Playing in front of another couple

I've told my wife of my desire for her to wear tight leggings and low cut shirts in front of make friends that I may have over to the house. Nothing more extreme then that she says. I've also expressed that when we are together with another couple we are friends with I want to rub her under a table or blanket and I've told her I won't stop, even if someone gets supicious. She said the idea sounded hot. but she didn't say much more, she isn't very vocal about that stuff. part of my question is I feel like I should warn my buddy beforehand about what I am going to do in front of him and his wife potentially. should I tell him? how do I go about breaking this ice if I just go ahead and do it?

One warm day we were out in the garden and started playing around with the hose. Our house is overlooked by one of my wife's male friends and we could both see him looking out of his bedroom window at us playing about. We then started kissing and after a short time my wife faced his bedroom window and told me that I should get her out of her wet clothes I did what I was told and stripped her naked watching the sun glisten on her drenched skin she then got me down in front of her saying "now be a good boy you dirty fucker" and pushed my head between her legs. I licked her gorgeous wet labia and clit like a hungry dog all the while knowing she was staring right up at our neighbor. She never took her eyes away from his window even when I inserted my fingers and searched for her G spot. She told me to carry on kissing and licking her pussy but to also take out my cock and start pulling myself. My wife sprays a lot when I finger her in the right place. After several minutes she started to moan standing with her legs apart and putting on a show for our spectator. I could tell she was getting close and sure enough she sprayed all of her beautiful juice in my face and hair, her legs gave way as she sank to her knees and kissed me so that we could both share the taste of her ejaculation. I hadn't cum yet so she grabbed my balls hard and shoved her tongue deep into my throat, the pain in my balls always is enough to push me over the edge and I shot strings of cum down her thighs. As she held me she stroked my head and rubbed her juices into my face saying what a clever boy I was. The neighbor is a landscape gardener and after a couple of weeks we had him around to put down some paving. She told me that now he has "had a look at the goods" she wants me to get him to fuck her as he is a fit young good looking lad however it has to be after he has just finished work and he is all dirty and sweaty afterwards she promised me I can lick the cum from her used cunt but only if I'm good boy. I hope she lets him arse fuck her so I can taste that to. I so cant wait so right now Im busy Im working on it.

One warm day we were out in the garden and started playing around with the hose. Our house is overlooked by one of my wife's male friends and we could both see him looking out of his bedroom window at us playing about. We then started kissing and after a short time my wife faced his bedroom window and told me that I should get her out of her wet clothes I did what I was told and stripped her naked watching the sun glisten on her drenched skin she then got me down in front of her saying "now be a good boy you dirty fucker" and pushed my head between her legs. I licked her gorgeous wet labia and clit like a hungry dog all the while knowing she was staring right up at our neighbor. She never took her eyes away from his window even when I inserted my fingers and searched for her G spot. She told me to carry on kissing and licking her pussy but to also take out my cock and start pulling myself. My wife sprays a lot when I finger her in the right place. After several minutes she started to moan standing with her legs apart and putting on a show for our spectator. I could tell she was getting close and sure enough she sprayed all of her beautiful juice in my face and hair, her legs gave way as she sank to her knees and kissed me so that we could both share the taste of her ejaculation. I hadn't cum yet so she grabbed my balls hard and shoved her tongue deep into my throat, the pain in my balls always is enough to push me over the edge and I shot strings of cum down her thighs. As she held me she stroked my head and rubbed her juices into my face saying what a clever boy I was. The neighbor is a landscape gardener and after a couple of weeks we had him around to put down some paving. She told me that now he has "had a look at the goods" she wants me to get him to fuck her as he is a fit young good looking lad however it has to be after he has just finished work and he is all dirty and sweaty afterwards she promised me I can lick the cum from her used cunt but only if I'm good boy. I hope she lets him arse fuck her so I can taste that to. I so cant wait so right now Im busy Im working on it.
Very sexy tale😍 (mrscc)

Wife and I on a cruise, meet a nice couple....happens every cruise we've been on, just friends to eat and drink with, cruise over we go our own ways, all good.
Some sexy chat or mild flirting MAYBE but no sex at all ever. Topless sunbathing on the ship yea but that's it.
So we're enjoying this couples company, last day of cruise, we're going up to topless deck, it's closed. We just stay on normal deck drinking and chatting. They were our age, we got along well. Around 5, 3 1/2 hours till dinner we decide to go chill in our own cabins. They had a bigger balcony than us, they invite us to see it and have another drink. We're chilling in the sun, him and me chatting about guy stuff, wives about girl stuff. His wife asked her hubby if they can go topless, he's like duh. Girls topless, no big deal. I overhear them talking about sex...
Wife and I are into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly at home....only at home, none of our friends know. Turns out they had a couple they swapped with for a while but now enjoy a guy friend. Wives laughed and shared stories. I'm thinking WTF ? They chat about the fun it is, what the guys are like and how big their dicks are. The girls agree "the husbands" are great but that "extra" is exciting.
I really don't know how but soon we're all naked, him and me with hard ons. My wife asked if she liked the couple or mfm best, she instantly says mfm.
We're all pretty worked up, I'm thinking we're gonna leave and get it on in our own cabins. Other wife did say she did like watching the other wife suck her hubby's dick. In like 5 seconds other wife is on her knees with my dick in her mouth as my wife watched. Soon we're all 4 on their bed the girls working our dicks. Then we switch to licking each other's wives. Then moves to a "little" doggy style as the girls asked for. Soon we're banging each other's wife pulling hair. I came so hard it hurt, I pull out watching him do my wife and he let's go. We all lay there for a minute not saying anything. The girls start laughing, his wife starts to lick his dick clean my wife does too. We end up talking about how it feels doing wife after mfm guy finishes and we go to town with out own wives. Was incredible hot to watch him do his wife as I did mine.

Last edited: