Pre cum

For my wife, it depends on the situation and the guy at the time. Some guys have loads of pre cum and others have virtually none.

One young guy, (24 years old) leaks precum in huge amounts. He stays hard and he leaks all the time, he will leave a puddle on the floor if it is not caught. My wife loves his precum and licks it clean a lot, but when she is busy keeping him entertained in other ways, like getting her pussy eaten, she tells me to keep it cleaned up for her. It is very sweet tasting.

I got a picture of him leaking one day while he was watching my wife pole dance in our basement.

DSC_1053 (Small).jpg

For my wife, it depends on the situation and the guy at the time. Some guys have loads of pre cum and others have virtually none.

One young guy, (24 years old) leaks precum in huge amounts. He stays hard and he leaks all the time, he will leave a puddle on the floor if it is not caught. My wife loves his precum and licks it clean a lot, but when she is busy keeping him entertained in other ways, like getting her pussy eaten, she tells me to keep it cleaned up for her. It is very sweet tasting.

I got a picture of him leaking one day while he was watching my wife pole dance in our basement.

I love this so much! A huge fantasy of mine is getting all desperate and letting my dick copiously drool for an in-charge woman who loves to show off

That is soooo sexy. I'm sitting here fantasizing about how it tastes. I'm so perverted.

Love love it, I like to play with it a little and build up more and more of it, a little edging for a while to get as much as possible then dangling it from my tongue before swallowing it...
I’ve enjoyed long teasing mouth worship, but I have to say at some point I prefer to finish by mouth fucking. Going balls deep. Perhaps clasping her head against me, as I pump down her throat