Pregnant pussy…

I also remember when I got my wife pregnant- weird how nature gives such obvious clues after the event that you don’t think consciously about at the time because you’re so busy fucking...

She‘d taken me out for a birthday meal and worn a short black little dress, was looking as hot as hell, I could see all the other men in the restaurant trying their hardest to resist her! She then told me half way through the meal she had gone commando and could I smell the load I’d already put inside her that morning! Well, you can imagine the rest of the meal was a bit of a blur after that and once we were driving home my hand was suddenly working it’s way up her thigh to her pussy, which was already dripping wet in anticipation of my next load to come. As soon as we got through the door we were all over each other, my face and mouth planted over her glorious pussy, sucking up the scent, taste and feel of her female essence. By now my cock was throbbing like a supertanker, literally pouring sticky, clear, pre-cum from its nose - she saw this and said, ‘I know you want me to cum first but I can see your poor cock needs my pussy right now‘ - I didn’t wait to be asked again. Before she knew I had her legs so far apart you could have berthed an aircraft carrier between them! Anyway I fucked her this way and that, sideways, such a great view of her engorged pussy lips, from behind, so deep I could feel my glans massaging her cervix with each thrust, then finally sort of on her shoulders almost upside down so I could literally pile drive her pussy as deep as possible. I knew I wouldn‘t be able to hold my load back much longer and could feel the first twitches of my tubes building up the pressure for immanent launch! She said, ‘I can feel you’re getting harder and harder, plus the twitching, just let it fly into my cervix…’ That was impossible and futile for me to try and resist and so my first jets of semen flew with such force I was taken aback and so was she. When I slowly withdrew my still hard cock I could see I’d filled her pussy literally to the brim - what a fantastic sight.

To this day I’m not sure I’ve ever given her such a huge load. Nature knows when the time is right for such an intense breeding session and within a month she said, ‘I missed my period’…..

Last edited:
My wife's boyfriend is our next door neighbor, so during both pregnancies, she would go next door most of the time, when i would come from work, and spend the nights at his house. She would say how she needed to havesex with him, and how he wanted to spend fime with her, since he got her pregnant on both occasions, and I would just stay at home and wank myself to sleep, it was a great time!!

Reactions: Xiahh
Is it just me or do other men adore women when they’re showing their bump and there delicious pussies can’t get enough? Always loved pregnant women especially when some go through that insatiable stage, their pussies are all puffed up, engorged, with extra hormones and blood so that their labia seem to double in size. Their pussies gape in anticipation of that extra big creampie load and always seem hungry for more. Fantastic!😍
Yes a very good time

I also remember when I got my wife pregnant- weird how nature gives such obvious clues after the event that you don’t think consciously about at the time because your so busy fucking...

She‘d taken me out for a birthday meal and worn a short black little dress, was looking as hot as hell, I could see all the other men in the restaurant trying their hardest to resist her! She then told me half way through the meal she had gone commando and could I smell the load I’d already put inside her that morning! Well, you can imagine the rest of the meal was a bit of a blur after that and once we were driving home my hand was suddenly working it’s way up her thigh to her pussy, which was already dripping wet in anticipation of my next load to come. As soon as we got through the door we were all over each other, my face and mouth planted over her glorious pussy, sucking up the scent, taste and feel of her female essence. By now my cock was throbbing like a supertanker, literally pouring sticky, clear, pre-cum from its nose - she saw this and said, ‘I know you want me to cum first but I can see your poor cock needs my pussy right now‘ - I didn’t wait to be asked again. Before she knew I had her legs so far apart you could have berthed an aircraft carrier between them! Anyway I fucked her this way and that, sideways, such a great view of her engorged pussy lips, from behind, so deep I could feel my glans massaging her cervix with each thrust, then finally sort of on her shoulders almost upside down so I could literally pile drive her pussy as deep as possible. I knew I wouldn‘t be able to hold my load back much longer and could feel the first twitches of my tubes building up the pressure for immanent launch! She said, ‘I can feel you’re getting harder and harder, plus the twitching, just let it fly into my cervix…’ That was impossible and futile for me to try and resist and so my first jets of semen flew with such force I was taken aback and so was she. When I slowly withdrew my still hard cock I could see I’d filled her pussy literally to the brim - what a fantastic sight.

To this day I’m not sure I’ve ever given her such a huge load. Nature knows when the time is right for such an intense breeding session and within a month she said, ‘I missed my period’…..
You stated this perfectly. I can still fondly recall the night my wife was inseminated with our third. It was after a night out with other men hitting on her but we went home together and alone and made love. I knew as soon as I shot my load inside her unprotected pussy that I had planted my seed inside her.

Six weeks later, the day we were scheduled to depart on a swinger cruise, her doctor told her she was pregnant again. That was one of the hottest cruises we have taken, since she knew she was already pregnant, she let a lot of men go bareback that week while out. Her pussy stayed filled with hot cum the entire voyage.

You stated this perfectly. I can still fondly recall the night my wife was inseminated with our third. It was after a night out with other men hitting on her but we went home together and alone and made love. I knew as soon as I shot my load inside her unprotected pussy that I had planted my seed inside her.

Six weeks later, the day we were scheduled to depart on a swinger cruise, her doctor told her she was pregnant again. That was one of the hottest cruises we have taken, since she knew she was already pregnant, she let a lot of men go bareback that week while out. Her pussy stayed filled with hot cum the entire voyage.
My wife always used to ask me how her pussy felt at certain times of the month - it always felt fantastic whatever, but sometimes I’d tell her it felt extra hot, sticky and in need of my extra big load, the ripples of her ruggae felt so fantastic massaging the head of my cock it took serious commitment not to blow my load too quickly. We both knew that was her fertile window of about 3-5 day and I loved the way she used to put extra vigour into the way she pushed her pussy onto my cock no matter the position, almost like she was subconsciously drawing my glans nearer her cervix and sucking the semen out!

Last edited:
With my last couple I was with I was there the night she got pregnant. We were having a threesome with her husband. They were trying for their second.

Once she was pregnant we started playing bare. We had always used condoms before since she was not on birth control. We all continued to fuck all during her pregnancy. Loved her pregnant body.

My wife always used to ask me how her pussy felt at certain times of the month - it always felt fantastic whatever, but sometimes I’d tell her it felt extra hot, sticky and in need of my extra big load, the ripples of her ruggae felt so fantastic massaging the head of my cock it took serious commitment not to blow my load too quickly. We both knew that was her fertile window of about 3-5 day and I loved the way she used to put extra vigour into the way she pushed her pussy onto my cock no matter the position, almost like she was subconsciously drawing my glans nearer her cervix and sucking the semen out!
This is so true. We purposely scheduled threesomes when she was ovulating because we all enjoyed the breeding fetish. The sex is definitely better when she is in her peak window.