Preferred Position for Feeding Hubby Bull's present.

Bowlerlb

Gold
Just wondering what position wives prefer for feeding hubby full pussy and enjoying creampie cleanup. For example on your back with legs up, hubby on back and you facing his head so you can see his eyes or say on his back and you facing his feet so you can see his cock reacting and some wives say in this position hubby's nose is very nicely stimulating your anus helping to bring you to a climax.

Attachments

• cuckfeed19.jpg
    cuckfeed19.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 337
  • cuckfeed32.jpg
    cuckfeed32.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 296
  • cuckfeed13.jpg
    cuckfeed13.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 304
  • cuckfeed33.gif
    cuckfeed33.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 296
Just wondering what position wives prefer for feeding hubby full pussy and enjoying creampie cleanup. For example on your back with legs up, hubby on back and you facing his head so you can see his eyes or say on his back and you facing his feet so you can see his cock reacting and some wives say in this position hubby's nose is very nicely stimulating your anus helping to bring you to a climax.
My favorite is the second one. Riding my face.

I like it all ways any position is fine with me, But here's the difference for me .
If she squats over me face I feel like I'm going to get All of it as gravity works it's magic, and I get to have All of his cum to swallow,
But this way it usually doesn't last as long as she tends to put too much pressure on my neck and it's no fun with a hurt neck .
Now when she stays in missionary position, then I can enjoy longer sessions with her and my neck doesn't hurt .
But this position I can't get as much out as now gravity is keeping it in her and my tongue is not as long as his cock , nobody's is, lol.
Another position is her on all 4's with me underneath 69 position and she lowers herself down to my mouth, this works with gravity and my neck doesn't hurt.

She loves that I'm doing this not just for her but like she says , she wants me to enjoy what she is enjoying herself.

She had one guy about a year ago who left huge gobs of sweet tasting thick cum almost like I was able to chew on it like a gummy bear , we both loved that , but his wife didn't know he was out there like this and put a stop to all our fun .

But yes I love eating her cum filled pussy .
We have a ball ,
I told her go have fun and we both will enjoy it, but now she only has 1 boyfriend and his cum is mine too as she says what's hers is mine

I like it all ways any position is fine with me, But here's the difference for me .
If she squats over me face I feel like I'm going to get All of it as gravity works it's magic, and I get to have All of his cum to swallow,
But this way it usually doesn't last as long as she tends to put too much pressure on my neck and it's no fun with a hurt neck .
Now when she stays in missionary position, then I can enjoy longer sessions with her and my neck doesn't hurt .
But this position I can't get as much out as now gravity is keeping it in her and my tongue is not as long as his cock , nobody's is, lol.
Another position is her on all 4's with me underneath 69 position and she lowers herself down to my mouth, this works with gravity and my neck doesn't hurt.

She loves that I'm doing this not just for her but like she says , she wants me to enjoy what she is enjoying herself.

She had one guy about a year ago who left huge gobs of sweet tasting thick cum almost like I was able to chew on it like a gummy bear , we both loved that , but his wife didn't know he was out there like this and put a stop to all our fun .

But yes I love eating her cum filled pussy .
We have a ball ,
I told her go have fun and we both will enjoy it, but now she only has 1 boyfriend and his cum is mine too as she says what's hers is mine
My preference is to be in a 69 with her while he is fucking her.... He cums, she plants her pussy on my face and sucks my cock.. i get to eat fresh cum and have an explosive orgasm in her mouth. My ex used to tie me across the guest bedroom in the basement and let me listen to them playing on the 2nd floor in the master... Over a baby monitor... This was in the late 90 's... Eventually they would come down and finish above my face

All positions are hot. Love the picture of her in the red top mmmmm

Reactions: shaved
When we played, wife loved to be on her back with legs spread so I could watch it run out, then I would lick her gently and felt her twitch on my tongue..sometimes she would cum again like that, other times she would move over my head with me on my back so I could tongue her and get the rest out..remember vividly the first time her first bbc came in her bare, and I got to taste it after he left..it was in our car..

When we played, wife loved to be on her back with legs spread so I could watch it run out, then I would lick her gently and felt her twitch on my tongue..sometimes she would cum again like that, other times she would move over my head with me on my back so I could tongue her and get the rest out..remember vividly the first time her first bbc came in her bare, and I got to taste it after he left..it was in our car..
Mmm so fucking hot

Hotter being there..she had been with him once with condom..got her on pill..met him one night in parking lot where he worked, drizzling rain. I drive a corvette, he opened her door, kissed her..she could see his hard cock in his scrubs..took it out and sucked it....she swung her legs around , opening them, he pulled her thong aside and fingered her....she got on her knees in her seat, grabbing my thighs..he took his bare cock and entered her, slowly in and out, her moaning and gripping my thigh..she asked him to cum in her which he was more than happy to do..after he did, she turned back around and they kissed..we left, she asked it I wanted to taste a cream pie, I pulled over in another lot, she pulled her thong to the side , her pussy soaked and cripping..I got my first pie..many many more after that....all black..