you from showing off your husband especially on a site dedicated to showing off you. Cuckolding is a couple sport, not individual. Makes me hard to see the husband and wife nude together and knowing (or thinking) that she is such a huge cock slut for my dick...LOL

Reactions: Tinawatt95
Here's one of us again.

View attachment 1018866

There was some interest in my hubby on the Black Cuckold site. I had quite a few pictures of me fully exposed but none of Bob. So yesterday I added this on to my media. This morning I had a notification that it was deleted. The reason: "white, dick forbidden, and media". I could come up with a lot of comments but it's not worth it. To say I'm done with that site is an understatement. Does anybody here, male or female, mind seeing Bobs cock?
I, for one, don't mind seeing his cock - appears to be a rather nice one!

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
My Filapina wife been together 35 years- she was 22 when we got together - I am wheelchair bound can't do anything just watch and take pictures.
Damn.. She looks great.. and got a body I would be proud to tell her not to wear anything at the pool. Anytime you need to see her being fucked and want to take pictures.. I would not hesitate to be over and inside her for you.