Protection when playing with others?

How many hotwives play bareback? Please answer if you are a hotwife or married to one.

Do you use any birth control or just go unprotected?
My wife HOTWIFE CANT GET PREGANT BUT FORST TIME IS WAYS WITH A CONDOM.FOR SAFETY..IF THEY AGREE TO CONTINUE THEY MUST BE TESTED OR NO.MORE PLAY SHE QANTS TO FEEL EVERYTHING WHEN SHE FUCKING

The first time we had a 3some it was unexpected and we didn't even think about protection as she was on thepill. For the first 25 years of sharing my wife it was only with my brother so as she had already had him bareback she felt there was no need for condoms. When after that time he started to share her with his friends she was already in the habit of going bareback so continued as before. Now she's past childbearing age even the pill isn't needed.

My wife is fixed but she still uses condoms. We don’t know where the boyfriends have been or who they are doing. Although she has sucked guys off and swallowed so not sure what the difference is

Reactions: DewMyWife
How many hotwives play bareback? Please answer if you are a hotwife or married to one.

Do you use any birth control or just go unprotected?
I am a hotwife and no I normally don’t use any at all. If I get pregnant it’s normally a good think since my hubby can’t have any due to bad times in the military :/ So, it’s a blessing and a kink all in one :)

I used to always require condoms but for a few years a went off birth control and tried to get pregnant and started unprotected sex with any one who wanted too. after a while I went back on birth control and only had unprotected sex with a few regular friends. After remarrying my now hubby encourages me not to use protection so i leave it up to my lovers to decided now.

My wife has had issues with the pill over the years, so she no longer takes it. When we fuck I use a condom. When she fucks other guys she uses a condom, except there are times when she is fucked bare. Have had a few pregnancy scares. As fucked up as it sounds, when the guy fucks her bare it is so fucking hot. He is taking my wife and pumping fertile seed in her.
The first time she told a guy not to use a condom I was shocked and worried. Waiting for her period to arrive was brutal. But she has been fucked a few times bare now and I have come to accept the potential consequences.

I used to always require condoms but for a few years a went off birth control and tried to get pregnant and started unprotected sex with any one who wanted too. after a while I went back on birth control and only had unprotected sex with a few regular friends. After remarrying my now hubby encourages me not to use protection so i leave it up to my lovers to decided now.
So hot and exciting.

Reactions: wbchris2018