Pre cum

I hate to confuse you, and I apologize in advance for mixing threads, but I was just in a convo about this issue. I was wondering why it's always the man that explains what his wife was thinking or liking. The women rarely explain these things in detail, which is what I like to hear about. (it's not the swallowing or taste, which I am very interested in, it's the fact that I'm only hearing the man's perspective when I'd really like to hear his wife's).

I am the female half of a couple. I must admit I view the threads a few times a week but mostly read and browse while my husband probably does 90% of the posting. I do enjoy seeing posts from other women's POV, but it is rare. I have a few other women on here (or they present themselves as a woman here, at least) that I communicate with privately on DM. We seem to be more comfortable sharing intimate details of our experiences in private over in the general forums. I think the reason for it, IMHO, is that, as women, we seek acceptance and learning rather than to be critiqued and possibly criticized, as happens in open forums. But that is just my thought, and other women have expressed the same thoughts during private conversations. Sharing your inner desires and thoughts can create vulnerability.

Regarding blowjobs and swallowing cum, when I am with a man I am really aroused by, I always suck his cock, if he wants to cum in my mouth, I allow him, and I swallow his entire load. I want him to like me, I want him to desire me, I want him to go and tell all his friend's what a fantastic time sex with me is. I do anything the guy wants, basically. I enjoy the taste of precum, it is usually sweet tasting, and it is not thick. When a man cums, I can taste it, but he is usually deep inside my mouth, and I am working to swallow his full load without losing any. He is often cumming down my throat.

I know my husband loves blowjobs. I do suck his cock but not regularly. He probably gets 2-3 blowjobs a year on average. It is a treat for him. I have not ever swallowed his cum or tasted his precum. I know it is one of my husband's strongest desires, and maybe someday I will do it for him, he does clean me up, and he does kiss me deeply after I have swallowed another man. I think it stems from our experience during the first 28 years of our marriage together. Sex was not anything we talked about, and it was not ever wild or kinky. I would call him a pervert if he tried to do anything outside of what I viewed as "normal." Changing our dynamic would feel odd to me, so I continue as we have in the past.

After 28 years of marriage and three grown kids, I was reading slutty books and watching television and movies about swingers or sexually liberated women. I kept my sexual yearnings private from my husband and had a secret dildo I kept hidden in my Cedar Chest for alone time. I was sexually bored and frustrated. When I had my first affair, it was magical, and I did things I would not have ever considered with my husband. Becoming a Hot Wife has been a great experience for me and my husband both.

I am the female half of a couple. I must admit I view the threads a few times a week but mostly read and browse while my husband probably does 90% of the posting. I do enjoy seeing posts from other women's POV, but it is rare. I have a few other women on here (or they present themselves as a woman here, at least) that I communicate with privately on DM. We seem to be more comfortable sharing intimate details of our experiences in private over in the general forums. I think the reason for it, IMHO, is that, as women, we seek acceptance and learning rather than to be critiqued and possibly criticized, as happens in open forums. But that is just my thought, and other women have expressed the same thoughts during private conversations. Sharing your inner desires and thoughts can create vulnerability.

Regarding blowjobs and swallowing cum, when I am with a man I am really aroused by, I always suck his cock, if he wants to cum in my mouth, I allow him, and I swallow his entire load. I want him to like me, I want him to desire me, I want him to go and tell all his friend's what a fantastic time sex with me is. I do anything the guy wants, basically. I enjoy the taste of precum, it is usually sweet tasting, and it is not thick. When a man cums, I can taste it, but he is usually deep inside my mouth, and I am working to swallow his full load without losing any. He is often cumming down my throat.

I know my husband loves blowjobs. I do suck his cock but not regularly. He probably gets 2-3 blowjobs a year on average. It is a treat for him. I have not ever swallowed his cum or tasted his precum. I know it is one of my husband's strongest desires, and maybe someday I will do it for him, he does clean me up, and he does kiss me deeply after I have swallowed another man. I think it stems from our experience during the first 28 years of our marriage together. Sex was not anything we talked about, and it was not ever wild or kinky. I would call him a pervert if he tried to do anything outside of what I viewed as "normal." Changing our dynamic would feel odd to me, so I continue as we have in the past.

After 28 years of marriage and three grown kids, I was reading slutty books and watching television and movies about swingers or sexually liberated women. I kept my sexual yearnings private from my husband and had a secret dildo I kept hidden in my Cedar Chest for alone time. I was sexually bored and frustrated. When I had my first affair, it was magical, and I did things I would not have ever considered with my husband. Becoming a Hot Wife has been a great experience for me and my husband both.
Thank you. That does shed some light on why most women don't comment in forums. I don't mind being criticized so I tend to share things in forums. But I like debating and analyzing issues, so I don't take the criticisms personally. Your views on blow jobs and cum is interesting. I just can't wrap my head around why you wouldn't willingly oblige your husband, but I'm sure that's the part of the whole cuck/hotwife thing that I've always had trouble understanding. (And still grappling with). I've never had a desire to deny my husband anything and doing so seems to be a good part of many couples mentality. It's one thing to tease, but I have trouble understanding why a wife wouldn't want to do anything for her husband (and vice versa). That's the part of the whole LS psychology that I just can't get a grasp of. It's also why I don't seem to fit into any of the categories on here lol. I don't know what I am (nor do I care). But I do love giving blow jobs, even to my husband, and I very much enjoy cum. My only complaint is that he doesn't share that particular kink with me. We joke about it all the time. I envy your husband kissing you after you swallow another guy. Would he do it if your mouth was still full?

Thank you. That does shed some light on why most women don't comment in forums. I don't mind being criticized so I tend to share things in forums. But I like debating and analyzing issues, so I don't take the criticisms personally. Your views on blow jobs and cum is interesting. I just can't wrap my head around why you wouldn't willingly oblige your husband, but I'm sure that's the part of the whole cuck/hotwife thing that I've always had trouble understanding. (And still grappling with). I've never had a desire to deny my husband anything and doing so seems to be a good part of many couples mentality. It's one thing to tease, but I have trouble understanding why a wife wouldn't want to do anything for her husband (and vice versa). That's the part of the whole LS psychology that I just can't get a grasp of. It's also why I don't seem to fit into any of the categories on here lol. I don't know what I am (nor do I care). But I do love giving blow jobs, even to my husband, and I very much enjoy cum. My only complaint is that he doesn't share that particular kink with me. We joke about it all the time. I envy your husband kissing you after you swallow another guy. Would he do it if your mouth was still full?

I really cannot explain the dynamic between myself and my husband concerning me doing things with other men that I don't do with him. It is not really that I deny him, but our relationship together is much different than my relationship with other men. I could not ever imagine my life without him at my side. When we have sex, we make love. With other men, it is all about sex. I do give other men liberties that I don't with my husband.

So, yes, kissing my husband after sucking another man is something I enjoy, and I think he does, too, on a certain level. He always says when I am aroused and playing with somebody, I kiss much more passionately and sloppy. He says he loves how I kiss when aroused.

The first time I had sex with another man with my husband present was very hot. I actually enjoy it more with my husband watching or participating than I do alone. I feel it is something we can share emotionally together. I was in a hotel room with this man I had met out that night. He was very cute and a really flirty guy. My husband watched as the guy undressed me, and then I pulled his shirt off him. He had strong pecks and a firm, flat stomach. The way his jeans sat low on his hips gave a ripped trail leading to his pubic area, and it was highly arousing for me. When I got his pants open, his penis was absolutely amazing, so hard and bigger than any I had seen. I started to suck his penis, and he was holding my head by my hair. I did not want to leave my husband out and motioned for him to come over and join so I could suck both of them. My husband's penis was already very hard, but about a quarter of the size of the guy in the room who I was sucking.

I was so focused on the stranger that when he began to cum, he had my head tightly, and I took his load in my mouth. I was embarrassed that my husband had seen me do this, but I was also incredibly turned on. When the guy pulled out of my mouth, my mouth was full, and I got up off my knees and gave my husband a big, open-mouth kiss sharing the guy's cum load with him. He did not resist or complain.

Of course I lick it off. Pre cum is the appetizer then the cum load is the main course. There is a slightly different taste in the two but I love both. Just seeing pre um turns me on, licking it gets me wet!
Yea, I'm perverted that way. When they start to drip, I get incredibly aroused. Not sure why exactly. And the pre-cum does taste much different; less flavor, not as strong. But very slippery. I find it intoxicating.

Yea, I'm perverted that way. When they start to drip, I get incredibly aroused. Not sure why exactly. And the pre-cum does taste much different; less flavor, not as strong. But very slippery. I find it intoxicating.
Exactly. I also feel the pre cum helps me give a better blow job. As I suck a cock the pre cum excites me and helps my tongue slide over the head of the cock more smoothly.

Reactions: JimmyTheBull
GF loves seducing younger guys, says 18-20
is best because they have so much precum.
She had 1 guy, 19, big uncut cock, who she
said leaked so much precum and did so for
the entire time they fucked, that it was leaking out of the fully loaded condom. And he hadn't even cum yet!!
She told me she could swallow his precumbin gulps, because there was so much of it...

Reactions: Couple4MFM
GF loves seducing younger guys, says 18-20
is best because they have so much precum.
She had 1 guy, 19, big uncut cock, who she
said leaked so much precum and did so for
the entire time they fucked, that it was leaking out of the fully loaded condom. And he hadn't even cum yet!!
She told me she could swallow his precumbin gulps, because there was so much of it...
Yes, I've seen that in those young ones. It's very erotic because their (all) precum tastes so sweet and has such a slippery texture. Some leak a lot, which is a huge turn on to drink.

• Love
Reactions: wkndatbernies
For my wife, it depends on the situation and the guy at the time. Some guys have loads of pre cum and others have virtually none.

One young guy, (24 years old) leaks precum in huge amounts. He stays hard and he leaks all the time, he will leave a puddle on the floor if it is not caught. My wife loves his precum and licks it clean a lot, but when she is busy keeping him entertained in other ways, like getting her pussy eaten, she tells me to keep it cleaned up for her. It is very sweet tasting.

I got a picture of him leaking one day while he was watching my wife pole dance in our basement.

thought I was the only one who leaks like this. I also enjoy the taste of my precum