Pregnant pussy…

Tricky64

Male
From
UK
Feb 3, 2022
UK
Is it just me or do other men adore women when they’re showing their bump and there delicious pussies can’t get enough? Always loved pregnant women especially when some go through that insatiable stage, their pussies are all puffed up, engorged, with extra hormones and blood so that their labia seem to double in size. Their pussies gape in anticipation of that extra big creampie load and always seem hungry for more. Fantastic!😍

Mid 30 something wife, and one of my stepdaughter’s best friend’s, is currently about 5 months pregnant - damn she’s fine and I imagine her engorged pussy is ripe for multiple big loads. Find every time I see her it’s all I can picture and think off, real frustrating when you’ve built up good size load just talking to her. Oh well, it won’t be wasted my wife always gets it later!😀

Mid 30 something wife, and one of my stepdaughter’s best friend’s, is currently about 5 months pregnant - damn she’s fine and I imagine her engorged pussy is ripe for multiple big loads. Find every time I see her it’s all I can picture and think off, real frustrating when you’ve built up good size load just talking to her. Oh well, it won’t be wasted my wife always gets it later!😀
Pics??

I’m with you. Something about the pregnant female form has always been such a turn on.

both times my wife was pregnant, she was insatiable and I happily obliged!
Same with my wife - when pregnant she couldn‘t get enough of my hard cock and I couldn’t get enough of her pussy. Always found when pregnant her pussy was more hungry, wetter, more gaping, had thicker pussy grool, was all I could do not to blast my load as soon as I’d passed her pouting, thick, labia!😍

Is it just me or do other men adore women when they’re showing their bump and there delicious pussies can’t get enough? Always loved pregnant women especially when some go through that insatiable stage, their pussies are all puffed up, engorged, with extra hormones and blood so that their labia seem to double in size. Their pussies gape in anticipation of that extra big creampie load and always seem hungry for more. Fantastic!😍
I agree, only thing thats close to a pregnant pussie is a multiple well fucked one . Love the hot temp on both , and that swollen labia.