Question for cuckold men

I have meet numerous men like him and my hubby encourages me to sample dn invite them over to fuck me more in my bed. Hubby and my guest will become good friends.
We were that way at first , I set up the meeting with AZ , they loved each other , she loved his sexy muscular really black tight ass and his glistening 12” cock. We were buddy’s . When after 2 years he moved away her next guy didn’t want to come to the house, only time that worked was if I set it up. If she initiated it she either didn’t try or they were leery of fucking in front of me

Question fellow cuckolds. think about this one and search your feelings hard. Does the idea of a MUCH more well hung man fucking your wife knowing he is going to RUIN her for you, and that your dick will never please her again once he's done turn you on ? for me that's a HUGE yes yes YES ! how bout you?
This is Ambers husband. Women are like Elastic. Amber can fuck a thick 12" cock abnd the next night be tight af. So no.But just after they fuck, I finger her loose pussy, and I get so turned on.

Question fellow cuckolds. think about this one and search your feelings hard. Does the idea of a MUCH more well hung man fucking your wife knowing he is going to RUIN her for you, and that your dick will never please her again once he's done turn you on ? for me that's a HUGE yes yes YES ! how bout you?
Yes for me as well.. she’s had way bigger for sure. BBC to be exact a few times.. she talks about bbc at least once a month.. I don’t mind it.. she says she’s had at least 10” x 2 “ 1/2 wide.
I feel like there’s plenty of room left in there.. she does humiliate me a little. She says she wants a big black dildo for Christmas so I ordered one lol

Reactions: Myhotwife
First, in fairness, my wife has cheated a bunch of times with different guys but finds my cuckold fantasy "disgusting". (...go figure. I'm still working on that.)
But, part of the reason I'm so drawn to her with other men is that confident, more dominant "bad boy" types make her crazy in ways I don't. So if strange guys scratching her itch satisfies her wildly better than I do, I'm not sure it makes our sex "worse". Bay comparison, maybe. But it brings her to levels that she loves.
I want her to expereince it. Often.
So do you get to enjoy her now doing it?

My approach has changed; I've resolved myself to the reality that, for whatever reason, she finds my cuckold fantasy repulsive. But, she and I both know that she is going to cheat again. I knew this going in. She's cheated on every guy she's ever had a serious relationship. I think it satisfies some self confidence this with her. I also think that she feels better about some strange guy that she won't see every day satifying her submissive desires. This way she canhave self respect on a daily basis, then get used like a whore and feel desired whenever she wants to.

So, to answer your question, I just don't tell her I know when she's cheated. I don't confront and "catch" her. I enjoy it in, uuuuuuh, personal ways.
In the long term, this might be ahort sighted. But, like I said, she's always cheated.
Ok wow. You should be happy as she is too! And if it works enjoy it

Reactions: wifesdabest

My hotwife rarely fucks with me. My dick is very small, I can just rub it on her pubic. If her lover isn't there and she's horny, you'd rather use a black dildo.

32729319.jpg

View attachment My_hotwife_and_dildo.mp4

for me its the biggest YES and I would like to feel it all the time when another man fucking my wife and loosing her pussy.

We all would prefer a bull with a bigger cock. I have a 9” cock and I still prefer bulls with bigger cocks than mine for my wife. It’s just natural to want that.