Prepping and fluffing Bull

Hungbull95

Male
Dec 16, 2020
Curious how many wives/cucks are into this. Do you view this as a gay act from the bulls perspective? Also from the cucks?

Curious how many wives/cucks are into this. Do you view this as a gay act from the bulls perspective? Also from the cucks?
Not gay by either. Both are doing what the wife likes and it is all about what she wants. Cuck is showing his obedience and support and the Bulls role is to look after the needs of the couple.

I enjoy it and dont view as gay. I view it as his submission and acceptance that he knows and wants me to fuck and pleasure his wife. It is also very reassuring for the wife as she sees him wanting and keen to see me penetrate and ejaculate into his wife and leave a gift for him to enjoy.
That is disgusting.i would rather eat glass than do that

Reactions: WNY3somecple
A lot of cuckold hubby's cant wait to try it again.
i still; would rather eat glass than do that. We are all different and unique that way and that should be celebrated, i am not a submissive and never will be as it is not in my nature to be that. Now i am open minded enough at 65 to allow perhaps a younger wife to enjoy other men and not freak out and even celebrate her freedom of expression but sucking cock -no way and eating a cream pie -same thing- no way. But i am all for her expressing her sexuality and enjoying herself. Now that being said at 65 and never sucking a cock has not been any kind of loss in life. i am not even a little bi and will never suck a cock.

I’m not bi by any means, but it was definitely an exhilarating experience for both of us. I had to fluff her black bull to begin with (dude was big!), fluff her pussy separately. Through the nite, they changed positions several times .. I served them drinks and fluffed one of them while the other was taking a break. While I was sucking him, they both kissed passionately as though I didn’t exist in the room. Strangely it felt great. We’re not into ass-play or cages. I was also licking her, while keeping him hard with a steady handjob. They told me that it my job to make sure she is wet all the time and he is hard all the time. When they were done, He came on her stomach like she wanted and I had to suck his cock clean (it was shining 🙂 and clean her pussy juices. It was a great experience!