Protection when playing with others?

if we have been given a recent complete check-up that proves the guy is healthy i let him fuck my darling wife without a condom, it's better for her and more exciting for me to watch her being fucked without protection while she is not on the pill.

Attachments

• en string noir.jpg
    en string noir.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 97
  • en tenue sexy.jpg
    en tenue sexy.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 89
  • jambe ecarter en lingerie noir.jpg
    jambe ecarter en lingerie noir.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 90
  • ma femme cherie sexy en lingerie  (83).jpg
    ma femme cherie sexy en lingerie (83).jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 87
  • mon amour en lingerie  (104).jpg
    mon amour en lingerie (104).jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 91
I used to always require condoms but for a few years a went off birth control and tried to get pregnant and started unprotected sex with any one who wanted too. after a while I went back on birth control and only had unprotected sex with a few regular friends. After remarrying my now hubby encourages me not to use protection so i leave it up to my lovers to decided now.
I would have loved the opportunity to get my seed in you and watch your belly get swollen

• Haha
Reactions: Hot_Wife_Mandy
Bareback whenever possible... KK has a cum fetish, loves the wet, slick feeling of bare skin on skin, and the sensation of being filled with cum.

There are practical issues as well; she's got a mild latex allergy, and situations arise where we're without our favorite non-latex condoms (Skyn). Condoms also increase friction injury during extended sessions.

Our protocol in general is to have all partners screened for STD's, but occasionally, usually driven by opportunity and circumstances, this guideline gets ignored - KK will fuck bareback "in the moment" if she's sufficiently in lust.

We have played only once and on that occasion my wife took the guy bareback and not on birth control, it was not planned that way but we got carried away, but found the thrill totally amazing. The weeks after we were still turned on as we waitied to find out if Kate was pregnant, in the end we got away with it, but would willing do it again, as a one off event to feel that thrill again.

Last edited:
My wife generally plays safe until she gets to know someone. Then, depending on the situation, she lets some guys fuck her bare. She is not on the pill but is no longer able to get pregnant. The only concern is with STDs. We are both clean and want to stay that way.
My hotwife is the same way the first time with a nee guy he has to wear a condom . IF he wasnt to.see her again he must be tested or he doesn't fuck her.again my hotwife wants to really feel a guys cock.and cum. Sha says whats the since to.fuck.if you domt get it all

Have not shared her yet but she is on the IUD birth control implant. We havnt used condoms in years. However, she hates the IUD and says how painful it is to put in so she wants me to get snipped up within the next year or so. I have no problem with it but that just means in the future she'll have to wear condoms if we ever open our marriage up which sucks.

Have not shared her yet but she is on the IUD birth control implant. We havnt used condoms in years. However, she hates the IUD and says how painful it is to put in so she wants me to get snipped up within the next year or so. I have no problem with it but that just means in the future she'll have to wear condoms if we ever open our marriage up which sucks.
She can alwsyd go.on BC pills do dhr vsn go.out to.fuck

Bareback whenever possible... KK has a cum fetish, loves the wet, slick feeling of bare skin on skin, and the sensation of being filled with cum.

There are practical issues as well; she's got a mild latex allergy, and situations arise where we're without our favorite non-latex condoms (Skyn). Condoms also increase friction injury during extended sessions.

Our protocol in general is to have all partners screened for STD's, but occasionally, usually driven by opportunity and circumstances, this guideline gets ignored - KK will fuck bareback "in the moment" if she's sufficiently in lust.
My wife insists first time with condoms if the guy wants to.fuvk.her agsin he getd tested or he wont get fucked..My HOTWIFE says if you cant feel.a guy cum.in her snd fill.her why fuck..Her RULES first time condoms after that your tested or you dint get to Fuck.her.

Respect counts the most for me, doing bare randomly can have some risk so I prefer to test for stds and hiv. I donated seed naturally so I need to be in good sexual health.

If the couple and wife want to use condom, condom it is. Even though the feeling of cumming inside a pussy is so good.. I never pull out. Risk of getting a wife pregnant makes me more horny