Question for Husbands

I would say just by fucking another guy in front of me is considered going wild 😉.what would you consider going wild?
I would tend to agree with this statement. There can be no greater thrill than the first time you watch another man put his cock inside of your wife- there just is nothing that comes close to that adrenaline rush. What happens after that moment is all secondary

I would say just by fucking another guy in front of me is considered going wild 😉.what would you consider going wild?
What I’ve found is she will get to a point riding me where she for lack of a better phrase, simply goes nuts. She’ll start bouncing on me as hard as she possibly can, dig her nails into my shoulders, jerk her hips with all of her strength, she’ll drive her fingers in and out of her ass without my telling her to, she may drool, she’ll throw her head back again and again squeezing my biceps like a vice, her body completely rigid and taught then slumped repeatedly, shouting, etc…

And then cum and totally collapse on me like a rag doll.

After, in later experiences, she’ll lose all inhibition and self restraint with me right away. Though some are like this when we meet, getting wildly physical around me such as spontaneously dancing, dry humping countertops and chairs.

This kind of thing…

I would tend to agree with this statement. There can be no greater thrill than the first time you watch another man put his cock inside of your wife- there just is nothing that comes close to that adrenaline rush. What happens after that moment is all secondary
This is very good to know, thank you. That’s very simple and easy, takes any stress of expectations away.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
What I’ve found is she will get to a point riding me where she for lack of a better phrase, simply goes nuts. She’ll start bouncing on me as hard as she possibly can, dig her nails into my shoulders, jerk her hips with all of her strength, she’ll drive her fingers in and out of her ass without my telling her to, she may drool, she’ll throw her head back again and again squeezing my biceps like a vice, her body completely rigid and taught then slumped repeatedly, shouting, etc…

And then cum and totally collapse on me like a rag doll.

After, in later experiences, she’ll lose all inhibition and self restraint with me right away. Though some are like this when we meet, getting wildly physical around me such as spontaneously dancing, dry humping countertops and chairs.

This kind of thing…
It’s my sense that that kind of loss of inhibition is what is sought in this, the highest ideal. The man who doesn’t author that in his wife can wonder about it and about men who might be able to.

It’s my sense that that kind of loss of inhibition is what is sought in this, the highest ideal. The man who doesn’t author that in his wife can wonder about it and about men who might be able to.
Very nice and well put. Have you been able to experience this sort of thing?

Yes. It's weird too, because she often claims that size doesn't matter, and her two favorite lovers have average size cocks, but they both eat pussy expertly, making her cum over and over again, but the two times she was really lost in lust were with her two best hung lovers.

The first, one of my closest friends (who was also best-man at our wedding years before). The first time she got him naked and saw his huge cock, she went nuts! The entire time they spent in bed, which was nearly 3 hours, it was either in her mouth, buried in her pussy, or in her hands. Even between bouts of fucking and sucking, while he rested, she couldn't keep her hands off of it!

The other time, was the first time she had sex with her first (and only so far) BBC, who became a long term lover for 3+ years, until he was moved to a new posting across the country. They had been making out on his couch, with him fondling her perfect breasts and nipples, and her stroking the massive bulge in his pants! When they finally came up for air, she gave him a sexy smile and suggested he show her his bedroom. When we moved there and they undressed, I noticed she was literally dripping down her thighs. Now she is tight, so much so, even now with my slightly above average cock, I have to go slow at first until she can accommodate me fully. By comparison, my fairly thick 7 inches are dwarfed by his BBC in length and in thickness, but once she had the condom rolled on (condom haters just wait, this gets better), she laid back and wagged a finger at him with her legs spread wide to recieve him. Once he got between her legs and positioned his cock, he started to slide in slowly, but she was having none of that, and wrapped both legs around him, pulling him in fully. She was so turned on and wet, she took him on the first stroke. That said, she was still very tight! How tight? Her typically lippy labia was stretched into a tight o-ring, gripping his cock so tightly that she literally pulled his condom off inside of her. Some people might find that hard to believe, but I was the one that fished it out of her cum filled pussy after he pulled out bare! Why did I have to find it and pull it out? Because she was too busy sucking him back to life for round two! As soon as she did, she climbed back onto his cock. When I grabbed another condom to hand to her, she just shrugged and said "no point now", and from then on he always took her bareback!

She's always been excited when playing with a big cock, but those two first times, her lust and desire definitely were off the charts hot!

My wife's lippy flowered pussy when not stretched by a big cock...
20220921_135210_380.jpg

Best-man's cock...
20220921_134951_149.jpg20220921_134951_85.jpg

BBC...
20220921_134951_116.jpg20220921_134951_38.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. It's weird too, because she often claims that size doesn't matter, and herntwo favor lovers have average size cocks, but eat pussy expertly, making her cum over and over again, but the two times she was really lost in lust we're with her two best hung lovers.

The first, one of my closest friends (who was also best-man at our wedding years before). The first time she got him naked and saw his huge cock, she went nuts. The entire time they spent in bed, which was nearly 3 hours, it was either in her mouth, buried in her pussy, or in her hands. Even between bouts of fucking and sucking, while he rested, she couldn't keep her hands off of it!

The other time, was the first time she had sex with her first (and only so far) BBC, who became a long term lover for 3+ years, until he was moved to a new posting across the country. They had been making out on his couch, with him fondling her prefect breasts and nipples, and her fondling the massive bulge in his pants! When they finally came up for air, she gave him a sexy smile and suggested he show her his bedroom. When we moved there and they undressed, I noticed she was literally dripping down her thighs. Now she is tight, so much so, even now with my slightly above average cock, I have to go slow at first until she can accommodate me fully. By comparison, my thick 7 inches are dwarfed by his BBC in length and in thickness, but once she had the condom rolled on (condom haters just wait, this gets better), she laid back and wagged a finger at him with her legs spread wide to recieve him. Once he got between her legs and positioned his cock, he started to slide in slowly, but she was having none of that, and wrapped both legs around him, pulling him in fully. She was so turned on and wet, she took him on the first stroke. That said, she was still very tight! How tight? Her typically lippy labia was stretched into a tight o-ring, gripping his cock so tightly that she literally pulled his condom off inside of her. Some people might find that hard to believe, but I was the one that fished it out of her after cum filled pussy after he pulled out bare! Why did I have to find it and pull it out? Because she was too busy sucking him back to life for round two! As soon as she did, she climbed back onto his cock. When I grabbed another condom to hand to her, she just shrugged and said "no point now", and from then on he always took her bareback!

She's always been excited when playing with a big cock, but those two first times, her lust and desire definitely were off the charts hot!

My wife's lippy flowered pussy when not stretched by a big cock...
View attachment 979723

Best-man's cock...
View attachment 979716View attachment 979717

BBC...
View attachment 979718View attachment 979719
Great story. The condom getting pulled off due to her tightness makes me nervous as yes this has happened to me as well. Thank you for sharing this.

Reactions: STLcouple
Great story. The condom getting pulled off due to her tightness makes me nervous as yes this has happened to me as well. Thank you for sharing this.
She's always required condoms until a partner is tested! That said, they both are frontline heathcare professionals, and are both tested regularly, so the risk was pretty low. She actually met him on a flight back from a heathcare conference. They hadn't met there, but were sitting next to eachother on the plane, and found out they had both been to the same conference, and bonded over that. He was new to our city and didn't know anyone, so we became friends, and she tried to set him up with a couple of her girlfriends on double dates with us, but I noticed and pointed out to her that he was far more interested in her than the dates she tried to set him up with. Within a few months, we were going out as a threesome, or they would occasionally go out together on dates which progressed from some light flirting, to heavy make out sessions, to her finally telling him about our lifestyle, to the night we ended up back at his place where they fucked for the first time. After that first time, he did get tested, and they continued to see each other at least twice a month for over three years, sometimes with me in tow, but more often than not on dates alone, where he took her out for dinner and dancing before retiring back at his place to have sex (usually coming home no later than 2am, but occasionally staying with him the whole night).

About 3 times in 5years

She's always required condoms until a partner is tested! That said, they both are frontline heathcare professionals, and are both tested regularly, so the risk was pretty low. She actually met him on a flight back from a heathcare conference. They hadn't met there, but were sitting next to eachother on the plane, and found out they had both been to the same conference, and bonded over that. He was new to our city and didn't know anyone, so we became friends, and she tried to set him up with a couple of her girlfriends on double dates with us, but I noticed and pointed out to her that he was far more interested in her than the dates she tried to set him up with. Within a few months, we were going out as a threesome, or they would occasionally go out together on dates which progressed from some light flirting, to heavy make out sessions, to her finally telling him about our lifestyle, to the night we ended up back at his place where they fucked for the first time. After that first time, he did get tested, and they continued to see each other at least twice a month for over three years, sometimes with me in tow, but more often than not on dates alone, where he took her out for dinner and dancing before retiring back at his place to have sex (usually coming home no later than 2am, but occasionally staying with him the whole night).
Is Black her favorite

That’s an excellent story. Funny, this slow steady progression of connecting with a woman is the primary way things have worked for me as well, meeting, becoming friends, beginning to date, then kissing, then accepting the situation and moving into the lifestyle. Very nice, great share.

Reactions: STLcouple