Preferred Position for Feeding Hubby Bull's present.

Just wondering what position wives prefer for feeding hubby full pussy and enjoying creampie cleanup. For example on your back with legs up, hubby on back and you facing his head so you can see his eyes or say on his back and you facing his feet so you can see his cock reacting and some wives say in this position hubby's nose is very nicely stimulating your anus helping to bring you to a climax.
Can I Please ✅ Box C ..All Of The Above 🙏🤞 ; )<~~

Reactions: WaltHardman
As a woman, this is my favorite, I come home and have him come into the bedroom and lay flat on his back. I get undressed and then climb up over his face and ride his face usually to a second orgasm. This position allows me to control the pressure he is putting against my clit, with the boney part of his nose nestled against it, and he gets my full pussy in his mouth. I love to look into the mirror over the headboard to see his body squirm and the headboard offers the perfect hold rails. I love to hear his trying to swallow and not choke on the cum he is getting in his mouth. Many times as I near climax, his little cock will begin to twitch and he will shoot his own load all over his belly.

CleanupTime.png

As a woman, this is my favorite, I come home and have him come into the bedroom and lay flat on his back. I get undressed and then climb up over his face and ride his face usually to a second orgasm. This position allows me to control the pressure he is putting against my clit, with the boney part of his nose nestled against it, and he gets my full pussy in his mouth. I love to look into the mirror over the headboard to see his body squirm and the headboard offers the perfect hold rails. I love to hear his trying to swallow and not choke on the cum he is getting in his mouth. Many times as I near climax, his little cock will begin to twitch and he will shoot his own load all over his belly.

Omfg lucky hubby. Would love my face fucked like that.

that so sexy getting hard thinking about you

A Dream Cums True ; )<~

My husband and I only play together, so I am going to answer about feeding him his own cum. If he is doing me missionary once he cums I tell him "lay on your back!" Then I sit on his face like option 2. I push his cum, my cum and probably some ******** right down his throat. I love looking into his eyes as I do it.
Doggy style, I tell him to roll on his back and slide under my pussy. Then I lower my cum filled pussy on to his waiting mouth in an altered # 2.
If I am riding him I am usually feeling more dominant so I move up to his face and reverse cowgirl so he licks my pussy clean and rimms me.

My husband and I only play together, so I am going to answer about feeding him his own cum. If he is doing me missionary once he cums I tell him "lay on your back!" Then I sit on his face like option 2. I push his cum, my cum and probably some ******** right down his throat. I love looking into his eyes as I do it.
Doggy style, I tell him to roll on his back and slide under my pussy. Then I lower my cum filled pussy on to his waiting mouth in an altered # 2.
If I am riding him I am usually feeling more dominant so I move up to his face and reverse cowgirl so he licks my pussy clean and rimms me.
Omfg lucky hubby. I would love be fed my cum any of those ways.

You sound like the perfect wife, my wife does both of these with me but it is usually with another man's cum filling her pussy. Her favorite is for me to be on my back and to ride my face until she is clean.

I love all the positions but my favorite is laying on my back as he submissively kneels at the foot of the bed. This way I can look him in the eye and tell the bitch what a loser he is. I can see the shame on his face and I tell him he has no manhood and has lost all my respect. I tell him that no self respecting man would ever do such a demeaning task and that he is a pathetic sissy boy thru and thru.I know it turns him on because I can see his tiny dicklet swell inside of his chastity cage. It's all I allow him in terms of reacting with me. I never let him fuck me, he's too small and soft to penetrate me even if I let him try.That's why I have a real man in my life to fuck me.When the boy is done cleaning me I usually ******** in his face and me and my man have a good laugh. If I really want to punish him I deny him his perverted little ritual and just go straight to the shower not letting him near me. I love watching him crawl as he followes me to the shower begging me to let him clean me.I tell him to stop his discusting behavior or I'll tell my man to take his belt to his bitch ass.