Preferred Position for Feeding Hubby Bull's present.

My husband and I only play together, so I am going to answer about feeding him his own cum. If he is doing me missionary once he cums I tell him "lay on your back!" Then I sit on his face like option 2. I push his cum, my cum and probably some ******** right down his throat. I love looking into his eyes as I do it.
Doggy style, I tell him to roll on his back and slide under my pussy. Then I lower my cum filled pussy on to his waiting mouth in an altered # 2.
If I am riding him I am usually feeling more dominant so I move up to his face and reverse cowgirl so he licks my pussy clean and rimms me.
Your Hubby Is A Very Lucky Man!!!🌹🥵

My husband has a bigger than average cock. 7.5 includes long with a very nice girth. I love playing with it, sucking it, and feeling it inside my pussy. He lasts usually an hour and half at least and knows how to use it to satisfy me. There are times he has given me several orgasms and I am very sensitive and don't want him to touch my clit. On those times I will tell him to hang his head over the side of the bed and I will stand and straddle his face. This puts my cum dripping pussy about 5 inches above his face. ( sitting next to our bed is our kinky fun box. We have several toys in it. One of them is a strap that is pre-tied with a slip knot. Most of the time I will grab this strap as I walk around the bed and put it around his balls as I am straddling his face. ) I pull the strap like a leash telling him to open his mouth as I start to push everything out. I love the control and dominance I have. This is another position I love.