Question for cuckold men

There is nothing hotter than to know her lovers are deep beyond my reach, and as one bull told her, he was taking her deep virginity. and a few have left her with a nice gape. understand I am at best 4 1/2" and thin. But I love loose pussy myself.

There is nothing hotter than to know her lovers are deep beyond my reach, and as one bull told her, he was taking her deep virginity. and a few have left her with a nice gape. understand I am at best 4 1/2" and thin. But I love loose pussy myself.
we don't just go deeper in places you've been, we go places you never will

Reactions: owlcuck
Question fellow cuckolds. think about this one and search your feelings hard. Does the idea of a MUCH more well hung man fucking your wife knowing he is going to RUIN her for you, and that your dick will never please her again once he's done turn you on ? for me that's a HUGE yes yes YES ! how bout you?
I would say yes mainly because it would make me very humiliated to attempt to fuck her streached pussy and not be able to be wrapped around. I also feel that knowing that there is someone better then myself stretching her and making her feel good with them instead of me is also very hot.

Question fellow cuckolds. think about this one and search your feelings hard. Does the idea of a MUCH more well hung man fucking your wife knowing he is going to RUIN her for you, and that your dick will never please her again once he's done turn you on ? for me that's a HUGE yes yes YES ! how bout you?
He better be good

Reactions: Dlh247
Well I am not yet a cuckold but what led me / us down this route was , one night when we were fucking my wife sort of smirked then covered her mouth so as to keep her laugh in and when I asked why - she said I can’t feel you in me - I am around 6 inches erect and about 1 odd inches around - slightly above normal for my size - in fact other lovers have said I had a big / good cock - that was the catalyst to be a cuckold - her pussy is really slack so that’s what started my / our quest to fill her hole up - still ongoing to date 🙁

This is tough one. My wife enjoys my dick because its attached to me and enjoys the closeness but from the pure sexual feeling and making her feel like a woman as she calls it, she rates me 1 and lovers 10. She almost is apologetic about it, "Sorry honey, but it feels great for five seconds and then i dont feel you anymore." i know she loves me, and i have a tongue that works wonders, but i know that cock wise, i am not bringing much pleasure to anyone, and i am 5" x 4" - too thin mostly.
Great answer I think you sim things up really well making love and having animalistic sex are two completely different things

Dis is the esens of cuckol

The biggest turn on EVER