Question for cuckold men

Question fellow cuckolds. think about this one and search your feelings hard. Does the idea of a MUCH more well hung man fucking your wife knowing he is going to RUIN her for you, and that your dick will never please her again once he's done turn you on ? for me that's a HUGE yes yes YES ! how bout you?
Yes yes yes i love her stretched and gapping.

Question fellow cuckolds. think about this one and search your feelings hard. Does the idea of a MUCH more well hung man fucking your wife knowing he is going to RUIN her for you, and that your dick will never please her again once he's done turn you on ? for me that's a HUGE yes yes YES ! how bout you?

Personally I think posting pictures of your wife online without her knowledge is wrong. I think communication is the biggest thing in this lifestyle. As long as everything is out in the open is of the utmost importance. If he wants to be cucked by his wife he has to tell her and be quite honest how much this means to him.
I think there's a LOT right to this. I tend to doubt the veracity of men here (or anywhere) who write of having initiated a move towards sharing or cuckoldry with the central talking point being the husband's inadequacy in their sex life, that a wife needs sex with another man and just doesn't realize it. Like a lot of what I see and read, for the most part I think it's made up, fantasizing.

I'm not saying the idea that he's deficient in some way(s) and that she could have more may not trigger/motivate HIM. But I've got to believe speaking positively and personally is the way to begin. Communicating what he wants, not foisting or projecting his desires onto her seems the more thoughtful, measured, respectful and considerate way to talk to a spouse. He hopes to eventually persuade her, not manipulate or coerce.

The most --and the best -- he can do is try to make her understand it's something he thinks about, he'd really like them to talk about and maybe try....and explain why the idea turns him on so. She has to know it's a real thing, him wanting it, before she could ever seriously entertain the idea and get excited about it herself. I also think a MFM threesome is probably a much more likely first experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: werekinky2
I think there's a lot to this. I doubt the veracity of putative cuckolds here or anywhere who write of having initiated things with the central talking point being the husband's inadequacy, that a wife needs sex with another man and just doesn't realize it. Not saying his idea that he's deficient in some way(s) may not trigger/motivate some of HIS desires. But he has to speak positively, from what he wants, not foist or project his desire onto her as the basis of advancing a case. He hopes to eventually persuade her though, not manipulate or coerce. The most --and the best -- he can do is try to make her understand it's something he thinks about, he'd really like to try....and explain why the idea turns him on so. She has to know it's a real thing, that he wants it, before she could ever seriously entertain the idea and get excited about it herself. I also think a MFM threesome is probably a much more likely first experience.

If you would have told me 4 years ago that one day I would be a hotwife and have two steady lovers I would have looked at you as if you were nuts.
I"m so glad my hubby kept asking me to do this it has changed my sex life forever.
We are so happy in this lifestyle. There is NOTHING that beats a well hung lover who knows how to pleasure a woman. I look down at my hubby as he's cleaning me and think how lucky I am.

If you would have told me 4 years ago that one day I would be a hotwife and have two steady lovers I would have looked at you as if you were nuts.
I"m so glad my hubby kept asking me to do this it has changed my sex life forever.
We are so happy in this lifestyle. There is NOTHING that beats a well hung lover who knows how to pleasure a woman. I look down at my hubby as he's cleaning me and think how lucky I am.
:rolleyes:

Its one of the things that turns me on and I like a lot!
For example with my first serious longterm girlfriend, another boy took her virginity at a party while I broke up with her for few months. After that she was still very tight, can't imagine what it was on first entry, but after she started to sleep with other guys in time I started feeling less and less friction and tightness, her pussy started to adjust to bigger and this turned me on.

Another example is my current girlfriend. She is quite a naughty slut and started fucking very early at 14. She has slept with more that 40 guys before me, as per her account, maybe even more in my opinion, so she was already ruined for my dick when I got her and I'm avarage size. When we have sex I slide in and out with almost no feel sometimes, but she still to date feels sex with me is best.
Both examples are turning me on.

• Love
Reactions: Myhotwife
Unfortunately for me I can only dream of the day my wife lets a bigger guy have his way with her
I'm max 5" , she has lots of very large toys and she goes wild on them while reaching over and holding my much smaller cock. She loves telling me how much harder she cums on them. Its my favorite slipping in right after she cums on them. So much space on every side. So soft and loose

My first wife and I were together 3 years. The last year of our marriage was amazing, well for sure the hottest. About once a month she had a bull come over and spend the night. The hottest thing was to walk upstairs and open the door to see his 10" cock pushing in and out of her. So hot to see his girth slide all the way out and push all the way back in.
They banged 3 or 4 times each time he came over. After he left it was my turn
Best year ever lol

Attachments

• 32449.jpeg
    32449.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 41
Unfortunately for me I can only dream of the day my wife lets a bigger guy have his way with her
I'm max 5" , she has lots of very large toys and she goes wild on them while reaching over and holding my much smaller cock. She loves telling me how much harder she cums on them. Its my favorite slipping in right after she cums on them. So much space on every side. So soft and loose

My first wife and I were together 3 years. The last year of our marriage was amazing, well for sure the hottest. About once a month she had a bull come over and spend the night. The hottest thing was to walk upstairs and open the door to see his 10" cock pushing in and out of her. So hot to see his girth slide all the way out and push all the way back in.
Best year ever lol
My favorite with my wife ❤️

Reactions: werekinky2
I'll take my hat of for you ... Anytime ...Respect

Reactions: The decorator
definitely yes!!! It's a HUGE turn on knowing that other guys with much bigger cocks can fuck her sooooo much better than I could ever imagine in my wildest dreams, definitely the main reason why we are into this for sure. We have already discussed in great detail my inability to satisfy her with either my size or duration and we have happily accepted the fact that she will go elsewhere for physical satisfaction and neither of us would ever have it any other way. It's a fantastic feeling for sure! ?
are you very active

Best year ever lol
Next time you use a toy on her, eat her pussy at the same time. That will start getting her in the right place

Must cuckold men aren't fucking their wives.

Reactions: sissycuck