Post your wife or girlfriend nude with face

So so tempting. I've been really wanting to do this and she's Ok with it. I just have a fear of a coworker or family member being on here too. I know if they're on here they're in to the same thing so it should be OK but I don't know if I'm ready to have coworkers or family know that this is what we're in to.

So so tempting. I've been really wanting to do this and she's Ok with it. I just have a fear of a coworker or family member being on here too. I know if they're on here they're in to the same thing so it should be OK but I don't know if I'm ready to have coworkers or family know that this is what we're in to.
totally understand your point, I mean what if they just stumbled across the site and saw the photo.....:eek:

Reactions: Naughty and Justin
totally understand your point, I mean what if they just stumbled across the site and saw the photo.....:eek:

Right lol! Chances are slim but they're there.

The thought of some of my friends on here seeing my wife completely unedited really turns me on though so I'm really tempted.

Right lol! Chances are slim but they're there.

The thought of some of my friends on here seeing my wife completely unedited really turns me on though so I'm really tempted.
Yes the idea is very arousing but.......family, work colleagues, neighbours and how it might affect the rest of your life?

Reactions: Justin
Yes the idea is very arousing but.......family, work colleagues, neighbours and how it might affect the rest of your life?
I totally agree, unfortunately bosses tend look down on us, unless of course they decide to try another route. That's what ended my first marriage, and since I was the one that talked her into posting....it was adii muchacho...

Reactions: sloppy2nds