Question for cuckold men

In my case it was somewhat similar, once I got a thick 9 incher in me man was I hooked. Of course it's not just the size the guy has to be able to use it properly.
I always thought up to that point I was pretty good....then she met him, I will call him "the every ready bunny" as he could go long, hard and I never witness something like that before....just wow.....he was 10 years younger (thats my excuse....) but he was an "expert".....she "dated" him for 2.5 years....

I have meet numerous men like him and my hubby encourages me to sample dn invite them over to fuck me more in my bed. Hubby and my guest will become good friends.
To this day I still talk with him, 12 years later and we've had some interesting talks even thought my wife and him stopped hooking up over 10 years ago.....

I always thought up to that point I was pretty good....then she met him, I will call him "the every ready bunny" as he could go long, hard and I never witness something like that before....just wow.....he was 10 years younger (thats my excuse....) but he was an "expert".....she "dated" him for 2.5 years....
My guys are also much younger and it is quite amazing the stamina they can produce. Can preform for an hour or so, cum and in 10 minutes be ready for round two. My one guys second load is always the largest, not sure how he does it, he says he likes to get the first one, "out of the way" so he can really fuck.
Amazing.....

My guys are also much younger and it is quite amazing the stamina they can produce. Can preform for an hour or so, cum and in 10 minutes be ready for round two. My one guys second load is always the largest, not sure how he does it, he says he likes to get the first one, "out of the way" so he can really fuck.
Amazing.....
exactly what my hotwife likes about her FWB. younger with a lot of stamina and quick recovery...

I could never be with a guy who was NOT fit and cute, makes me horny thinking about it.
Paul guy #2 is coming over tonight !!
Going out with #1 David tomorrow !

Reactions: Jeff Brown
I love that my wife's boyfriend is bigger than me, it gives her the satisfaction she needs, she absolutely love's to tell me how she struggles to get it all in her mouth

Reactions: werekinky2
Question fellow cuckolds. think about this one and search your feelings hard. Does the idea of a MUCH more well hung man fucking your wife knowing he is going to RUIN her for you, and that your dick will never please her again once he's done turn you on ? for me that's a HUGE yes yes YES ! how bout you?
For me it was more about wanting her to experience a true monster cock. I’m bisexual and I had been to bed with a black male so big that it would not go in my mouth , Head the size of a baseball and a thick long shaft to go with it ! I knew what it felt like to be impaled on a huge bbc and I wanted for her to have that same pleasure. We didn’t find a guy that big but we found one nice and long with great stamina and she adored him .

For me it was more about wanting her to experience a true monster cock. I’m bisexual and I had been to bed with a black male so big that it would not go in my mouth , Head the size of a baseball and a thick long shaft to go with it ! I knew what it felt like to be impaled on a huge bbc and I wanted for her to have that same pleasure. We didn’t find a guy that big but we found one nice and long with great stamina and she adored him .
LOL - my wife found the same and has the same reaction :)

LOL - my wife found the same and has the same reaction :)
Yeah I remember like it was yesterday, we leave , he’s fucked her into oblivion twice, she’s squirted so much I’m worried about her dehydrating lol. But the ride homes 40 minutes, for the first 10 minutes it’s quiet nobody speaks , real quiet . I look at her and she just gushes out and is giggling “ I’ve never ever been fucked like that ! You see him pull my hair and pound me ! I said ya liked that black cock honey ? She says remember, I grew up around Lexington, known town for young black studs , so then I knew for the first time after 30 years of marriage, she’d been blacktopped before lol ! We started making plans for round 2 before we even got home

Reactions: Jeff Brown