Pregnant pussy…

A zillion years ago, 1982, I was 22. The couple 4 doors down in my apartment, he was 28, she was 25. We'd say hi in the hall and parking lot. He'd leave for work at 6:30 sharp every morning. I was off on Tues and Wed, she'd come over for coffee after he drove away. She tells me she's pregnant like 5 weeks...I'm like whatever. She comes right out and says pregnant girls are extra horny. I'm thinking WTF? She tells me she cam come over anytime she's home and her hubby is at work. Off we go to my bed, she does me like crazy then she leaves. This went on for till she was too big to have sex.
Every Tues morning at exactly 6:45 she's at my place and in my bed. About 3 weeks in she tells me they have sex twice most every morning, I quickly realize I'm getting his seconds. Freaked me out for a few days. We'd have sex till I couldn't go any more. She'd swallow my load, I did her butt, you name it. She was horny as hell. She told me she did her hubby every night and morning. Was fun.

My wife was insatiable during each of her pregnancies. In the first trimester, she was not wanting sex at all but into the second as her belly grew and her hormones changed, her pussy would swell up and get puffy and her nipples got hard. She could not get enough cock or cum. I could not keep up with her desire or drive.

We had a young neighbor who lived with his parents down the street. He fucked my wife through three of her pregnancies and she could not get enough of his very big cock. He fucked her the day she delivered on all three, with her starting in labor with contractions shortly after he pumped a big load of fresh cum inside her pussy.

Her obstetrician told her sex was good for starting labor when it was time, she obviously noticed the load of cum leaking from my wife. We never did tell the doctor it was not mine.
Nothing as satisfying as pumping an extra big, hot, thick, creamy, load all over a pregnant cervix - pregnant pussies are irresistible to a hard cock, extra hot, juicy and engorged, so before you can even count your number of strokes your jets of semen have surrender to the alter of pussy!😍

I had an incredible opportunity this evening. An ex-coworker who I have remained casual friends is expecting their first and his wife is 40 weeks and ready to deliver. During their weekly OB visit, his wife was not starting to dilate and she is eager for the pregnancy to be over. The OB told them that sex could put her into labor and she is already super horny.

They called me tonight and asked me to come by for a visit to "talk." I was not expecting what they wanted, but I was excited to join them. I have not seen her since she barely began to show and tonight her belly was huge and the baby had dropped. Her areola was large and her nipples were dark and rock hard, oozing colostrum. They told me she has been insatiably aroused the past few months and had already had sex twice since coming back home from the OB visit but she was still highly aroused and wanted more, in addition to trying to get her labor started.

This was like a dream come true for me, I honestly did not think I would ever have the chance to be with a pregnant woman again. Her pussy was huge and filled with her husband's cum but I sucked her tits and sucked as much of her juices as I could before entering her doggy style. We finally ended up with her on the edge of their mattress on her back and me standing at the bedside holding her legs up on my shoulders with me on my toes to get inside her. It was so hot to watch her nipples leak and her milk running down her tits as I did my best to fuck her. I slipped out a few times and then got back inside her and she was much tighter and squirming and I shot my load.

After I was finished, she told me I had got in her ass and cum in her ass. They told me she was an anal virgin and I was the first to have taken her ass. She did climax and she said it felt amazing.

I really hope she does not go into labor and they call me back to try again soon.

Is it just me or do other men adore women when they’re showing their bump and there delicious pussies can’t get enough? Always loved pregnant women especially when some go through that insatiable stage, their pussies are all puffed up, engorged, with extra hormones and blood so that their labia seem to double in size. Their pussies gape in anticipation of that extra big creampie load and always seem hungry for more. Fantastic!😍
Hi, its definitely not You! I adore the same!