Privacy and job concerns

Is anyone in a profession where their job would be at risk if others found out about their sex lives (clergy, education, childcare, etc.)? How do you handle the juggling act of keeping your professional and personal lives seperate (and private)?

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
Is anyone in a profession where their job would be at risk if others found out about their sex lives (clergy, education, childcare, etc.)? How do you handle the juggling act of keeping your professional and personal lives seperate (and private)?
That’s a great question!
I once read that the majority of those in consensual non monogamy relationships come from middle class, secure, stable jobs. Nurses, teachers, first-responders...

Wife was a teacher the first few years after college and when we were first married. Later, after graduate school she became a CPA and only recently retired from her professional career. We had to be especially cautious as it's unpredictable how she would have been regarded should somebody find out about our swinging and cucking lifestyle. That's why we almost always were adventurous away from home. Was easier to maintain anonymity in the early days before the internet and cell phones. I had same concerns about my own career and had to be very discreet.

My wife and I were both professionals (retired now) and we had no problem keeping cuckolding private. Our daughter does not know nor do any of our neighbours, co-workers, friends, etc. Her long-term boyfriend is 30 years younger and is her "nephew". He comes over twice a month for dinner and a couple of sex sessions and no one has any idea. Our neighbours have met him and see him often talking to me or helping me in the yard etc. So it looks like a very normal relationship. So you just have to work it into something that looks normal an you don't get any questions. And I do suspect that this is going on at a couple of other homes in our neighbourhood but that is their business, not mine. So others probably think the same. Cuckolding, hotwifing, swinging, BDSM, polyamory are growing year by year....so a lot of people have these things going on in their private lives.

We’re both professionals, with high profiles in the community. Our professions don’t carry extra risk, i.e., neither of us are educators, clergy, or in jobs that have morals clauses… that not withstanding, we keep our hot wife activity off the radar from family, vanilla friends, acquaintances, and community.

Usually we entertain in the privacy of our home, very discreetly, or we play in a different part of town - the airport area is one place off the path from home/community, and we have a few places on the opposite side of town - one is a sort of seedy, campy drive-up motel.

KK and I have the (pre-pandemic) luxury of traveling together, so we’ve frequently combined business with pleasure, conducting encounters during our trip. KK also travels on work-related business, and often does her own thing, hooking up with an encounter partner while she’s on the road.

We also have a second home, which gets used for encounters fairly often.

So, we keep under the radar by playing discreetly, out of our social circle, and community, and we vet/screen encounter partners - I’m often surprised by how many vanilla people we know respond to our SLS, DoubleList, etc. posts - we don’t hook up with anyone that we know.

I would venture to say that privacy and job concerns are fairly large even today. I would say more today with everything forever staying on the internet.

Most of the women I have been with are professionals and its a challenge these days to find new blood per se because of privacy and even health concerns.

I had the good fortune to have long term relations with most women and we have been long term friends and that helps being discreet.

In places where we are strangers, we have to ensure photos do not go up on social media without proper thought.

A while back we met a couple for the first time. We had dinner and a nice conversation and later. on we ended up in a hotel We had separate rooms with an adjoining door. We played a sexy board game to warm things up. We don't hide much and didn't mind being open with this couple but they didn't seem to want to tell us what they did and we never push it. A bit later Bob was with the other lady and I was with the husband. After the first round I did come out and asked him what he did for a living. It was pillow talk as we were heating up for another round. He was reluctant to say but he tole me that if I guessed it he would be honest. It was a bit of a give me a hint thing. I finally guess it and he held true to his word and said yes. I laughed and ran into the next room to tell Bob. Before I could say anything the other lady, Bobs cock still in her, blurted out "let me tell him". She looked at him and asked "how does it feel like to be sleeping with a preachers wife?" It never left those two rooms.

This is what I think, I am still building this relationship with my wife, who I love very much and for that reason I build with love, affection and care, and thinking about this point as if I were already a cuckboy, this is a very tenuous line, because deep down, let others discreetly discover that you have a hotwife and you are your puppy, domesticated and tamed, and nothing more, it leaves you totally out of control of the situation and leaves it totally in control, and the sexiest, let others know that,but on the other hand, I don't know if society is ready for these things, because being a horn does not mean that you don't know how to work, or are stupid or incapable of something, but unfortunately that's what society thinks.

I hope I managed to express myself, my English is not very good!

This is what I think, I am still building this relationship with my wife, who I love very much and for that reason I build with love, affection and care, and thinking about this point as if I were already a cuckboy, this is a very tenuous line, because deep down, let others discreetly discover that you have a hotwife and you are your puppy, domesticated and tamed, and nothing more, it leaves you totally out of control of the situation and leaves it totally in control, and the sexiest, let others know that,but on the other hand, I don't know if society is ready for these things, because being a horn does not mean that you don't know how to work, or are stupid or incapable of something, but unfortunately that's what society thinks.

I hope I managed to express myself, my English is not very good!

Well said.

Reactions: Prasm
We both retired from public professional jobs. We have a Femdom marriage,and my wife enjoys younger guys.
We have been extremely discrete and went to great lengths to hide our lifestyle. In public we presented ourselves as Ward & June Cleaver. When our kids lived at home we practiced commonsense and restrained from the obvious and they have concluded I am extremely henpecked.
We now have an empty nest,and my wife has a live in 29yo boytoy, and total debauchery.
Sine we have an in-law suite, we explain Jon as a tenant.

Robin is a charge nurse, or as I like to call her, “the head nurse” in the Cardiac ICU at one of the top Hospitals in the Country and has always been concerned about running into someone she knows from work, Doctors, Nurses; both men and women, any patients or their family members and most importantly, her sons and their friends! I understood exactly what her concern was and told her that if anyone found out and that the only way someone could, is if they’re also in the lifestyle too. She helped me understand the dynamics and politics of how most hospitals work and what kind of things go on. As time went on she became less worried and especially after a few drinks, she didn’t have a care in the world! We became regulars at one of the upscale gentlemen’s club and were treated like VIP every time we’d go there. We were on a first name basis with the manager, the bouncers and all the dancers, they absolutely loved Robin and when they’d give her a lap dance, there were mostly no limits or very limited as to what was normally not allowed! They were sitting off to the side and up against the wall, completely visible to everyone, and totally going absolutely crazy over each other! A full blown make out session as they lustfully and deeply kissed each other while our dancer, Lexi was quickly taking off her own clothes and Robins clothes at the same time! Robin was dressed to kill, short black top that tied in the back and no bra with a very short black skirt and wasn’t wearing any panties and black laced up high heals. I was always allowed to sit in the chair next to Robin whenever she was getting a lap dance, I think the manager knew that I could get her to do just about anything and he would always walk by us really slow making sure to get a nice clear closeup view of Robin followed up with giving me a smile and saying, you’re a lucky man! Lexi was completely nude first and damn, she is just so smokin’ hot! She had already taken Robins top off and was sitting on another chair she pulled over next to her and I had leaned over and told her that Robin can cum just from playing or sucking on her right nipple. She immediately had her mouth on her tit, now all of this is going on and things are happening so quickly, I look down and see that Lexi has Robins skirt hiked up to her waist, her legs are spread apart and wide open and it’s then when I look up and realize that almost the entire club is looking and watching Lexi and Robin! Several guys had moved to the tables that were the closest for a front row view, it was so amazing and such a huge turn on, I was in pure heaven and I sure wasn’t going to let this moment end just yet. Especially when Robin whispers in my ear that she’s about to cum! I told her to just take it all in and to go ahead and cum and tell her just how fucking sexy she looks right now and that every single guy in this place, wants to fuck you so bad, and that she knows exactly how much that really excites me! Wow! Well I t wasn’t too long afterwards when she actually did cum, and not only by another woman, but in front of large crowd! I couldn’t stop telling her just how proud I was of her! The action was still going on between them but I leant over and told Robin to do the fingers game we like to play. She was wet, hot, horny and wasn’t feeling any pain so she didn’t waste any time and quickly moved her hand down and using two fingers, she slid them inside her pussy and brought them directly to Lexi’s mouth and as soon as she opened her mouth, Robin put her fingers inside and Lexi just kept on sucking them, she smiled and knew exactly what she was tasting. I leaned over and told Lexi to do the same thing back to Robin, it was so hot watching her take her hand and pushing a couple of fingers inside herself, all the while being discreet because she thought she might get in trouble if she was caught. She starts kissing Robin again and coyly brings her fingers up and puts them against her lips and Robin eagerly opened her mouth and sucked her fingers clean. Robin kept saying how good she tasted and Lexi was confirming to me on how good Robin tasted, as I have always told everyone how amazing her pussy feels, tastes, smells and looks. So now they’re going back and forth tasting each other’s fingers and it isn’t long before Robin sticks her fingers in Lexi and puts them in my mouth, I licked them clean and damn, she did taste amazing!! One part that was so funny was when this guy wanted a lap dance from another dancer and just as she was sitting him in a chair is when Lexi led Robin and me to some chairs that were only maybe a few away from us. The guy was watching the show from us instead of his girl! Lol! After maybe the first song was over, we all three noticed that even the dancer was watching us too. I told them I was sorry and they both said it was absolutely no problem and that they enjoyed watching too. What we found out later, was that three of her sons friends were also there that same night! There is another part to this but I’ll save that for another day...