Pre cum

I hate to confuse you, and I apologize in advance for mixing threads, but I was just in a convo about this issue. I was wondering why it's always the man that explains what his wife was thinking or liking. The women rarely explain these things in detail, which is what I like to hear about. (it's not the swallowing or taste, which I am very interested in, it's the fact that I'm only hearing the man's perspective when I'd really like to hear his wife's).

I find that interesting, but not in a good way. Why don't women like to discuss their motivations in these forums? I find it much more informative to hear about anything from a women's perspective. I always wonder why most women don't want to talk about it publicly.

Reactions: Nicko77v
This just happens to be a topic I'm really interested in, because I have come to really enjoy cum play, and I'm wondering if I'm in the minority. But I'm always interested in hearing about it from the women's mouth (no pun intended).

She found it interesting in the thread she read about becoming more confident, both in everyday life and sexually.
She also found another thread about sex with bbc interesting as well.

I'm sorry about the rant. Has nothing to do with you two. It's just that those are fascinating topics and I'd love to hear them fully explored from a women's perspective. But it always seems like it's the man explaining his wife's position.

And why don't more DM me to discuss? I've learned more about my own kinks and motivations from my private convos with women than from anywhere else. Guess I'm just frustrated about not being able to understand more. It seemed like this would be a perfect site to learn those things. I don't have any friends who do these things, so I'm starved for insight.

Reactions: firststeps
For my wife, it depends on the situation and the guy at the time. Some guys have loads of pre cum and others have virtually none.

One young guy, (24 years old) leaks precum in huge amounts. He stays hard and he leaks all the time, he will leave a puddle on the floor if it is not caught. My wife loves his precum and licks it clean a lot, but when she is busy keeping him entertained in other ways, like getting her pussy eaten, she tells me to keep it cleaned up for her. It is very sweet tasting.

I got a picture of him leaking one day while he was watching my wife pole dance in our basement.

That’s hot