Pregnant pussy…

Is it just me or do other men adore women when they’re showing their bump and there delicious pussies can’t get enough? Always loved pregnant women especially when some go through that insatiable stage, their pussies are all puffed up, engorged, with extra hormones and blood so that their labia seem to double in size. Their pussies gape in anticipation of that extra big creampie load and always seem hungry for more. Fantastic!😍
oh no I hate that, its disgusting! Every man cant help it. it is psychologically impossible for a man to not salivate over a pregnant woman. in our subconscious we know she is fertile and guess what? we are wired to want our baby inside her. but you can also send her my way and I can talk to her.over a weekend. I can massage her feet. As I did for a lady or two. I am not sure. lol

Last edited:
A zillion years ago, 1982, I was 22. The couple 4 doors down in my apartment, he was 28, she was 25. We'd say hi in the hall and parking lot. He'd leave for work at 6:30 sharp every morning. I was off on Tues and Wed, she'd come over for coffee after he drove away. She tells me she's pregnant like 5 weeks...I'm like whatever. She comes right out and says pregnant girls are extra horny. I'm thinking WTF? She tells me she cam come over anytime she's home and her hubby is at work. Off we go to my bed, she does me like crazy then she leaves. This went on for till she was too big to have sex.
Every Tues morning at exactly 6:45 she's at my place and in my bed. About 3 weeks in she tells me they have sex twice most every morning, I quickly realize I'm getting his seconds. Freaked me out for a few days. We'd have sex till I couldn't go any more. She'd swallow my load, I did her butt, you name it. She was horny as hell. She told me she did her hubby every night and morning. Was fun.
good boy