Question for cuckold men

For me it's a big yes..
As my wife is still quite conservate, still very much respected in our neighbourhood, my desire has always been to have well hung guys ruin her, to fuck the niceness out of her.
She did sleep with a French guy a while back, and boy was he well hung, long but crazily wide.
You can imagine the pleasure I got from fucking her as soon as he left, her cunt felt like it was on fire, she had been fucked red raw, and I couldn't feel her as he left her so stretched?.
She's taken a long time out from playing, but we are talking about sharing her again.... And yes, I hope the next guy totally ruins her!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190719_145207_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20190719_145207_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: Kingvar26
I don't feel humiliated just so fucking turned on when she has my friend cumming inside her and I'm watching!
To expand on this a bit.

When another guy is in her, while I'm watching it's purely a sexual act. I am pleased she's getting pleasure, and I know I can no longer provide that through intercourse (at least other than SS) I feel no humiliation at all. However, if she were to say to me "watch him do what you can't" that would be humiliating. If she were to let another guy lick her pussy knowing that I CAN do that and not allow me that would be humiliating.

Fortunately for us we don't get to that place. In reality I am an Alpha, actually an AA personality. Humiliation would create irreconcilable issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riversideman
My hubby is definitely an Alpha male but sometimes I'll look over to him when my lover is driving deep into my pussy and say, honey look how his big cock fucks my pussy, it makes me feel soooo good...
I don't think that's humiliation - but if you added "like you can't" or "so much better than you", that would be.

My only moment of weakness in our marriage is my loving to see my best friend fucking my wife. There again if we both find it a turn on and it is what we all want is it a weakness?

Reactions: Madcouple
I’m 9” so generally it’s difficult (certainly not impossible) to find a lot of guys bigger. Most of my wife’s bulls are comparable to me but we 3 that is clearly above the rest.
We measured the biggest one at 10 and a half and thick as fuck. He was the first and still her main lover. I wish all her lovers could be 12”. Oh and she also takes them up the ass, something I’ve never done to her.
As for humiliation, we don’t do your standard humiliation. But being a cuck it itself is a form of humiliation.

I’m 9” so generally it’s difficult (certainly not impossible) to find a lot of guys bigger. Most of my wife’s bulls are comparable to me but we 3 that is clearly above the rest.
We measured the biggest one at 10 and a half and thick as fuck. He was the first and still her main lover. I wish all her lovers could be 12”. Oh and she also takes them up the ass, something I’ve never done to her.
As for humiliation, we don’t do your standard humiliation. But being a cuck it itself is a form of humiliation.
Extremely similar here except hubby is only 5" and I do anal with my lovers as well. Having a talented lover when it comes to anal is extremely important. Getting you warmed up with fingers is the beginning as a thick 9" cock can do some damage if your not relaxed and ready for it.

For years my wife would not let me fuck her ass with my 9”. She gave it zero consideration. But when her 10 and a half inch lover started playing around her ass she did not stop him. Her first ass fucking was a 10 1/2” cock.

I was so turned on seeing her take it that first time.

Question fellow cuckolds. think about this one and search your feelings hard. Does the idea of a MUCH more well hung man fucking your wife knowing he is going to RUIN her for you, and that your dick will never please her again once he's done turn you on ? for me that's a HUGE yes yes YES ! how bout you?
Id be ok with it. As long as shes satisfied

Reactions: Myhotwife
For me it's a big yes..
As my wife is still quite conservate, still very much respected in our neighbourhood, my desire has always been to have well hung guys ruin her, to fuck the niceness out of her.
She did sleep with a French guy a while back, and boy was he well hung, long but crazily wide.
You can imagine the pleasure I got from fucking her as soon as he left, her cunt felt like it was on fire, she had been fucked red raw, and I couldn't feel her as he left her so stretched?.
She's taken a long time out from playing, but we are talking about sharing her again.... And yes, I hope the next guy totally ruins her!
LoL, was about to make a topic about this an hour ago, started already but halfway I had to get away. ?
I was wondering if more men like me ( I hate the word ‘macho’ so let’s call it Alpha) that won’t except that somebody in normal situation is being rude in anyway to her, having that fantasy.

The thought of your beautiful (in my case) young woman being ruined, treated like a ordinary slut, fucked by a big cock that is roughly using her as his slutty slave.

After a couple of dates with other guys, she met a co-worker who invited her at his home.
This well trained and good looking Latino guy was really bossy to her. She had to do what he said.. She told me afterward that it was not really asking but more like a command.
‘Touch yourself and cum!! Put some more fingers inside! Do it harder damn slut!’

He took her face and made her gag with his big cock. He slapped her in the face telling her she was just a dirty slut and he fucked her face faster and harder.
She told me that it turned her on, that she was just somebody’s fuck toy now, that somebody took complete control over her.

Later he took a dildo and stretched her pussy while putting his dick in at the same time.
She said to me that it didn’t felt great, but the idea that a man was using her in all kinda ways made her so horny.
When she was lying next to me two hours later her ass and pussy were really ruined. He banged her so hard and deep, with his cock and the dildo.

The fact that somebody slapped her in the face while she was sucking his dick, made me so horny.
It felt strange cus normally I would not accept that. But the fact that he really ruined her, used her as some cheap whore felt so nice.
Just some man who fucked my lovely good looking girlfriend as it was his personal little whore was such a great turn on.

And oh yes, I cleaned her red swollen pussy when she came home with his load. Le Gran Fínale :p!

I loved it when she gets home after having sex. But it’s heaven when she is lying next to you knowing that someone completely used her in the way he wanted.
That’s the best pussy to fuck afterwards.

Reactions: Kingvar26 and Mon84
I respect your honesty!
I bet he’s very happy with that , especially if he gets to watch or gets left overs or even story time about your hot time . I would get very excited waiting for my wife to get home . I wanted to smell that sex , I liked that flushed face she would have after a bout with her black lover , she just had I got fucked good look lol. I loved how she would give me the details.

Reactions: Myhotwife
I bet he’s very happy with that , especially if he gets to watch or gets left overs or even story time about your hot time . I would get very excited waiting for my wife to get home . I wanted to smell that sex , I liked that flushed face she would have after a bout with her black lover , she just had I got fucked good look lol. I loved how she would give me the details.
Me ... I want to be there and enjoy my wife enjoying herself ?