Prepping and fluffing Bull

To each his own--not a cuck in the old England sense---I do love to see another inside her, and a river of His life flowing out of MY wife. His Property for that moment---ownership has passed.. But if she can't warm him on --Pass on By---Cum if you can
would love to be her handsome young lover , respect her husband very much and pleasure her so well

I also have to agree. unfortunately i cant have kids, so when we started in the lifestyle, and she decided she wanted her current boyfriend to get her pregnant, i was happy she found the right guy, and im thankful to him for making us parents. My wife does get aroused to see me clean him, as well as get him wet for her, so i accept, and given that i am bi, i dont mind either. I know i cannot satisfy her as he can, and so im happy to submit to him in front of her.
beautiful relationship

Reactions: Nathaniel
I have been on both sides. As the "Bull" for a couple I was both sucked to prepare me to take her a few times and he always cleaned up the sperm I shot inside her at their request. Both were very hot things to experience. We never thought of it as gay or bi, just something that happened between 3 people who were focused on her pleasure. As for my wife having a "boyfriend" or Bull I have enjoyed cleaning her after many times and all involved have found it some of the hottest sex ever. Seeing him pleasure her in many ways before he fills her with his sperm is both exciting and erotic to watch so the natural thing always seems to be that I clean her in thanks for him giving her that pleasure.

I have been on both sides. As the "Bull" for a couple I was both sucked to prepare me to take her a few times and he always cleaned up the sperm I shot inside her at their request. Both were very hot things to experience. We never thought of it as gay or bi, just something that happened between 3 people who were focused on her pleasure. As for my wife having a "boyfriend" or Bull I have enjoyed cleaning her after many times and all involved have found it some of the hottest sex ever. Seeing him pleasure her in many ways before he fills her with his sperm is both exciting and erotic to watch so the natural thing always seems to be that I clean her in thanks for him giving her that pleasure.
Good perspective, thanks.

Reactions: Kev627 and Bowlerlb
To me its about the power dynamic in the realtionship. Its what you're are prepared to do to satisfy your wife. For me, if she gets off on seeing me prep / fluff then I would do it. I may even come to like it but, initially at least, it would always be about her and her pleasure and what she wanted to see me do.

In that respect, its not a gay thing (ie an attraction to men) its submission and the giving up of conrol to the most important person in your life. A true cuckold. You do it for her, noone else.

I agree 100% with you. Like you I have enjoyed being the Bull in this situation, and also have cleaned up to show appreciation for pleasure given.

I think the ultimate cuckold experience is to kneel before the bull and fluff his cock before he fucks you wife...looking into his eyes as he smiles at you and accepting your submissiveness to him. And then after he has cum in your wife licking his cock clean and then licking his cum out of your wife's pussy. Finally, I thank the bull for fucking my wife and replacing me in my marriage when he leaves. The combination of these acts is the symbol of your new loving relationship with your wife and her lovers. She and her alpha male and you as her submissive partner, willing to do whatever it takes to make her happy.

Last edited:
No matter how much we downplay it, M2M action with intent to pleasure is considered bi/or gay. Whether there is a woman present or not. It's the society we live in unfortunately.

Personally, I don't think sex between any gender needs to be classified as straight, bi, or gay. It is the natural order of pleasure and who you choose to please or be pleased by shouldn't be an issue. But this country seems to have a problem instead of letting others live their lives how they want.
Excellent words and so damn true.

Curious how many wives/cucks are into this. Do you view this as a gay act from the bulls perspective? Also from the cucks?
Usually, I eat her before her bull(s) fucks her. I don't suck them. Most times I'm between her legs when he comes into the room. Most watch for a bit after they undress. If they don't bring themselves to her, Mary will tell him to put his cock in her mouth until he's hard and she's cum once or twice from my tongue and fingers.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I think the ultimate cuckold experience is to kneel before the bull and fluff his cock before he fucks you wife...looking into his eyes as he smiles at you and accepting your submissiveness to him. And then after he has cum in your wife licking his cock clean and then licking his cum out of your wife's pussy. Finally, I thank the bull for fucking my wife and replacing me in my marriage when he leaves. The combination of these acts is the symbol of your new loving relationship with your wife and her lovers. She and her alpha male and you as her submissive partner, willing to do whatever it takes to make her happy.
This is how it should be. Also from time to time she should have you suck the Bull to completion and swallow to confirm to him your appreciation of the pleasures he brings your wife.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My GF was going to see a date/lover and as she finished putting on her garters & stockings, she asked me to fluff her. I was a bit shocked, but she said men weren't the only ones who needed to be prepped for a date. I ate her pussy until she had an orgasm & was soaking wet, ready to take him.

We've done that almost every time, with different dates, ever since then. She's had me fluff her when she was going out fir a gurls night.

And it works. She always comes back wet & messy.