Question for cuckold men

I guess that’s one of the reasons why my wife accepted to cuck me in the first place, and eventually started long term relationships with my friend first, and now my neighbor. He is a much older man but very well hung, about 8-9 in, and he even got my wife pregnant with our first child. A few months ago, my wife decided that we should stop having sex because she says my dick was not “reaching”, and it really hurt, but even then she could see midway through our conversation i was already hard, and since then i have had no sex.

I have never objected to allowing another guy to suck my cock. In the end, unless he is rough and has facial hair, it is sometimes hard to tell the difference!! Even better if his cuckmistress wife/partner decides to join in!! Any of you had a similar experience?

Attachments

• 125.png
    125.png
    859.8 KB · Views: 152
  • 126.png
    126.png
    628.1 KB · Views: 128
As a self-confessed, and experienced bull, I feel that the experience actually improves a relationship....as the cards have been on the table, so to speak!
Absolutely! Once the hudband accepts that he is inadequate lover and his wife deserves more than he’s capable of delivering, and wants to put HER sexual pleasure before his own. ( as he should). And the wife realizes that her husband wants her to have everything and is happy for her and willing to sacrifice his sex life so she can have a great one. She will love him even more and the relationship will flourish as he tends to her emotional needs and keeps his distance from her sexual ones leaving then to her Bull to handle. She will NEVER let such a man go . And the relationship can rise to new levels of true love .

Absolutely! Once the hudband accepts that he is inadequate lover and his wife deserves more than he’s capable of delivering, and wants to put HER sexual pleasure before his own. ( as he should). And the wife realizes that her husband wants her to have everything and is happy for her and willing to sacrifice his sex life so she can have a great one. She will love him even more and the relationship will flourish as he tends to her emotional needs and keeps his distance from her sexual ones leaving then to her Bull to handle. She will NEVER let such a man go . And the relationship can rise to new levels of true love .

I pretty much agree with this comment but I think you still (once a month or so) take care of your hubby, whether by old fashioned sex or bj or hand job....

I pretty much agree with this comment but I think you still (once a month or so) take care of your hubby, whether by old fashioned sex or bj or hand job....
In my case, i actually got off on the fact that my doesnt fuck me, suck me or give me handjobs. She gets me off exclusively my playing with my nipples and telling me about her lovers and in a few seconds i cum. Over time the male will subconsciously prefer these more submissive releases, and it emphasizes his inadequacies.

In my case, i actually got off on the fact that my doesnt fuck me, suck me or give me handjobs. She gets me off exclusively my playing with my nipples and telling me about her lovers and in a few seconds i cum. Over time the male will subconsciously prefer these more submissive releases, and it emphasizes his inadequacies.
Sounds like part of the war on toxic masculinity

Reactions: Baryonyx
When my wife finally became a hotwife after 10 years of pillow talk, she actually got seduced by a guy who was experienced...she thought she was only going to make out with him but ended up in the back seat of her SUV. She decided to give him a BJ after some heavy petting, she told me after it was the size of his cock that got her worked up along with his "heavy petting" skills and she ended up helping him remove her pants and panties....she admitted that she's never experienced that "filled up" feeling with a cock before.....and told me after her second date at a motel, she didn't think she could "live without his cock"....totally did not expect that....exciting for sure though

When my wife finally became a hotwife after 10 years of pillow talk, she actually got seduced by a guy who was experienced...she thought she was only going to make out with him but ended up in the back seat of her SUV. She decided to give him a BJ after some heavy petting, she told me after it was the size of his cock that got her worked up along with his "heavy petting" skills and she ended up helping him remove her pants and panties....she admitted that she's never experienced that "filled up" feeling with a cock before.....and told me after her second date at a motel, she didn't think she could "live without his cock"....totally did not expect that....exciting for sure though
I have meet numerous men like him and my hubby encourages me to sample dn invite them over to fuck me more in my bed. Hubby and my guest will become good friends.

In my case it was somewhat similar, once I got a thick 9 incher in me man was I hooked. Of course it's not just the size the guy has to be able to use it properly.

My hubby is white with 9 inches and knows I like his the best but understands that I like all sizes and I love smaller ones from 3-6 inches I am allowed to fuck men like that and my hubby will fuck me in front of the strangers who are amazed that I have cum numerous times with them. Yes, I have favorite men friends who are 3-8 inches who fuck me on a regular basis. My hubby and I love his nine inches pushing other men's cum deeper into my ulterus and we hot talk and nasty talk every time. We are swingers of 8 years now.