Pre cum

Thank you. That does shed some light on why most women don't comment in forums. I don't mind being criticized so I tend to share things in forums. But I like debating and analyzing issues, so I don't take the criticisms personally. Your views on blow jobs and cum is interesting. I just can't wrap my head around why you wouldn't willingly oblige your husband, but I'm sure that's the part of the whole cuck/hotwife thing that I've always had trouble understanding. (And still grappling with). I've never had a desire to deny my husband anything and doing so seems to be a good part of many couples mentality. It's one thing to tease, but I have trouble understanding why a wife wouldn't want to do anything for her husband (and vice versa). That's the part of the whole LS psychology that I just can't get a grasp of. It's also why I don't seem to fit into any of the categories on here lol. I don't know what I am (nor do I care). But I do love giving blow jobs, even to my husband, and I very much enjoy cum. My only complaint is that he doesn't share that particular kink with me. We joke about it all the time. I envy your husband kissing you after you swallow another guy. Would he do it if your mouth was still full?
In my limited sampling of non-cuck females (and I know of many many men with the complementary POV), all too often they do things with others because they don’t what spouse to thing they have those desires.
Sad.
But I benefit from that

In my limited sampling of non-cuck females (and I know of many many men with the complementary POV), all too often they do things with others because they don’t what spouse to thing they have those desires.
Sad.
But I benefit from that

My wife still says she enjoys time with a bull alone without me being present. She says there are a couple of different reasons she enjoys it.

She says she feels free to focus only on the Bull and not for me to be in her mind. She says even when I am silent or watching and even if she is in another room, I come to mind, but when I am not around, she can be totally into the bull alone.

She says she feels freer to do whatever she feels in the moment without worrying about any possible reaction or judgment I might have.

I introduced my GF to teasing & denial years ago.
Explained to her that the edging she does with her fingers, mouth & pussy, all done with her repeatedly saying "Don't cum, you better not cum, you're leaking", etc, said AS she's doing her best to make me need to cum, is simply another foreplay technique. It prolongs the pleasure & sensensations amazingly.
She's taken to it. She edjoys edging me, without cumming, giving me achy balls for days at a time.
Its that dull ache that cucks yearn for and rarely get. She loves it when she gets a call from another lover (a bull), as she's edging me. She's even stopped, got dressed and told me I'd just have to wait as her big dick bull wanted to give her a fucking or 3.
The thing is, when she ultimately makes me cum, no matter how, its much more intense and is a much larger ejaculate than just regular sex.
BTW, its been 6 days of semi consistant edging of one sort or another, since I last had an orgasm. She's been to see/fuck her bull 3 times including almost all day Sunday, when he apparently fucked her and made her orgasm 7 times. Quite a bull....(she thinks he had 4 orgasms: 1 in her mouth, 1 on her breasts & 2 buried deep in her pussy, quite the mess).