Question for cuckold men

My penis grows from 1.5" soft,to 2.75" hard, when I see my wife's black boyfriend penis grow from 8" soft to 10.5" hard, to provide please for my wife, that I can not. It turns me on knowing that I will never be ever please my wife again through vaginal penetration, because she has experienced the pleasure a big thick black cock can provide that I cant with. My small white penis. Phil C

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
Absolutely! Once the hudband accepts that he is inadequate lover and his wife deserves more than he’s capable of delivering, and wants to put HER sexual pleasure before his own. ( as he should). And the wife realizes that her husband wants her to have everything and is happy for her and willing to sacrifice his sex life so she can have a great one. She will love him even more and the relationship will flourish as he tends to her emotional needs and keeps his distance from her sexual ones leaving then to her Bull to handle. She will NEVER let such a man go . And the relationship can rise to new levels of true love .
Absolutely agree

I pretty much agree with this comment but I think you still (once a month or so) take care of your hubby, whether by old fashioned sex or bj or hand job....
I think stripping naked for the husband and allowing him to JO to your naked body is enough. If he can’t please you like your lover can then he has forfeited the right to any sexual touch . Show him you body, dance naked for him so he can JO, and that should be mire than enough for him , and he should be grateful for it .

Reactions: Dlh247
I think stripping naked for the husband and allowing him to JO to your naked body is enough. If he can’t please you like your lover can then he has forfeited the right to any sexual touch . Show him you body, dance naked for him so he can JO, and that should be mire than enough for him , and he should be grateful for it .
To each his own, if it works for you then it's a thumbs up.

My wife always says that I am the best she has had. I know she has had plenty in the past and been fisted and licked out by a dog etc. She would do anything in those younger days and I was very jealous. Now i want her to go out and do all those things with as many people as possible but she doesn't want to. For me it's knowing she's being wanton and doing it for sexes sake that is the turn on. Also licking her clean when she comes home is the best thought for me.

My wife always says that I am the best she has had. I know she has had plenty in the past and been fisted and licked out by a dog etc. She would do anything in those younger days and I was very jealous. Now i want her to go out and do all those things with as many people as possible but she doesn't want to. For me it's knowing she's being wanton and doing it for sexes sake that is the turn on. Also licking her clean when she comes home is the best thought for me.
Licked out by a dog? Did she say how that was?

Reactions: Tom & Margaret
Question fellow cuckolds. think about this one and search your feelings hard. Does the idea of a MUCH more well hung man fucking your wife knowing he is going to RUIN her for you, and that your dick will never please her again once he's done turn you on ? for me that's a HUGE yes yes YES ! how bout you?
Yes yes and hell yes 😍..love when wife is been own by her lover..that they both tease me 🔥🔥

I think that if all my wife’s bulls disappeared she’d be satisfied with me fucking her. I have a 9” cock and did a good job fucking her when I did. But she has one bull that is 10 and a half inch (we measured) and another that’s about the same size.
The others are all in the 9 to 9 and a half range.

But they are all younger, stronger and just have the energy I use to have. And I would probably be more disappointed than she would be if we no longer have the guys to fuck her.

I haven’t fuck my wife in 4 to 5 years, and why should I when she has a wave of younger stronger men that fuck her longer and harder than I can at this stage.
She is soo amazing 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: Dlh247 and owlcuck
Stacey enjoys the thought of a long dick but she’s much more into girth. If you want her to beg for more - it’s because your cock fit tight and snug and produced friction in all the right spots. Much more pleasurable than pounding her cervix.
My GF likes girth more than length. She'll take a long one, try to deep throat it all (bbc made he take all 8+ inches & she loved it)

Reactions: Dlh247 and davelb76
View attachment 462860HERE IS A PICTURE I TOOK ON OUR FIRST DAY AT HEDONISM 2 RESORT IN NEGRIL JAMAICA. THIS BIG BULL WORKED AT THE RESORT AND HE WENT RIGHT AFTER MY WIFE AS SOON AS WE CAME OUT OF OUR ROOM SHE LOVED THE BIG BLACK PIMPS AND BY THE SECOND NIGHT SHE WAS GETTING FUCKED SILLY. I WATCHED AND AFTER HE LEFT SHE JUST GUSHED ABOUT HOW GREAT IT FELT TO BE STRETCHED OUT AND SHE LOVED THE LOOK OF THEIR UNCUT HUGE BLACK COCKS AND WE SPENT 12 MORE NIGHTS THERE AND SHE GOT TRAINED BY THE PIMPS AND CUSTOMERS.
SHE SUCKED GREAT BEFORE BUT SHE REALLY GOT AMAZING AT DRAINING A LOAD AND SHE REALLY WAS VOCAL WHEN SHE WAS FUCKING .
Love the pic. Your wife looks very happy! How many times did he fuck her? Did he cum inside her?

Question fellow cuckolds. think about this one and search your feelings hard. Does the idea of a MUCH more well hung man fucking your wife knowing he is going to RUIN her for you, and that your dick will never please her again once he's done turn you on ? for me that's a HUGE yes yes YES ! how bout you?
Yes