Question for Husbands

Many times, but there's a guy a bull REAL bull black with huge uncut bbc and really hanging balls, she goes wild with him, he ******** in her mouth, her holes on here .....

My ultimate dream, watching and participating was as Elaine fucked four guys in one evening.

Elaine moved off to the bathroom. We all looked at each other in a sort of daze. They were all embarrassed and really had no words to exchange. The guys were just organizing themselves to leave when Elaine returned. She looked at all of us. She was serious when she said, "This was a one-off sort of thing guys. Bob knew something was coming. He had always wanted to see me gangbanded and you guys got to give it to me. You are all great guys; I enjoyed losing control of myself with all of you. But this is it, no point calling me for a date or a meeting. I am all Bobs from now on. Okay."

I wondered how all this would affect my friendship with my buddies. Would I still be part of the group, golfing and hunting and fishing and pub crawling? It turned out alright, and the subject was never raised

Yes. It's weird too, because she often claims that size doesn't matter, and her two favorite lovers have average size cocks, but they both eat pussy expertly, making her cum over and over again, but the two times she was really lost in lust were with her two best hung lovers.

The first, one of my closest friends (who was also best-man at our wedding years before). The first time she got him naked and saw his huge cock, she went nuts! The entire time they spent in bed, which was nearly 3 hours, it was either in her mouth, buried in her pussy, or in her hands. Even between bouts of fucking and sucking, while he rested, she couldn't keep her hands off of it!

The other time, was the first time she had sex with her first (and only so far) BBC, who became a long term lover for 3+ years, until he was moved to a new posting across the country. They had been making out on his couch, with him fondling her perfect breasts and nipples, and her stroking the massive bulge in his pants! When they finally came up for air, she gave him a sexy smile and suggested he show her his bedroom. When we moved there and they undressed, I noticed she was literally dripping down her thighs. Now she is tight, so much so, even now with my slightly above average cock, I have to go slow at first until she can accommodate me fully. By comparison, my fairly thick 7 inches are dwarfed by his BBC in length and in thickness, but once she had the condom rolled on (condom haters just wait, this gets better), she laid back and wagged a finger at him with her legs spread wide to recieve him. Once he got between her legs and positioned his cock, he started to slide in slowly, but she was having none of that, and wrapped both legs around him, pulling him in fully. She was so turned on and wet, she took him on the first stroke. That said, she was still very tight! How tight? Her typically lippy labia was stretched into a tight o-ring, gripping his cock so tightly that she literally pulled his condom off inside of her. Some people might find that hard to believe, but I was the one that fished it out of her cum filled pussy after he pulled out bare! Why did I have to find it and pull it out? Because she was too busy sucking him back to life for round two! As soon as she did, she climbed back onto his cock. When I grabbed another condom to hand to her, she just shrugged and said "no point now", and from then on he always took her bareback!

She's always been excited when playing with a big cock, but those two first times, her lust and desire definitely were off the charts hot!

My wife's lippy flowered pussy when not stretched by a big cock...
View attachment 979723

Best-man's cock...
View attachment 979716View attachment 979717

BBC...
View attachment 979718View attachment 979719
Aw3some piercings my hotwife has a VCH AND 4 PAIR OF INNER LABIAS

Reactions: STLcouple
Our friend is bigger than me, I'm 6+, he's 8+.
Wife has never said anything about our size differences, if he's better...nothing but its very obvious she likes sex with him.
There's times he'll be pumping her and she just lays there with her eyes closed moaning softly.
She'll let him take her from behind for a long time. He holds her hair and pulls just right because she just moans and moans.

Last edited:
Reactions: ragnar124
I would say my Wife did not go absolutely wild. She always acted reserved. For me to classify her as going wild, she would have had to do something way out of character during sex, like something she would do to him that she never did to me. My Wife doesn’t suck dick or talk dirty. She still didn’t with our bull. She may have went wild with him the times I let her stay the night. But neither of them ever gave me details, so don’t know there. I know she was into him by the hints she would give. she would ask things like “When are you going to setup a date with our special friend.” or “Have you talked to Darrel lately?” Translation.. when are we going to meet Darrel so I can get properly fucked & filled.

Reactions: ragnar124
I would say my Wife did not go absolutely wild. She always acted reserved. For me to classify her as going wild, she would have had to do something way out of character during sex, like something she would do to him that she never did to me. My Wife doesn’t suck dick or talk dirty. She still didn’t with our bull. She may have went wild with him the times I let her stay the night. But neither of them ever gave me details, so don’t know there. I know she was into him by the hints she would give. she would ask things like “When are you going to setup a date with our special friend.” or “Have you talked to Darrel lately?” Translation.. when are we going to meet Darrel so I can get properly fucked & filled.
Mine doesn't go wild but she gets REALLY turned on. I guess I'll say she fucks hard, pumps back against him or me really hard. But sometimes she just lays there enjoying getting fucked. Kinda hard to describe.
When he's with us, one of us finishes and she's SO ready for the next guy.

Reactions: 2cruzin3
My wife only ever is fully satisfied with a man who is a lot bigger than me she has orgasm after orgasm just through penatration with a big dick. Where as when we fuck she has to rub her clit to have one