Potential first time letting my wife fuck another man...and hes our boss

Sep 15, 2016
So ive been trying to get my wife to sleep with another man for a while now, and it finally seems like its going to happen. We both started a new job this month, working together actually. I noticed my boss, a fit, somewhat older (we're in our 20s he's probably mid to late 30s at youngest) was getting super close to her. Super personal texting, talking to her a lot alone. One night he randomly drunk texted her complete nonsense at 2am. The next day he apologized profusely, but he ended up texting her later in the day talking about his sexual history. One thing led to another and I got her to confess she finds him attractive. They've been talking for days now about having sex. Nothing physical has happened yet, short of him rubbing her thigh sexually in the office alone. He doesn't know I know they're planning on fucking, but he knows I'm open to her fucking another man and that she's planning on potentially doing it. Im honestly pretty nervous. I have a good size cock (7 inches) and satisfy her completely. But he's 10.5 inches and super experienced. At the same time I'm super excited about it potentially happening. I don't get to watch but I'm trying to get some sort of video. He just doesn't think I know its him and doesn't want me to so it isn't awkward at work. Any thoughts? They don't have a set date they're planning on this. They're just basically teasing each other and talking dirty at this stage.

Wow
Sounds so similar to the situation we found ourselves in.
I was at the stage where I'd told my wife I wanted her to play, and a good male friend of ours, a policeman!, went and text her whilst drunk, telling her he fancied her for ages, and wanted to fuck her.
The wife showed my straight away, so I told her to carry on chatting , but he had no idea I knew.....

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
So ive been trying to get my wife to sleep with another man for a while now, and it finally seems like its going to happen. We both started a new job this month, working together actually. I noticed my boss, a fit, somewhat older (we're in our 20s he's probably mid to late 30s at youngest) was getting super close to her. Super personal texting, talking to her a lot alone. One night he randomly drunk texted her complete nonsense at 2am. The next day he apologized profusely, but he ended up texting her later in the day talking about his sexual history. One thing led to another and I got her to confess she finds him attractive. They've been talking for days now about having sex. Nothing physical has happened yet, short of him rubbing her thigh sexually in the office alone. He doesn't know I know they're planning on fucking, but he knows I'm open to her fucking another man and that she's planning on potentially doing it. Im honestly pretty nervous. I have a good size cock (7 inches) and satisfy her completely. But he's 10.5 inches and super experienced. At the same time I'm super excited about it potentially happening. I don't get to watch but I'm trying to get some sort of video. He just doesn't think I know its him and doesn't want me to so it isn't awkward at work. Any thoughts? They don't have a set date they're planning on this. They're just basically teasing each other and talking dirty at this stage.
Thats fucking hot buddy. Omg.. Teach me how to get my wife to do it please

Shes soo sexy for 50, needs to release all of her sexiness, i recently had prostate surgery, we havent done it for 10 months, u would think she's getting kinda horny by now.

Thats fucking hot buddy. Omg.. Teach me how to get my wife to do it please
I think many of us on here have approached it in similar ways..
I started by allowing her to point out guys she would have sex with, to her it was an innocent bit of fun, to me it was the first piece of the plan I had

Sounds like the exact situation I was in. We had always fantasized about her (Rebecca) fucking other guys - and me watching - but she never wanted to pursue because she thought the reality of it for me might kill our relationship. She starts a new job and about two weeks into it her work is having a happy hour, she invites me to meet the people she works with including her boss. In the 2 weeks she has been at this job she has never mentioned her boss other than saying something like "he's a nice guy." I get introduced to him and the guy (Darren) looks like he could be George Clooney's brother... super good looking, suave, etc. As the night goes on I see the way they are getting along - laughing, flirting, touching - and I know he wants to fuck her. I can only imagine how they would behave if I weren't there.

So the night drags on, everyone is getting pretty drunk, the crowd is thinning and I pull Rebecca aside and say "your boss really wants to fuck you" and she replies, smiling "yeah, I never told you how hot he is." So, without saying anything else to Rebecca I called Darren over and said: "Nice to meet you. I'm going to take off, can you take care of Rebecca tonight and see that she gets home safe." Of course he said "No problem."

I got home at about 11 and my stomach was in knots with jealousy and anticipation. I had no idea where they were or what they were doing. She could have walked in the door 5 minutes behind me, which would have been a relief but also a huge let down. Finally after about an hour of waiting I went to bed but couldn't sleep at all as the thought of Rebecca fucking this guy was all consuming and I was so turned on. I finally drifted off to sleep and woke up when I heard Rebecca getting into bed at about 2am. All she said is "it happened. let's talk tomorrow."

The next day she proceeded to tell me that they walked back to their work and went to his office. She told me in as much detail as I asked for about giving him a blow job, how hard she came when he ate her pussy, how he had her bent over the desk... on and on. It was so hot. I've told her that eventually I want to be able to watch but for now I'm cool with her seeing him privately. She's agreed and said she will "work herself up to it." For now she'll call me and say something like "Working late tonight, big project Darren needs me to attend to." The feeling of jealousy after those calls and during those hours before she gets home is so overwhelming but such a turn on.

Anyway, I'm on my way...

This is an update to the post I made just last night. Rebecca, my girlfriend, checks in with me periodically to make sure I'm ok with the current dynamic, which is that she is fucking her boss (Darren) and then proceeds to tell me about it in as much detail as I ask for, which is usually a lot. She has not agreed (yet) to actually allow me to watch her with another guy so for now I simply get detailed descriptions of their encounters. And since she gets super turned on while recounting their sex she usually gets pretty explicit and graphic which is awesome. Usually when she's going to get together with him she calls me to let me know she is staying at work late or if her group at work goes out to happy hour and at some point she and Darren slip out and go back to the office to fuck. (A side note: I was at one of these happy hours when Rebecca said to me: "Darren and I are leaving, see you at home, probably don't wait up." So humiliating (but in the most erotic way) to be left there with her friends from work as she walks out the door with a guy she is about to fuck. I don't know if everyone in the office knows they are fucking, but my guess is there are strong suspicions).

Anyway, back to the story at hand. So earlier today Rebecca tells me that she wants to get together with Darren on Friday evening and makes sure I'm ok with it. I assure her that I am as long as she is honest about what she is doing and I try to impress upon her again how excited I am for her and how turned on I get when she comes home and recounts the explicit details of their encounters while we either fuck or I lay next to her and masturbate while she tells her story. This time when she asked if I was "ok" with things I told her that I even decided to begin to post our story to this site as even the act of writing it down gives me an overwhelming rush of excitement. So I said "Yes, you be honest and forthcoming than I am good with everything." With that she said, "well, I wasn't completely honest about one night, so in the spirit of being completely honest and forthcoming I have something to tell you."

The story here is entirely as she told it with all the quotes being directly from her or paraphrased by me as best I can.

She said: "Remember the Halloween happy hour party the office had? Well it didn't happen exactly the way I told you." The Friday before Halloween her department was going out for happy hour and it would normally be 10-15 people. Her plan was the usual, she told me was that she and Darren were going to make an appearance have a couple of drinks and then had back to the office. As usual, she got home at about 2am that night, said she had a really good date, really hot sex, and would give me all the details the next day, which she did. But what actually happened that night she told me is that she ended up fucking both her boss Darren and Darren's boss, Evan.

That Friday after work Rebecca and Darren walked over to the bar a bit earlier than usual (about 5pm) for the presumed happy hour, got drinks and waited for the co-workers to arrive. After being there for about 45 minutes no one else from their group had shown up but Darren's boss Evan walked in to the bar. Rebecca works for a fairly large company and while she recognized Evan and knew who he was, she had been introduced to him only once in the few months she had been there, but she had never really socialized with him. Evan saw Darren and Rebecca at the table and proceeded to join them. What Rebecca didn't know at the time was that Evan being there was not a coincidence and the reason no one from her office was there was because Darren didn't actually invite anyone else to the happy hour.

Rebecca said she, Darren (her boss), and Evan (Darren's boss) hung out at the bar for a couple of hours and they proceeded to get pretty drunk. Or at least she did as they bought her quite a number of shots. At about 9 pm Evan said he needed to go, was going to close out their bar tab and that since Rebecca and Darren had been drinking quite a bit he would drive them home. Rebecca said she though Darren would make some excuse to part ways with Evan so that they could go back to the office to fuck but instead Darren said "Good idea, let's go."

The 3 of them walk to Evan's SUV, Evan get's in the driver's seat, Darren opens the back door for Rebecca, she gets in but instead of going around to the front passenger seat, Darren also slides into the back seat with Rebecca. As soon as they start driving according to Rebecca Darren just leans over and starts kissing her seemingly oblivious that Darren's boss is in the front seat. Rebecca made a motion and commented that they shouldn't be getting it on in front of his boss but Darren simply said "it's ok" and continued kissing her pretty aggressively. She being pretty drunk and just went along without much objection. Then according to Rebecca she feels his hands up under her blouse rubbing her tits and pretty quickly thereafter he had her blouse unbuttoned, bra unclasped and her tits out. Rebecca said she was still oblivious to what was actually going on but was thinking that if Evan looks in the rear view mirror (which I'm pretty sure he obviously already had) he's going to see her making out with her boss with her tits out.

Darren then undid his pants and put her hand on his cock (which she said was rock hard) and as she stroked it he said to her "you really need to suck that for me" Rebecca looked at Evan and whispered to Darren "what about him?" and with a hand on the back of her head, he said "it's ok. he doesn't care. suck my cock for me." and he guided her down to his lap and she started to blow him in the back of the car. After only driving a couple minutes from the bar the car stopped, parked, and the engine turned off. We live about 20 minutes from where she works and it turns out Evan simply drove the 5 minutes back over to their office to a remote parking lot that was entirely empty on a Friday night.

When the car stopped and the engine turned off she said she tried to look around to see if everything was ok but Darren kept a firm hand on the back of her head and said "don't stop, everything's fine." And at this point she heard Evan get out of the drivers seat, open the back door and slide in with them. It was at about this point Rebecca figured out what their plan had been all night, and the happy hour was just a ruse to get her drunk and out with them. Without saying anything Evan started rubbing her tits, squeezing her nipples, and he slipped a hand up inside her panties and started fingering her pussy all while she continued to work on Darren.

After a couple minutes she heard Evan undoing his pants and said to her: "you've got two cocks to take care of tonight, don't you?" and he pulled her over to him by the hair and put his cock in her mouth. She said she went from a little surprised at how the evening turned out to super turned on by the situation. She said the power dynamic of being with essentially both bosses was a big rush. And being forced to go back and forth on them taking turns sucking their cocks was an enormous turn on, when one would grab her hair and pull her over and then a minute later the other.

I ask her a lot of detailed questions (and sometimes feel ashamed for doing it, but its the details that really turn me on): how their cocks felt, how big they were (pretty big; though i already knew Darren was about 8.5"), did she gag (a few times), how deep she took them (into her throat), did she suck their balls (yes), did they fuck her mouth yes, Evan would tell her to look him in the eyes as he fucked her mouth), did they talk to her while she blowing them (yes, I don't remember all the comments but Evan said "Darren told me you were a good little cock sucker" Darren: "Good girl, put it in your throat for me." "Where do you want the cum, in your mouth, on your face, or on your tits?" "Good girl, that's it suck it hard and get the cum").

She said after about 15 minutes Darren came first, she remembers Evan's fingers in her pussy while Darren held his cock pretty deep in the back of her throat while cumming. Then she said she had to work on Evan for another 5 minutes before he came and when he did he said "hold your tits for me, I want to jerk off on them." And according to her that's what he did.

She said at this point it's about 10pm and one of them (she thinks Evan) said "you know, its still pretty early, why don't we go up to the office and keep this party going." So, she said the three of them went up to Evan's office, which is a pretty posh space apparently, and deserted on a Friday night, and they fucked for a couple hours. Again, I asked for so many details. How many times did you cum? (A lot. can't remember), How many times did they cum? (At least 3x each and Evan may have been 4), What was the hottest position they had you in? (Darren leaning on the desk, Rebecca bent at the waist sucking his cock and having her mouth fucked, Evan fucking her pussy from behind and spanking her - pretty hard by how red she said her ass was the next morning - and telling her she was such a slut for fucking two married men.)

Amazing story from my girl. I did ask if she had plans to continue to fuck both of them or if Evan was a one time thing. She said "it was a one time thing until I do it again. I'll let you know when it stops being a one time thing. May be sooner than later as Evan is going to be at the happy hour tonight."

Hottest story yet on this cuck journey. Though I still can't convince her to let me watch. How do I get her to take that next step? Advice?

Reactions: cuck4life